Money, money, money

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO I personally think that the combination of financial disagreements, infidelity, loss of promotion and disinterest on RH''s part in marital bliss led to a marriage crisis in MAY where the only way RH saw out of his responsibilities (financial, marital, etc.) was to shed the financial burden of Cooper, and the dissolution of the marriage would follow. Insurance money and sympathy donations could address the financial issues (somewhat) and neither of them would lose face in the eyes of their church community, friends, family and the public, when they severed their marital bonds and went on with their "righteous" lives. Public perception is clearly a motive in both of their lives. They are both blown away and have lost faith in society because society has recognized their fraudulence. JMO

www.apfoa.com/2014_GHSA_Football_Officials_Manual_-_Rev_A.pdf

$96.00 per on field official per varsity game
In 2014

***I am not certain he ever worked a game in Georgia. I did a lot of sleuthing and I have yet to find one picture of him on a high school football field. They have LOTS of exams and training they must take tests attend workshops etc... I don't see RH doing this too lazy IMO. I think it might be all talk. Now he could pay a fee and be a "member" but I don't believe he is even fit enough to be on the field for 2-3 hours chasing the players up and down the field.
All posts are MOO
$96 Varsity football
$59 JV Freshman football

34f0f205fba78ebe78957ef0930f68bb.jpg

All posts are MOO

The Listing Agent and the Landlord

While every real estate agent may operate differently, most will charge you a one month fee, equal to the monthly rent. From there, they will offer to the real estate agent a portion of that amount, known as the Broker Rental Fee or co-op fee. This can range from 10% up to as much at 50%. What does this matter to you as the Landlord? In a nutshell, how quickly your home or condo will get rented….or not.

Believe it or not, real estate agents prefer NOT to work for free. And while your real estate agent should show you every rental listing that meets your requirements, it does come down to money. Plain and simple. Let’s look at an example.

Monthly Rental Rate: $1500 (You pay your real estate agent this fee (one month) to find you a tenant and/or manage the property for you. We will talk about property management later) From this fee, they offer the co-op Broker 10%. That’s $150. That’s $150 for driving them around, perhaps showing 5, 10 or more listings before the prospective tenant makes a decision. Not a great wage.

So look at the difference if YOUR agent offers a higher co-op fee:
◾15% = $225
◾20% = $300
◾30% = $450

Can you see how a real estate agent might be more inclined to show YOUR listing if it had a higher co-op fee associated with it?

http://www.mymidtownmojo.com/broker-rental-referral-fees-what-difference-do-they-make#ixzz3A8037ijX

How Do Condo And Co-op Fees Differ?

A “co-op fee” typically includes an underlying mortgage and property taxes. Mortgage interest and property taxes are typically deductible, thus much of a co-op fee is usually deductible.

The precise percentage you can deduct will vary according to your particular co-op. See the co-op treasurer and your tax professional for details.

http://www.ourbroker.com/library/how-do-condo-and-co-op-fees-differ/

First, know that I am not a realtor; however, it appears to me that the 30% coop broker fee is paid by the cooperate owner of the condo to a listing agent who brings the renter to them. It is my impression that the Harris' unit was not coop but owned by an individual.

Since the Harris' did not own the unit nor carry a mortgage on the unit that they occupied, then they would not qualify for coop tax deductions on the assessed monthly maintenance fees.

From the link kindly provided by gngr~snap, http://m.realtor.com/#details?property_id=5977574701, I believe the broker coop fee is a one time 30% fee payable to the realtor who finds the renter for the owner. A higher percentage, usually offers a better chance of the realtor showing your property to potential renters.

Feel free to correct any of these assumptions made on my part.

moo and all that jazz

DeDee- from your post ~6 (?)
"I want to follow the money trail but have a question. Why are we discounting by 30% the HOA fees?
Also, the $235 HOA fees already include water and sewer so that needs to be removed from the monthly expenses."

See below re deleting water & sewer & co-op fees.

DeDee
Thanks for all the info, esp re co-op fee.
I inaccurately assumed that as equiv to an HOA-type fee, as I understand some co-op apt assoc. -
say in NYC, assess against the various apt owner-occupiers. Mom told me what happens to ASSumers.
Glad folks here have so many areas of expertise. I learn something here everyday.

I think in brief, you are pointing out, co-op fee I included as a monthly exp for R & L, is not an item they pay,
so I'd deleted it below.

Revised
Other occupancy exp. (per gngr~snp link in post #3):
Elec. (if not included)............ ~ 125
Gas. ( " ) ............................... ~ 75
Water & sewer ( inc. w rent)..... ~ 0Garbage ................................ ~ 50
Cable or SatTV ( " ) ..............~ 150 ( w Ross' big sports bundle)
Occ. exp's/non-rent...................= $400

Any other occupancy exp?

TYVM.

The Listing Agent and the Landlord
While every real estate agent may operate differently, most will charge you a one month fee, equal to the monthly rent. From there, they will offer to the real estate agent a portion of that amount, known as the Broker Rental Fee or co-op fee. This can range from 10% up to as much at 50%. What does this matter to you as the Landlord? In a nutshell, how quickly your home or condo will get rented….or not.

Believe it or not, real estate agents prefer NOT to work for free. And while your real estate agent should show you every rental listing that meets your requirements, it does come down to money. Plain and simple. Let’s look at an example.

Monthly Rental Rate: $1500 (You pay your real estate agent this fee (one month) to find you a tenant and/or manage the property for you. We will talk about property management later) From this fee, they offer the co-op Broker 10%. That’s $150. That’s $150 for driving them around, perhaps showing 5, 10 or more listings before the prospective tenant makes a decision. Not a great wage.
So look at the difference if YOUR agent offers a higher co-op fee:
◾15% = $225
◾20% = $300
◾30% = $450
Can you see how a real estate agent might be more inclined to show YOUR listing if it had a higher co-op fee associated with it?
http://www.mymidtownmojo.com/broker-rental-referral-fees-what-difference-do-they-make#ixzz3A8037ijX

How Do Condo And Co-op Fees Differ?
A “co-op fee” typically includes an underlying mortgage and property taxes. Mortgage interest and property taxes are typically deductible, thus much of a co-op fee is usually deductible.
The precise percentage you can deduct will vary according to your particular co-op. See the co-op treasurer and your tax professional for details.
http://www.ourbroker.com/library/how-do-condo-and-co-op-fees-differ/
First, know that I am not a realtor; however, it appears to me that the 30% coop broker fee is paid by the cooperate owner of the condo to a listing agent who brings the renter to them. It is my impression that the Harris' unit was not coop but owned by an individual.
Since the Harris' did not own the unit nor carry a mortgage on the unit that they occupied, then they would not qualify for coop tax deductions on the assessed monthly maintenance fees.

From the link kindly provided by gngr~snap, http://m.realtor.com/#details?property_id=5977574701, I believe the broker coop fee is a one time 30% fee payable to the realtor who finds the renter for the owner. A higher percentage, usually offers a better chance of the realtor showing your property to potential renters.

Feel free to correct any of these assumptions made on my part.
moo and all that jazz

$96 Varsity football
$59 JV Freshman football

[ed: deleting the chart itself here to save space. al66pine]
All posts are MOO

gngr~snp - from your post #22
TYVM for unearthing up Referee Fee info; I never would have been able to find it.
Now, anyone know whether he refereed last season? Planning to ref this fall (well, planning to before Cooper's death. RIP)

Surely someone can figure out from his SocMedia whether he was. Did he post any selfies at those games?
If there is a list of the ref - members of the st-assoc & his name is on it, does that mean he ref'ed for the season?

Thx in adv.

This thread promises to be beneficial. We need as accurate accounting as possible.

Elec. (if not included)............... ~ 125
Gas. ( " ) ............................... ~ 75
Water & sewer ( " ) ................ ~ 50
Garbage ................................ ~ 50
Condo Maint Fee ( " ) ............. ~ 75 (I'm rounding up here)
Cable or SatTV ( " ) ................ ~ 150 (me, I'm thinking Ross had big sports bundle)
Occ. exp's/non-rent...................... = $525, now with condo/coop maint fee.

I would add to this list the cost of their cellular phone fees:

Elec. .............................. 125
Gas ............................... 75 (stove, hot water heater and gas fireplace)
Water & sewer ................. 0 Included in maintenance fees
Garbage .......................... 0 Included in maintenance fees
Condo Maint Fee .............. 235
Cable or SatTV ................ 150 (sports bundle)
Rent .............................. 900
Total Housing w/o ins. $1485

Condominiums require every unit to maintain interior insurance coverage. Either the owner provides such or the Harris' had to purchase "Renter's Insurance" which I believe was the case bc the rent was only $900 for a 2bdrm.

My favorite hat is off to al66pine and gngr~snap! We can do this!

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/ellijay-ga/TQS77V3TA8RDO182R/p2
900 sq ft. $260-$300
never under $200

states Atlanta higher.
http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/18846407/article-Watts-growing-in-Cobb-
3000sq ft $400 mo

My dad 1400 sq ft with strom windows and extra insulation $150-200 elec
$50 gas
that flip flops in the winter with gas heat.
All posts are MOO

gngr~snp
Thanks for this info you were able to ferret out. Amazing!
Looks like we need to adjust some exp and add renters ins $.

Rent & other occupancy exp.
Elec. .............................. 175 (splitting the diff btwn $150 -200)
Gas ............................... 75 (stove, hot water heater and gas fireplace)
Renter ins ...................... 12
Total Housing ..................... = $1547

An addition to estimated expenses:

Seems like gasoline exp w/be pretty low for work only
(http://www.atlantagasprices.com/ gas @ $3.50/gal

Ross, mi/wk = 50/work; 14/church, so 60 mi. @ 20mpg =~3 gal. x 3.50gal = ~ $10/wk.
For errands &. fun, increase by 50% = $15/wk, x 4.3 wks/mo .........................= $65/mo./ Ross

Leanna.
mi/wk = 80/work plus ~20 errands = 100 mi/wk
IDK car, so say same mileage as Ross = 20mpg = 5 gal/wk x 3.50/gal = $17/wk
$17/wk x 4.3weeks .....................................................................................= $75/mo Leanna

gasoline for both ..................................................................................... = $140/mo
This $ will go into full list of exp, in later post.

Another big TY to gngr~snp!!!!

Sources used in estimating Leanna's income, courtesy our wizard sleuther, gngr~snp:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/DaVi...7_D_KO7,27.htm
**ESTIMATE (remember she had 8 yrs with DaVita)
Total Pay $62,025
Salary $60,500
Bonus $2,440

Another estimate
http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/...7_D_KO7,27.htm

Total Pay $57,335.37
Salary $28.58
Bonus $725.00
http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/...7_D_KO7,22.htm

SALARY RANGE
Total Pay $46k–$64k
Salary $23/hr–$31/hr
Bonus $500–$2k
Profit Sharing $500–$1K

(Keep in mind she worked part time. IMO 4 days wk or 28-30hrs a week)
Kennestone Davita os open from 8:30am -4:30pm M-F
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From above sources, ESTIMATING:
As less-then-full time employee, no/few employment benefits for Leanna.

Straight 4 wks.mo x 12 mo. instead of 52 wks (figuring 2 wks off, plus ~ 10 holidays)
$32/hr x 30hr/wk = $ 960/wk x 4 wks ................................................................= $3840/mo. ($46,080/yr)

New est on renter's ins, per a Geico quote, so revising:

Rent & other occupancy exp.
Elec. .............................. 175 (splitting the diff btwn $150 -200)
Renter ins ...................... 40
Total Housing ..................... = $1575

A few other $,
not in correct spot, will move later.
Auto ins for both........................................................ =. 200
cell service for both. ....................................................= 125
R's breakfasts, lunches out = $10 day x 20 work days..... = 200
10% tithe.................................................................... = _____ (will fill in after we fill in est for Leanna's inc)

HD health ins (fam coverage) ........................................= $750 -800/mo. est per gnr~snp

Someone on the other mom's thread was asking about the cost of diapers for a month. At that Cooper's age they should not be flying through the diapers but I would estimate anywhere from $25 to $30 worth a month. I have a 3 year and when she was that age I would buy a box from Sams each month for about $40 and would still have some left at the end of the month.

Someone on the other mom's thread was asking about the cost of diapers for a month. At that Cooper's age they should not be flying through the diapers but I would estimate anywhere from $25 to $30 worth a month. I have a 3 year and when she was that age I would buy a box from Sams each month for about $40 and would still have some left at the end of the month.

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-Cruisers-Diapers-Choose-Your-Size/27280907

A box of size 4 pampers has 152 diapers, at 5 a day that would last 30 days and coat $45. If they picked up a smaller pack a week at a time, it would cost a little more, but if they bought generic or used coupons, it would be less.

Health Insurance
KAISER GOLD $534/mo
KAISER SILVER not available in Georgia

All posts are MOO

humm did they use a family plan for their cell?
Was a cell provided by work?

How much a month did jh spend on that beiberdo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974