Misty's Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that MC shows signs of supplication to her father on the phone/video. Extreme bowing, bending, knee buckling movements, so that she shrinks under the monitor and shows only the top/side of her head when he is questioning her. More overt than the usual head rolling which strikes me as a drug related nervousness. MC avoids being looked at, at first, by HC. She shows respects, believes in his power, acts as if she is in trouble with him. Makes endless amounts of promises to him. When she says she has gone over the events everyday involving Haleigh, her voice is high, rapid speech, unfinished and broken sentences ... This may show that she didn't expect to be questioned by him--unprepared, most likely afraid of his anger and/or abandonment.

I also see/hear signs from HC when speaking with ToC that he is planning to abandon Florida/this addictive group of people, as soon as he can. He may need to for survival and health. :twocents:

I've noticed that MC shows signs of supplication to her father on the phone/video. Extreme bowing, bending, knee buckling movements, so that she shrinks under the monitor and shows only the top/side of her head when he is questioning her. More overt than the usual head rolling which strikes me as a drug related nervousness. MC avoids being looked at, at first, by HC. She shows respects, believes in his power, acts as if she is in trouble with him. Makes endless amounts of promises to him. When she says she has gone over the events everyday involving Haleigh, her voice is high, rapid speech, unfinished and broken sentences ... This may show that she didn't expect to be questioned by him--unprepared, most likely afraid of his anger and/or abandonment.

I also see/hear signs from HC when speaking with ToC that he is planning to abandon Florida/this addictive group of people, as soon as he can. He may need to for survival and health. twocents

bbm

No need to sell yourself short, tinsel. jmo - you have a few five dollar words & ideations in this post.

eta - lol, can you tell I don't have the command of the English language you do?

bbm

No need to sell yourself short, tinsel. jmo - you have a few five dollar words & ideations in this post.

eta - lol, can you tell I don't have the command of the English language you do?

Your English is great -- (and I had to look up ideations). :crazy:

I also see/hear signs from HC when speaking with ToC that he is planning to abandon Florida/this addictive group of people, as soon as he can. He may need to for survival and health. :twocents:

Also of note is how she snaps herself upright when he barks at her "SIT UP!" And then peculiarly they discuss the types of chairs they have available on either side of the monitors.

Thanks, Sue. Your assistance is appreciated.

Maybe my memory is failing (surprise, surprise).

This seems to be the same setting and time frame but I "thought" I remembered long, long periods with the eyes closed. Maybe I am just remembering wrong or, as CA would say, I mis-remembered. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

I think when we aren't looking for it (maybe viewing for the first time) it seems odd and like it's longer. Still, your point is well taken. She does close her eyes long enough to make it noticeable and suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname