Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to bring forward the list of changes to SM's appearance since the Marathon, in January. Peter Pan comes to mind in so many ways. But for the purposes of this list:
He cut his hair very short, for him
He shaved of both his extended sideburns and his goatee/soul patch
He looked sedated
He looked dull & confused as well as defeated.
No more full on cheesy/teethy smile
His shirt was wrinkled and too big.

All very different from the often confident grinning portraits we have all seen.

The entire family needs anger management therapy, I've never seen such venom expressed so publicly. Obviously there is a lot going on behind the scenes and probably has been for years. Wow.
Yes, even in the courtroom images that Hoppy shot. If looks could kill...not a group you want to tangle with, IMO.

Thank you so much. So much of my thoughts go to them. It's hard to have interacted with them IRL and see what is happening now. :( So much innocence lost in this whole catastrophe. I lose sleep nightly because of this and I'm far removed. I can't even imagine what those in the middle of this are going through. :banghead:

I'll stop now. I don't want to get in trouble.

For "them" I feel horrible. I'll join you in :banghead:.

Just want to bring forward the list of changes to SM's appearance since the Marathon, in January. Peter Pan comes to mind in so many ways. But for the purposes of this list:
He looked sedated

All very different from the often confident grinning portraits we have all seen.

Good post! Did someone here post a side by side of the happy SM and the SM in court.

Thanks for the input on their clothing everyone, quite possibly they needed an attorney to file a motion so that they could wear street clothes in the hearings and since neither had one at the first bond hearing they had no one to file and had to wear the jumpsuits. Makes the most sense of the difference between the two hearings. Thanks again. :)

Does the court clerk have a website where the calendar, motions and all such filings are available to the public?

Hopefully this works. You can search by name.
http://publicindex.sccourts.org/horry/publicindex/

He looked sedated

That cheesy teethy smile bothers me in every pic taken after HE disappeared. I wonder if he smiled on command. I can just hear it. Look happy dang it, look like you are having fun, smile and look like you love me.
Or maybe he genuinely was happy, having fun, and loved TM . . .

It makes that family look so bad.
Poor taste.
and shows the true spirit, no remorse, no shame/
that woman looks, acts and could be TM twin, JMOO

Passionflower, I thought the same thing....was that TM's twin?

When was the email/text from SM to TM's sister sent in which he references "f$@/ing her over" and asks how the kids are? Was that AFTER Heather disappeared?

If so, then did they briefly separate AFTER the disappearance?

If this text is AFTER the fact, it makes me doubt SM can be just an accessory. He seems to be saying that he is the one who did the harm to TM. I would think if she had dragged him into a murder...he would feel perhaps that the score was even.

When was the email/text from SM to TM's sister sent in which he references "f$@/ing her over" and asks how the kids are? Was that AFTER Heather disappeared?

If so, then did they briefly separate AFTER the disappearance?

If this text is AFTER the fact, it makes me doubt SM can be just an accessory. He seems to be saying that he is the one who did the harm to TM. I would think if she had dragged him into a murder...he would feel perhaps that the score was even.

seemed like in that text he was saying to TMs sister- yes, I'm the one who is bad, all my fault- "I *advertiser censored***ed her over"- now maybe you'll give some info on her, kids

That cheesy teethy smile bothers me in every pic taken after HE disappeared. I wonder if he smiled on command. I can just hear it. Look happy dang it, look like you are having fun, smile and look like you love me.
Or maybe he genuinely was happy, having fun, and loved TM . . .

I have no idea if the big teethy smile was sincere or not but IMO the reality of this has hit SM in the face. I personally thought that TM would be hit the hardest by having her freedom (FB, trips, luxuries, children etc) taken away but her demeanor seems pretty steady at "blank" if you will. SM appears to have really taken a hit. Stress does not look good on him. I have not seen many people look so different in such a short time besides George Zimmerman who seemed to have eaten his feelings during his trial but SM must have realized that guilty or innocent he is locked up and charged with MURDER. I mean as a law abiding citizen, that terrifies me and is now his reality.

Good post! Did someone here post a side by side of the happy SM and the SM in court.

evident form his appearance change this ordeal is eating away at him- as it should- but TMs appearance, well, it speaks to her personality. In court pictures she did not appear to have lost the confidence like he has. I have wondered about his mentality that he seemed so dependent on her- the relationship sort of smacks of Norman Bates - like a dependent son who did a bad thing- don't make mama angry- twisted relationship there, obviously, it resulted in a murder, or maybe George in Of Mice and Men. He doesn't seem to have developed on his own without her.

Update: spoke to clerk office just now and the only method of obtaining the bond hearing transcript is directly mailing a request to the court reporter herself and then she mails it back.

I've got the PO BOX info from them for the court reporter but as it appears to be such a long wait I wonder if it's worth it when the prelim will be coming up

But the cost is very low, the clerk said the court reporter dictates cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply Caustic - Your efforts are muchly appreciated. I was wondering the same thing. I also worry about this gag order that the judge is going to rule on as well before the prelin. I don't know enough to speculate about either, maybe someone can way in?

Update: spoke to clerk office just now and the only method of obtaining the bond hearing transcript is directly mailing a request to the court reporter herself and then she mails it back.

I've got the PO BOX info from them for the court reporter but as it appears to be such a long wait I wonder if it's worth it when the prelim will be coming up

But the cost is very low, the clerk said the court reporter dictates cost

I don't think it is. The prelim hearing is next Friday. ETA: Now that a grand jury has indicted them, there may not be a prelim hearing after all.

Thanks for trying! :gthanks:

I just posted a link to a new article that a bag of bones were found in Deland FL yesterday...this is on the way to Orlando-Disney.

I don't think it is. The prelim hearing is next Friday.

Thanks for trying! :gthanks:

No prelim! Evidently the solicitor met with a grand jury yesterday and they made the indictment on both murder and kidnapping. You can find the MSM link in the murder charge thread.

Just realized I've haven't seen Heather's auntie LadyHawkke post in a while. It is LadyHawkke, isn't it??

I wonder if she was at the bond hearing and I wonder how her family is holding up.

I am praying for your family LadyHawk

Oh my word.
Their children were at the bond hearing?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members