Money, money, money

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay $100 for two iPhones a month
Do you have unlimited data too?

He seems more like the Grande Huge package kinda guy with the ultimate sports package included.
2 phones, internet, wi -fi, tablet, cable etc...

Too bad there isn't a way to find out!

All posts are MOO

He seems more like the Grande Huge package kinda guy with the ultimate sports package included.

All posts are MOO

We have unlimited texts, calls and 2gb of data. Unlimited data would be more but I'm not sure how much, I wouldn't think he'd need it, they probably had wifi at home and possibly even at Home Depot which means he would be using data very little.

No way he used wi fi at work. HD would have known what he was up to. IMO
The wi fi would have shown the sites he was visiting.

All posts are MOO

All posts are MOO

Really?? I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I have wifi at my house and don't know how to tell what sites my phones access, however I've never tried either. What about apps? Kik is an app. I'm not saying I don't believe you, just don't I don't know anything about that kind of thing.

Really?? I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I have wifi at my house and don't know how to tell what sites my phones access, however I've never tried either. What about apps? Kik is an app. I'm not saying I don't believe you, just don't I don't know anything about that kind of thing.
I don't know about it, my husband can see what sites my sons friends access through our wi-fi...
He checks to make sure they aren't doing anything illegal that could.be tracked back.to us. Like child picture stuff.

You just never know. We have it password protected.

"SMARTPHONE: As long as you are connected over your cellular data connection (and not the company Wi-Fi), you can surf the web and send private email (on your non-corporate account) without detection."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upgrade-your-life/being-monitored-114944170.html

Ha! I don't even know is an iPhone a smartphone? lol

All posts are MOO

I don't know about it, my husband can see what sites my sons friends access through our wi-fi...
He checks to make sure they aren't doing anything illegal that could.be tracked back.to us. Like child picture stuff.

You just never know. We have it password protected.

"SMARTPHONE: As long as you are connected over your cellular data connection (and not the company Wi-Fi), you can surf the web and send private email (on your non-corporate account) without detection."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upgrade-your-life/being-monitored-114944170.html

Ha! I don't even know is an iPhone a smartphone? lol

All posts are MOO

That's very interesting! Learn something new everyday! We have a password protected wifi in the house too. And yes, an iPhone is a smartphone, that much I do know. :laughing:

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-Cruisers-Diapers-Choose-Your-Size/27280907

A box of size 4 pampers has 152 diapers, at 5 a day that would last 30 days and coat $45. If they picked up a smaller pack a week at a time, it would cost a little more, but if they bought generic or used coupons, it would be less.

Thank you, Hippiemomof5. I was hoping you would chime in. What other monthly expenses does the care of a healthy 12mo to 22mo require other than clothing?

Cooper's food will be included with the couple's grocery costs. We now have the cost of LAA nursery school, their cell phones and diapers, too. We are getting very close to completing their budget to debt ratio with a lot of research behind the scenes. Thus far, it's looking bleak, imho.

moo and all that jazz

What does it cost.to go to UNIVERSITY of Alabama?
It looks like about $5000 a quarter. That doesn't count books.
$80,000?

03d12aeafee3bc025aae463d53987f46.jpg

Subtract $8,000 x 4 for student housing.

$95,000 - $32,000 =$63,000

Say $60K
http://www.collegecalc.org/colleges/alabama/university-of-alabama-at-birmingham/calculate-loan/

35469cb3445e1bd442a3d2f50eb8fca2.jpg

d37a1c14420c02756551aa9fbc35404c.jpg

Fair to say he was paying $625/mo for school loan?
All posts are MOO

Diapers and Other Tot Expenses, Help pls.

Someone on the other mom's thread was asking about the cost of diapers for a month. At that Cooper's age they should not be flying through the diapers but I would estimate anywhere from $25 to $30 worth a month. I have a 3 year and when she was that age I would buy a box from Sams each month for about $40 and would still have some left at the end of the month.

http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-Cruisers-Diapers-Choose-Your-Size/27280907

A box of size 4 pampers has 152 diapers, at 5 a day that would last 30 days and coat $45. If they picked up a smaller pack a week at a time, it would cost a little more, but if they bought generic or used coupons, it would be less.

slashkiss and hippiemopmof5,

Thanks very much for ringing in w the voice of experience in diaper usage for a 2 y/o.
Can we say $40-50 w wipes & cream?

Now what about other child exps, aside from Little Aprons and diapers?
What else for 2 y/o?
Any thoughts on groceries for this fam of three?

Anyone?

Cell phones
I'm glad ppl are responding on cell phone costs.
My latest cell, ~ 5 y/o, is an upgrade from the string-and-tincan phone and
googling took me all over the place price wise.

humm did they use a family plan for their cell?
Was a cell provided by work? .... beiberdo?

We pay $100 for two iPhones a month

All posts are MOO

We have unlimited texts, calls and 2gb of data. Unlimited data would be more but I'm not sure how much, I wouldn't think he'd need it, they probably had wifi at home and possibly even at Home Depot which means he would be using data very little.

Gotta agree w gngr~snp,
that Ross seems like the type to buy a pack w all the bells & whistles,
so we should say...... ___?/__mo for the 2 phones???

Is it likely this is a packaged bundle w home internet?
Or not?

Did Ross have income from refereeing football - since moving to GA, esp last fall (or was he planning to ref. this coming fall)?
We were trying to figure out whether Ross had on his socmedia any pix of or indication he was doing that.
Pix or text re Ross ref'ing at high school games?

And the ever resourceful gnr-snp nailed website of the st. officials group, below. Could have pix of Ross.
When I try to look for pix of Ross there in the galleries, I get no pix.
This darned new tablet, I'd like to think Surface has a tech glitch w it, but I suspect the prob is btwn the keyboard and chair.

http://georgiaofficialsathleticassoc....com/galleries
Here is the gallery. My eyes are crossing at this point!
All posts are MOO[/QUOTE]

Anyone????

All posts are MOO
I don't think so.

A very big Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again to gngr~snp,
who provided new info @ post 36, re HD health ins programs & rates per link, page ~402-403:

HD Kaiser Perm., Gold HMO, Assoc & fam,
Health Ins
, payroll ddx = $285 x 2/mo .....................................= $ 570 mo

Dental & eyemed coverage for family, if he selected it =
- highest = ...............$ 49 + 3 ........ = $ 72 /biweekly x 2 ....... = $ 144 mo
- lowest = ............... 19 + 6 ....... = $ 25 /bi weekly x 2 ........= $ 50 mo
- If he selected no dental or eyemed coverage, then ....................= $ 0 mo.

Looks like a big old mess, pieces of quilt now, all spread out.
But we're going to get this assembled into the right format,
much like the first post, when we add a few more categories and finish fine-tuning these $ figures.

We're on a roll. Keep 'em coming.

A very big Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again to gngr~snp,
who provided new info @ post 36, re HD health ins programs & rates per link, page ~402-403:

HD Kaiser Perm., Gold HMO, Assoc & fam,
Health Ins
, payroll ddx = $285 x 2/mo .....................................= $ 570 mo

Dental & eyemed coverage for family, if he selected it =
- highest = ...............$ 49 + 3 ........ = $ 72 /biweekly x 2 ....... = $ 144 mo
- lowest = ............... 19 + 6 ....... = $ 25 /bi weekly x 2 ........= $ 50 mo
- If he selected no dental or eyemed coverage, then ....................= $ 0 mo.

Looks like a big old mess, pieces of quilt now, all spread out.
But we're going to get this assembled into the right format,
much like the first post, when we add a few more categories and finish fine-tuning these $ figures.

We're on a roll. Keep 'em coming.
Perhaps HD covers the premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members