GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #6

Man suspected of killing 3-year-old Missouri girl had conviction for bomb threat in Arkansas
Last Updated: August 18, 2011 - 11:56 am

Court records obtained by The Associated Press from Greene County, Ark., show that 43-year-old Shawn Morgan of Senath, Mo., pleaded no contest in 2004 to a misdemeanor charge of making a terroristic threat. He served one year of probation.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/c6a5e75bdd31452eb3bb6c3d57736278/MO--Missing-Missouri-Girl/

Finally - something on this guys past. And oh what a past it appears to be! :loser:

starting to sound like this is one sick individual. A bomb threat? Thats not typical. I wonder what the wife has to say?? If my husband made a bomb threat at his job I would be asking him some questions.

RIGHT! And have concerns about his mental stability around my children....

I don't recall seeing anything. Was she found in a trash bag or have they not indicated that yet.

yes . . . accounts she was found in a bag in many articles linked to this thread, well, not this one but the previous one

Agreed...it could be the term used as we say "carried" rather than "take" all the time here,lol....I wonder also if maybe in their culture if it is feasible for them they may just actually carry or bear the casket by the pallbearers to the burial site....that would be totally moving....IMO

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #6

fyi -- I, too, am curious if they are actually going to carry the coffin down the streets - NOLA-like

So he put notes in a restroom that unless 4 people were fired, he would blow up his employer's plant.

Waaaaaaayyyyy out of control anger, controlling, lack of boundaries, and oddly thinking that making violent threats would get him his own way about what he wanted to happen. My armchair psychology :)

Man suspected of killing 3-year-old Missouri girl had conviction for bomb threat in Arkansas

Court records obtained by The Associated Press from Greene County, Ark., show that 43-year-old Shawn Morgan of Senath, Mo., pleaded no contest in 2004 to a misdemeanor charge of making a terroristic threat. He served one year of probation.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/c6a5e75bdd31452eb3bb6c3d57736278/MO--Missing-Missouri-Girl/

I'm surprised that this info wasn't released earlier in MSN. There was a fb wall open, which I read, where people who worked with him were discussing this.

Morgan was originally charged with felony threatening to cause a catastrophe for notes in a restroom at Prestolite Wire Corp. in Paragould, Ark., in 2002. The notes threatened to blow up the plant unless four employees were fired.

This is the same info I read on FB.

Found an article on personality type of people who make bomb threats:

Experts: Bomb Threats Come From Range of Personality Types
Last Modified: Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 2:03 a.m.

there are three types of people that are probably the primary callers."

He said those types are:

People who are somewhat antisocial — they infringe on the rights of others, fail to conform to social norms, take advantage of others for their own advancement, and do not care if others are harmed as long as their own needs are met. This type would certainly make such a threat. They do not care whose life they interfere with nor the consequences of their actions. They are likely to do it as somewhat of an impulsive response to something that they do not like or as a "let's see what happens."

more at link

http://www.theledger.com/article/20110721/news/110729924

There appear to be categories of motives for bomb threats. Some threats are instrumental — that is, made to obtain a clear reward. Others are more expressive. Some of the expressive threats are a response to resentment and/or anger felt toward the site. The desire is to ‘get back at' the site for a perceived wrong.

Further from your link
Morgan was originally charged with felony threatening to cause a catastrophe for notes in a restroom at Prestolite Wire Corp. in Paragould, Ark., in 2002. The notes threatened to blow up the plant unless four employees were fired.

ETA You guys are much quicker then I am lol.

Further from your link

ETA You guys are much quicker then I am lol.

How on earth did this 'guy' (ugh) manage to get another job at another plant??????????? Would not his record follow him?:banghead:

I've been looking through my bookmarks and old threads for news stories. Sadly it seems most of the MSM links no longer have the original articles. They didn't post new stories, but rather just did an update on the previous ones.

So... whoever started that case file on Photobucket is a GENIUS. Just wanted to put that out there :)

According to this there were FOUR pieces of evidence found.

81011three-items.jpg

Karnes mentions the three that were found Tuesday and Wednesday, and then there is mention of the evidence sent off to the crime lab earlier in the week. So there was 4 pieces of evidence.

How on earth did this 'guy' (ugh) manage to get another job at another plant??????????? Would not his record follow him?:banghead:

Must not have done a background check. Hard to believe he has not been in trouble (that we know of yet) since 2002.

Karnes mentions the three that were found Tuesday and Wednesday, and then there is mention of the evidence sent off to the crime lab earlier in the week. So there was 4 pieces of evidence.

My impression is that they had been picking up other potential evidence in their searches prior to when the training wheels and the third 'unknown' were found, but what they had gathered earlier didn't pan out. Early in the search they were probably picking up anything and everything they thought might be connected, but it turned out those items weren't. So I'm not sure that there was an actual 4th piece of actual evidence besides the three we know about at that point.

I sent a tip in about that to the press last week after reading it on an ex coworkers FB wall. The post didn't give details, just that he was responsible for a bathroom bomb threat. From the way they were talking I knew it was most likely true. This isn't the press I sent the tip too however, so they must not have thought it too important.

I've been looking through my bookmarks and old threads for news stories. Sadly it seems most of the MSM links no longer have the original articles. They didn't post new stories, but rather just did an update on the previous ones.

So... whoever started that case file on Photobucket is a GENIUS. Just wanted to put that out there :)

According to this there were FOUR pieces of evidence found.

That article is Wed Aug 10. Tue would have been Aug 9.

This article is from Mon Aug 8 - before the 3 pieces of evidence were found:

Monday, August 8, 2011

"We do have some evidence that has been sent to the crime lab under a rush order. I don't know how it is going to come out.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751388.html

I think you're right, milanj - four pieces of evidence. Good sleuthing!!

Did he work at Tenaris in Blytheville? Can anyone confirm?

How precious ... dressing in white for her funeral ... innocence.

And white, pink and orange for the balloon release, how sweet, soft yet lively colors. And white balloons to be released, innocence rising towards the Heavens. :)

I thought that was sweet, too. Black seems so wrong for such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe the strength these parents have. This is such a tragedy.

I had read somewhere today that the parents stated "we are at peace."

Wow, just wow!. I would not be that refined and reserved in their situation.

It appears from the families facebook pages they have a strong supportive family and faith in God that is helping them cope...

I had read somewhere today that the parents stated "we are at peace."

Wow, just wow!. I would not be that refined and reserved in their situation.

I'm wondering if it is meant in a relative way. Like they are more at peace now that she has been recovered, they can give her a proper service and burial, the monster who did this crime has confessed and they feel they have some answers.

Part of it could be shock as well. Sadly they are never going to be completely at peace or have all the answers. It must be horrible trying to hold it together and put on a brave face.

As far as the bomb threat goes the profile of a person that does that kind of thing sounds like ICA.

That it felt like he was strangling Breeann for an hour just makes him even more monstrous IMO. For him it wasn't like he snapped and it was over before he even knew what he was doing. It felt like an hour to him and for that entire time he never let up.

I'm not a big fan of the death penalty but I certainly understand why prosecutors go after these monsters with both guns blazing and how a jury can sentence a monster like this to death with a clear conscious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back