Identified! MO - Dixon, Wht/NtvFem UP10222, >35, off Hwy MM, upper denture, May'81 - Karen Knippers

What's odd is that she appears to have been dressed by someone else, so they might not even be her clothes (which is often a possibility). But if it's her bra, a last name would suggest some sort of institutional setting.

Since the dump area is a area used by kids to party it seems to me to be someone local who dumped this body.
Especially being it's off the beaten path.

I dont put much stock in the name on the bra. She could have gotten it second hand at a second hand store or have been given the bra by a frind or a mission.

As far as the dentures go... if she was in a institution, say prison as an example Theure often given dental care and even dentures. So even though she had dentures she could still be transient after spending time in a institution facility.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dentures are often the cheapest way to deal with dental issues. Instead of taking the time to treat individual teeth, the dentist can pull them all and give the person a full plate instead. The plate can be inexpensive and it lasts a long time. Also, a person who couldn't find assistance to pay for treatment can often find a local program or dentist who will do the dentures for little or nothing.

I see "Julie!" or "Jubel". I would say Juliet, but the T isn't crossed. Just MOO. And that rendition is not good.

RE: the name in the bra: There seems to be a dot above either the second or third letter. Maybe the Portuguese/Brazilian/Azorean "Jidiel"?

I don't find anybody by that name in any of the databases, so it's not helpful if it is...

There seems to be a lot of question as to her racial background. Is it possible she could also be Filipino or Pacific Islander, such as Hawaiian? Or do the DNA tests give a better insight?

I had some immediate connection when I saw the name "Jubel" in the bra written with a laundry marker.
For any of you who have ever had the sad misfortune of having a relative in a care facility, this is standard practice. All their clothes are marked like this.
Second, I researched and noted there is a notable presence of "Jubel's" in MO.
I speculate the decedent ended up with the "Jubel" bra because she either got it from a nursing home where she worked (yes, this is what happens to deceased one's clothing unless you donate it), or she bought it at a good will.

If I were a bettin' gal, I'd say this woman worked at a nursing home in the area.

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com/news/20180406/pulaski-countys-most-notorious-unsolved-murders

1. Jane Doe - It is no surprise that the Jane Doe case would top the list for Pulaski County’s unsolved murders. Who was Jane Doe and who was her killer? Jane Doe was identified as a 35 year old woman who was found in a low water crossing near Hwy MM near Dixon. She was found on May 25, 1981 strangled and beat to death. There was little evidence to identify Jane Doe such as a bra with a name written in the inside, which to this day, could be several different names depending on how you look at it and that she wore dentures. Jane Doe was exhumed in May of 2015 in hopes to close this cold case with new DNA technology

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back