Motive...or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really discuss what my theory is concerning a motive for Hailey's disappearance but I do have one. I think that there was a reason that Hailey had to disappear when she did. I do think that Hailey was being sexually abused and I do believe that she had to disappear because all hell was about to bust loose. I came to my conclusion immediately after viewing this video, the last time Hailey was seen at school.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I do believe I know what you are alluding to, and trust me I have theorized that thought most definitely. 1:16 on here, is the precise spot that caught my eye back when it came out.
And with that speculating, I was hoping that after.......ahh +6- months, she would suddenly be found....alive......KWIM??
If only that could be the case...

Tugela- as much as I want to think LE has their POI, I too worry that blinders are being worn in this case. Been over and over speculating the same list as your list of 3...

I don't know about a possible OD in the home , but it has crossed my mind numerous times that there could have been a martial arts move gone bad. Either literally killing someone, possibly accidental, or rendering someone out so cold they appeared gone. Knowing or learning Martial arts, and even 'playing around' doing moves has been mentioned by several persons associated with Hailey.

I have even wondered if LE ever checked the chest freezer that was reported to be in inside, front of one of the doors to the house, for any evidence. Could make a temporary storage place until someone had a chance to dispose of a body.

( yes, I know , I have a vivid imagination)

That is the crazy thing with this case. There are so many odd, for lack of a better word, persons and situations in this case. You could throw a dart and hit something hinky.

Poor Hailey...if the named POI is guilty, I just can't believe he is continuing to get away with it:(

Was there ever any discussion that teachers noticed anything at school regarding Hailey blossoming? The one teacher she was close too in particular?

I remember the discussion about the video way back when. Honestly, I don't see what I "think" you see?

The pixel quality of the video is very poor. Is it the way she is walking or ??

for me it wasn't so much the walk, because the speed is off normal , but around the 1:16 mark , kind of a shot from above, interesting angle

could just be the shirt?

I don't know of any other full shots of Hailey from around the time she went missing. I seem to recall the Christmas pics all show her seated.

Knox, I don't really recall any pertinent comments by any of her teachers- maybe one or more shared specifics with LE...who knows?

I can't really discuss what my theory is concerning a motive for Hailey's disappearance but I do have one. I think that there was a reason that Hailey had to disappear when she did. I do think that Hailey was being sexually abused and I do believe that she had to disappear because all hell was about to bust loose. I came to my conclusion immediately after viewing this video, the last time Hailey was seen at school.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

BBM - In agreement with ya....

For those of you who think Hailey may have been "disappeared" by her family.

Do you think she will ever reappear?

For those of you who think Hailey may have been "disappeared" by her family.

Do you think she will ever reappear?

IF, a big if, that's the case- IMO it wouldn't be in Ccty

Was there ever any discussion that teachers noticed anything at school regarding Hailey blossoming? The one teacher she was close too in particular?

I wish we did know what her teachers may have said to LE.

I do believe I know what you are alluding to, and trust me I have theorized that thought most definitely. 1:16 on here, is the precise spot that caught my eye back when it came out.
And with that speculating, I was hoping that after.......ahh +6- months, she would suddenly be found....alive......KWIM??

BBM: I've been hoping that as well but it has been so long I'm wondering if things started happening earlier than expected and things didn't go very well. Now? I don't think she is going to surface but I hope I'm wrong.

At the .23 second time as well plus the waddling way she is walking with her hands around her stomach. I think that she was in a very bad situation. It has been stated that she had sneaked out of the house and S had made a comment about her being promiscuous. He may have been trying to cast suspicion away from himself by pointing out that she had a boyfriend. There is information out there that she and a boyfriend had broken up.

Look at the CNN video again and notice the words used by Mike Galanos when he comments about looking at the video again for anything different and about the cheerleader photos not having much effect. Maybe it's just me but it seems to me that Mike G. is also dancing around the possibility here.

for me it wasn't so much the walk, because the speed is off normal , but around the 1:16 mark , kind of a shot from above, interesting angle

could just be the shirt?

I don't know of any other full shots of Hailey from around the time she went missing. I seem to recall the Christmas pics all show her seated.

I don't think it is the shirt, it is pulled a bit tight around her midsection and her bellybutton is plainly visible so it isn't the shirt billowing out.

I don't think it is the shirt, it is pulled a bit tight around her midsection and her bellybutton is plainly visible so it isn't the shirt billowing out.
If what you are eluding to as HD's condition at the time of her disappearance, would that have been a big deal to her folks? I think not !
Considering to all the ways of the world she was most likely exposed. IMO

ahh, but if one somebody was guilty of 'the deed', me thinks the other somebody wouldn't want any awesome person being charged a little bit with a crime against a minor....

if a different party was involved...hmmm, well that probably would not be a big deal, considering.........except the other somebody would be a little bit upset ....at possibly losing custody??

I hadn't thought of that possibility, but it would explain a lot of what has happened. If that is what it is, she will probably show up in a few months or years. Unless all the fallout is just too much, then who knows.

If what you are eluding to as HD's condition at the time of her disappearance, would that have been a big deal to her folks? I think not !
Considering to all the ways of the world she was most likely exposed. IMO

It could become a very big deal if it is as a result of being sexually molested. Maybe someone was afraid that Hailey would reveal what was going on. Thirteen years old is too young in any family irregardless of her exposure to all the ways of the world.

If that is what it is it would require a fair bit of collusion, and that wouldn't happen it it involved molestation. If the scenario is correct, the other person would probably be some third party not directly involved. Who it is doesn't matter, but in the scenario the fact is being hidden, or someone has tried to hide it, from the other half of the family. Possibly because it happened on their watch, or because they blamed the other half for what happened.

If that did happen it might be tough to find her or figure out what exactly happened, because there wouldnt be any evidence at all unless someone talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph