GUILTY MO - Michelle Ricci, 36, & Marsha Spicer, 41, raped & murdered, Apr-May 2006

Oh thank god! These are two I with whom I wouldn't want to cross paths.

Thank goodness! Sick Sick Sick

I wonder how many others they hurt. And how many he has hurt in his past?

I seriously doubt this is a first encounter with the other side. This is the first time that they have been nailed. I hope they are apprehended post haste.

I have been following this case and they also think they may have murdered a woman, Michelle Ricci, or something like that, who is missing from that area. Ricci was friends with Spicer. And there may be others, as well. Horrible!! Thank God they are in custody.

Just got home from a trip to Phx and was listening to an AM station out of Denver...I think they said that the couple had a five year old child with them. But can't find any news to confirm that on the internet or on fox news.

I thought I heard that also. A five yr old girl from Kansas, but didn't hear the details.

Beyond Belief said:
I thought I heard that also. A five yr old girl from Kansas, but didn't hear the details.

Fugitives surrender with 5-year-old

At the time of their arrest, authorities also took custody of a 5-year-old girl, who, an FBI spokesman said, had been kidnapped recently from her home in Pittsburg, Kan.
FBI spokesman Jeff Lanza said he could not say whether the girl had sustained any injuries, only that she was alive and safe.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/breaking_news/14668846.htm

Nationwide Manhunt Ends in Car Crash

The search came to a head around 5 p.m. Central time. That's when police caught up with the couple in Barton County, Missouri. Cops were on the phone with Riley and Davis trying to negotiate a surrender. But the surrender came sooner than anyone expected when the pair of fugitives crashed their car.
Cops say when they arrived at the scene of the crash**Riley and Davis had been traveling with a third passenger -- a young girl.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/capture.cfm?id=38890

I have searched everywhere for missing girl in Pitt. KS, can't find a thing. Checked all missing sites and local news to that area :(

I am happy she was found and is alive....thank God. NOW....where is Michelle Ricci??????

christine2448 said:
I have searched everywhere for missing girl in Pitt. KS, can't find a thing. Checked all missing sites and local news to that area :(

I am happy she was found and is alive....thank God. NOW....where is Michelle Ricci??????

Good question...and I am afraid of the answer. These people are monsters.

I just heard details on FOX News . A little sketchy ; butThe grisley video-taped killers had gone to visit a relative who was unaware they were wanted .When they went to leave a five yr. old somehow got into the car with them .Davis & Riley were looking to commit suicide-but after they sexually assaulted the five yr. old . Then , before taking pills ,they made calls to be sure the child was returned home ; they phoned a sheriff and told him they who they were and that they had the 5 yr. old & wanted her safe . The sheriff used clues from the call and found Riley & Davis & got them to a hospital , saving their lives .
Thank God they are off the streets .

desertjade said:
I just heard details on FOX News . A little sketchy ; butThe grisley video-taped killers had gone to visit a relative who was unaware they were wanted .When they went to leave a five yr. old somehow got into the car with them .Davis & Riley were looking to commit suicide-but after they sexually assaulted the five yr. old . Then , before taking pills ,they made calls to be sure the child was returned home ; they phoned a sheriff and told him they who they were and that they had the 5 yr. old & wanted her safe . The sheriff used clues from the call and found Riley & Davis & got them to a hospital , saving their lives .
WOW!:eek: :eek: :eek:

WHY SEXUALLY ASSAULT A BABY?????? :furious: Was that to be their last "hurrah" before they offed themselves, raping a 5-year-old?? :doh: That poor little angel!! What ANIMALS these wastes of space are!! "Let's kill ourselves (and do it with pills, the cowards), but first, let's ruin the life of a BABY!!!"

These people do not even deserve a trial...just take them out and shoot them.

desertjade said:

after they sexually assaulted the five yr. old

soul destroying. :furious:

I'm thankful that they saved their lives so that they can now face justice.

Did they already assault the child or was it hopefully a plan that hadn't been fulfilled yet? Makes me sick that they called because they wanted the child "safe". If they raped her, she'll never truly be "safe" again. Whose child is she? :waitasec:

One other question ... how did police come upon this tape in the apartment? What brought them to the apartment in the first place?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,197068,00.html

He is on parole for spending nearly 18 years in prison on rape and sodomy charges. :banghead: :furious: WHY WAS HE LET OUT?!?!?! When will the parole boards and judges finally figure out that these animals can NOT be rehabilitated??? And because he was let out, there is now one confirmed death, possibly more and a 5 year old child who's had her life ruined. Can someone tell me what good he is to society?!:banghead: :banghead: :furious:

desertjade said:

Here's a link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,197068,00.html

JerseyGirl said:
One other question ... how did police come upon this tape in the apartment? What brought them to the apartment in the first place?
Hiya Jersey!

Apparantly they interviewed this couple because of a friendship they had with Spicer (the now found dead girl on video)...when they were at the house questioning them they saw a camcorder pointing at the bed...they got a search warrant and found the tape.

Here's excerpts from article posted in first post of thread.

The couple was interviewed by police last week — before the tape was obtained Friday through a search warrant — but have since fled.

Detectives noted that the couple had a camcorder aimed at their bed when officers interviewed them. Both denied knowing Spicer. Police believe the couple lured the victim to their home for a sexual encounter.

"It appears like initially the encounter was consensual, I don't think there's any question about it, that's what's shown on the tape," Sanders said. "But at some point, it became dramatically no longer consensual, when they tape her, duct tape her, strike and beat her."

According to the victim’s older sister, Jackie Schumacher, Spicer had known the couple for two years.

"It's just a group they all ran around with," Schumacher told FOX News. "I just didn’t have a clue it was anything like this."

Schumacher said her sister was very trusting and that "she would do anything for anybody."

Authorities say the tape recovered from the apartment of Davis and Riley shows the couple with Spicer in the violent final moments of her life.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196715,00.html

Thanks Christine. So the couple decided to flee after being questioned and by the time LE returned with a warrant, they were gone.

JerseyGirl said:
Thanks Christine. So the couple decided to flee after being questioned and by the time LE returned with a warrant, they were gone.
Yes, and that's when they found the tape of Spicer, which on the tape initially it looks like she wants to engage with them in the activity, then they tape her up and rape and sodomize her and then strangle her, all on video, if I remember correctly. SOBs

Very, very strange that they left that video behind. You'd think they'd be smart enough to take it with them upon fleeing. Unless they wanted to be caught. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back