MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Maybe the guilt finally got to her, or the realization that she would be spending the rest of her life in jail if she didn't tell? Who knows what goes on in the minds of teens these days.

Also, I meant she may not have realized this at the time the murder occured. Since she is 15, she may honestly have thought that she would be tried in juvenile court.

Well this is really going to be a bag of worms if there is no DNA evidence at the scene that would point to him. IMO

If she broke down and told someone this, wouldn't the LEO's already be detaining the aledged suspect in custody? I mean I have heard so many opinions and some extremely interesting down right disgusting rumors that I don't know who or what to beleive anymore.

Well this is really going to be a bag of worms if there is no DNA evidence at the scene that would point to him. IMO

True. I do remember someone commenting about what this boy had said at school after the arrest. About if anyone talked about AB that he would hurt them? Or something to that effect. I will have to look through the older posts to find this.

If she broke down and told someone this, wouldn't the LEO's already be detaining the aledged suspect in custody? I mean I have heard so many opinions and some extremely interesting down right disgusting rumors that I don't know who or what to beleive anymore.

Surely the first thing they would do is question him. They have to have more to go on that finger-pointing to issue an arrest warrant for the kid. It does make one wonder if LE questioned him thoroughly or at all. I wonder if they did question and didn't consider him a person of interest, what kind of questions did they ask, and what kind of alibi he might have had? Lots and lots of questions are still unanswered.

True. I do remember someone commenting about what this boy had said at school after the arrest. About if anyone talked about AB that he would hurt them? Or something to that effect. I will have to look through the older posts to find this.
Yes I believe that is what I remember as well. I would have thought in her writings she would have mentioned him somewhere.

This crime is so frustrating in every detail known and especially of what is unknown.

IDK the bf I have seen discussed is 16

IDK the bf I have seen discussed is 16

Well if this is true and he is 16, then I wonder if they researched enough to know that he could get the death penalty at that age? Seems a lot of planning went into this.

So if I get this right --- no arrest, no recent interview, just unverified fact or rumor that someone (AB?) has divulged something about the BF's involvement in the murder?

So if I get this right --- no arrest, no recent interview, just unverified fact or rumor that someone (AB?) has divulged something about the BF's involvement in the murder?

That's what I'm getting...I think.

Yes, that is correct. I'm watching and waiting for media to release something. Hopefully soon.

I remember the post to about him being upset with those talking bad about AB. What happened to all the local locals who would know about his family and their history with the community, schools, and law enforcement? Is he still not going to classes? I know more and more questions!!!

I remember the post to about him being upset with those talking bad about AB. What happened to all the local locals who would know about his family and their history with the community, schools, and law enforcement? Is he still not going to classes? I know more and more questions!!!

I wonder if the locals have shied away from posting. I could understand if they did.

The last I heard was that he had been taken out of school. that would make sense for his protection.

Well if they are creating trouble at school, such as making threats, the school can put kids in home school. imo

Ok, I have a dumb question. Will the autopsy and related reports ever be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari