MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost be certain, if we wait for the media to report it....well we either will never know or at least won't see the correct information reported. I would rather get my information from a crystal ball than the media at this point. :banghead:

I know. It seems like the people covering this story failed journalism. Isn't one of the first things you learn is to check your facts?

I have wondered about the boyfriend and his influence on AB. Perhaps she changed in the last two weeks since being with him. She has shown that she acts like who she is with at the time. We don't have much on him. I have been given 2 names but have all but eliminated one of them. People have wondered about his online activity or rather the lack of it. Maybe it was there and he got rid of it before everything blew up or else he is very good at concealing his ID's. I am sure LE has looked into things that we would not have access to anymore.

BBM!
If it is true that she was only seeing this kid for two or three weeks, the friends were on tv talking one (the girl that went on a st louis tv station in an "exclusive interview") stated that Alyssa pulled her aside during her (Alyssa's) birthday party this year, which was in January, and said she was mad at a friend that was a the party and wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. If Alyssa was not seeing this boy THEN I personally do not think that he had the influence on her to make her do this.

ETA: Can someone please explain to me the difference between an unverified fact and a rumor?

BBM!
If it is true that she was only seeing this kid for two or three weeks, the friends were on tv talking one (the girl that went on a st louis tv station in an "exclusive interview") stated that Alyssa pulled her aside during her (Alyssa's) birthday party this year, which was in January, and said she was mad at a friend that was a the party and wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. If Alyssa was not seeing this boy THEN I personally do not think that he had the influence on her to make her do this.

ETA: Can someone please explain to me the difference between an unverified fact and a rumor?

It might not be that he influenced her. He may have played a bigger part.

It might not be that he influenced her. He may have played a bigger part.

So it is unverified rumor that he was.......
1. Actually involved in the murder?
2. Involved in digging graves? or
3. Had knowledge of murder after the fact?

It wouldn't be surprising, and a few people on here and other forums have speculated about his possible involvement way before now.

As long as they are not plea bargaining.

She still had involvement in the murder as well. Depending on the circumstances though, I could see a plea deal being made. Guess we'll all have to wait and see.

So if that is true she got herself tried as an adult to protect him. Does he have his drivers license?

She still had involvement in the murder as well. Depending on the circumstances though, I could see a plea deal being made. Guess we'll all have to wait and see.

If she is guilty and gets out before she is 95 yo it would be too soon.

So if that is true she got herself tried as an adult to protect him. Does he have his drivers license?

I don't think she realized she would be tried as an adult. She probably figured she would be in the juvenile system and the punishment wouldn't be as harsh.

I don't think she realized she would be tried as an adult. She probably figured she would be in the juvenile system and the punishment wouldn't be as harsh.

IMO she knew the possibility that she would face time as an adult. This girl is not dumb.

Her lawyer surely told her that could be the outcome of the hearing on the 18th. And is has been over a week now so it still took her awhile to break if that is really what happened.

Her lawyer surely told her that could be the outcome of the hearing on the 18th. And is has been over a week now so it still took her awhile to break if that is really what happened.

Agreed. Maybe the guilt finally got to her, or the realization that she would be spending the rest of her life in jail if she didn't tell? Who knows what goes on in the minds of teens these days.

Also, I meant she may not have realized this at the time the murder occured. Since she is 15, she may honestly have thought that she would be tried in juvenile court.

Maybe he will confess to protect her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member