Money, money, money

Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm; no. most of GA has Dish or Direct TV, or Comcast Digital Cable
I have Comcast/x-finity bundle.
Cable- land line phone-internet (wi-fi) $120/mo (no premium movie channels or sports packages)

T-Mobile
family plan unlimited talk, text and data
$212/mo -it was 4 now we have 3 phones ... but the extra phone was allegedly $5/mo

All posts are MOO

Re HD employees & health ins, dental ins, & eyemed ins.

Perhaps HD covers the premium.

Possibly for some exec officers.
But the 404 page book (link to pdf, below) explicitly states, at top of chart,
"2014 Biweekly Payroll Deductions for Your Medical, Dental and Vision Plans" BBM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LND9Lpb56TU8qHLbA&sig2=LL1WO76-ZOp0sKpuMXGDRA

In first looking at the chart, I thought the premiums were pretty low,
then realized I missed the heading about biweekly deductions, not monthly.

Thanks for the thought.

You all are great doing this type thing! THANK YOU

We pay $100 for two iPhones a month

I pay $150 a month for two iphones, unlimited talk and data. And i have two iphone 5 upgrades awaiting me for only $49 apiece. Only, our 4ses are doing fine so the upgrades seem like a waste of $100.

Also our cars are late model, but paid for. We save up and pay cash whenever possible. And Goodwill can be your BFF. I find Ann Taylor and White House/Black Market stuff WITH TAGS for $6. P

And for the record, I lived in ATL, on a smaller income, with more realistic "needs". We lived just fine and dandy. .

I live in the south. We use verizon, but I did get quoted for Comcast. For us, it was $130 a month for the highest speed internet, basic cable, and home phone. You could work into much more expensive if you have premium cable packages...which no doubt he had. He would likely have the college football channels and other sports channels not included in standard. I believe he played fantasy football and anyone I know that is dedicated pays a pretty penny to have all the football channels. We took away home phone and cable, and the rate is $75 a month for the lower speed internet. For reference, these rates were acquired 4 years ago.

We pay $42.00 per month for two Samsung Galaxies (unlocked, purchased outright- fabulous deal), through Consumer Cellular (they use ATT's lines)- unlimited everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea