Motive...or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonetraveler,

Thanks for the video link. That shirt is "way telling"....
Hailey was only 13 when that picture was taken...
I think they released the cheerleading picture because....
I pray she is alive and well somewhere..
If Billie comes back with a "newborn" in 9 months or so then we can only guess again
Perhaps Billie moved to be closer to Hailey
I have never understood the C-City LE; I feel they never gave us "the whole story"
I think SA had something to do with her disappearance...
You would think Naomi would have noticed physical changes in Hailey...
This whole case has been "hinky" from the beginning
If SA did have something to do with her disappearance and demise, I believe he put her down one of the drilling/well sites...and what is going on with all that *advertiser censored*, was it child *advertiser censored*...why no charges??
I want to so much hope she ran away with someone...then the whole story "snowballed"
The dogs supposedly did track her to the hotel...
I know this post is all over the place but I want Hailey to be safe and well......no matter what the video shows....

Gonna go back and look at some other pictures...

In a small town being in a "condition" would of been all the talk among the kids, there has never been any reference to that by teachers or students ! The pictures sure look suspicious but I am thinking perhaps it is the angle of the lens has caused a distortion, but whatever the case, I DO think the community has been dooped in some sort of way !
If HD was murdered then the community has been let down by LE, if she has disappeared along with her family then the community has been taken for a ride !! by the scourge of humanity ! JMHO ! So disgusting !!

I dont think people at school would have noticed right away. At that age kids are stupid and wouldn't understand the early signs. Not to mention kids start to undergo rapid physical change at the enset of teenaged years, so the initial morphological changes might be just put down to that by teachers. A bit of weight gain, nothing unusual in a teen. Once it gets beyond a certain point it becomes obvious though, but not if the teen "dissappears".

When I was a teenager that is exactly what would have happened (where I come from there was no legal abortion - you got pregnant, you had a baby), the girl would just have suddenly dissappeared for a year or so (staying with grandparents or family elsewhere), and when she got back it was as though nothing had gone on.

My very non in that condition 14 year old is built the same way. She was always tiny. 6 lb 8 oz at birth and always at the bottom of the growth chart ,now she is short with the same build Hailey appears to have in the video.

I wont say impossible but I am reserved as if I posted a picture of my DD next to Hailey they look alot alike in build and shape and even the way they photograph. Video and still.

I looked for the belly button thing and if someone could still shot that I might change my mind. I could not tell much from the video.
My step daughter has thinned out and lost her chubby look since becoming a young teen so I have two 5 months part who have went though completely different changes to their bodies in very small time periods and neither is sexually active.

Okay y'all. I have asked this before, and if any of your reading know someone in CCty maybe you can get an answer- I hesitate to ask else where in internet world:)
I am wondering if it is/was common for people walking some where, kids included, to maybe catch a ride with someone. Someone they knew or sorta knew through someone else... Anyone know of someone in CCty they could ask????

What y'all think? Is it even conceivable that Hailey may have 'hitched' a ride...and didn't get there?

I see what you're saying, lonetraveler. I had never seen this clip before. Any good links to other dated shots for comparison?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332306

There are pictures here of Hailey a few days before she went missing. She does not look like she's in the condition that some are alluding to here. If anything, I just think she has baby fat.

As for any theory I may have, all I can say is that I think SA is responsible for the cover-up but someone else initiated it. I always thought it was SA covering up....BD was always the one who told her version of events as well as SA's too...meaning that I think it was BD's story all along.

Sooo many good theories, believable and possible every one. I have not settled on a theory as I feel I am lacking information. I do, however, believe SA and BD are both responsible for Hailey missing. The motive is as sick and twisted as their hobby the two of them share. I am also of the opinion that something hinky is up with LE and the "powers that be" in Colorado City. JMO

I'm sitting right beside your thoughts. Every one of them...
and I haven't narrowed down a theory either.

One thing that does keep haunting me is that CD wasn't present at BD's house when she was reporting missing...add to that he was taken away by LE that same day...for probation or something. I would think after seeing all his concerns and emotions he would have been standing on this toes over there....but he wasn't. It bothers me. Bothers me very much. jmo

I think- someone correct me if you will- without going way back in MSM, it seems like LE went to his place Tuesday looking for Hailey, and he got busted for possession of pot...and that is what eventually led to them (Naomi) having to leave there....

Wasn't CD supposedly laid up with his back that Monday, but went to work on Tuesday???
geesh so much to remember

Snipped from BTH Interview Transcript-2/23/11

Host: Connie I went to fast forward and talk about the day Hailey went missing and what was going through your mind and what you were doing that day?

Connie: My daughter was here, her and and her husband and her youngest son, and they were getting ready to leave, going back to Oklahoma, and Clint had called me and asked me if I would come over there and ask, take them to the store because they didn't have a vehicle and I said as soon as Lajohnna left I would go over there. So they left about 1:30 and I went over there and then I passed by Billie's house and I didn't see Hailey or anything or I would've stopped and umm.. Clint didn't feel good that day. His back was hurting so he took care of the two kids. While I took Naomi to the store and then I helped him take the groceries out and I then I passed by Hailey's again. It was around 3:30, something like that, and I still I didn't pay any attention if there was a vehicle there or anything and but I didn't see Hailey, and I went on home, and then I didn't hear anything else until the next day that Hailey was missing, and her grandmother called me and told me that she was missing, and we went, Connie and I went over there. I'll never forget that day. I mean it was just terrible.

[Timestamp: 1:00:24]

Host: Tell us what happened when you went over there, What did you see and experience?

Connie: Well when we got to Billie's house, we walked in and Billie and Shawn was on the couch and there was some girls there. I don't know who they were and we just, there was a policewoman in Hailey's bedroom and we went back there and we talked to her a few minutes and we looked at Hailey's room and umm.. She was searching it. I guess to see if there were any clues of where she might be and, and then I, I left and went over to Clint's and you can see Billie's house from Clint's back door so I just stood there in the window in the kitchen and just stared at over there, you know, over there, she would come home while I was staring, and then Clint was standing there behind me just staring there.

Host: What was Clint's demeanor at that time?

Connie: He was, He was upset, he was really upset. He, he, he, He was just walking the floor and everything, and they had no communication because their telephone had been cut off and, and they didn't have any communication to get in touch with anybody and I, I stayed there a little bit and then things started happening that shouldn't have happened.

Host: Can you say what that is?

Connie: He got arrested.

Host: Who got arrested and what happened?

Connie: Clint got arrested . Then umm.. He wasn't following the law of .. probation. He was on probation. He hadn't called or got in touch with his probation officer and they arrested him and then, then the results of that, they got kicked out of their house. So I told him that they could come over here and, and everything.

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html
What happened that day, per Connie Jones-

HB, I think the reason Clint stayed away from Billie's house and LE that day was simple.

1.) The house he lived in with NS was subsidized housing. The only people supposed to be living there was NS and her kids.

2.) He knew he had outstanding warrants and would be arrested if they ran his name.

SNYDER, Texas -- Scurry County Jail officials have confirmed that Clint Dunn, the father of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, has been arrested and is in jail.The Scurry County Sheriff's Department confirmed that Dunn was arrested for a probation violation in connection to a previous marijuana charge. He also had two warrants for his arrest because of a failure to appear in court.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26900575/detail.html
Remember when Billie had DD go over to Clint's house with the cell phone? She asked Clint to call or go down to CCPD and report Hailey missing. I wonder now if Billie was aware Clint had those warrants?

Maybe they need to see if HD got a ride to Oklahoma then, since she had family members heading out there the same day she went missing. Did they search for her there?

HB, I think the reason Clint stayed away from Billie's house and LE that day was simple.

1.) The house he lived in with NS was subsidized housing. The only people supposed to be living there was NS and her kids.

2.) He knew he had outstanding warrants and would be arrested if they ran his name.

Remember when Billie had DD go over to Clint's house with the cell phone? She asked Clint to call or go down to CCPD and report Hailey missing. I wonder now if Billie was aware Clint had those warrants?

Local LE would have known where to find him for any warrants, so sooner or later they would have gotten him anyway. If your daughter goes missing, do you (A) worry about her being missing, or (B) worry about spending the night in jail when you know that that is going to happen anyway.

If he had gone over to BDs house, they would have got him for the warrants but not necessarily for the house thing. Instead, waiting for them to come to you puts a spotlight on your situation. They were gone in days, but in a situation like that there is a process, probably with an appeals mechanism as well, so it is hard to believe they would have been kicked out so quickly.

Also, she says he was injured and staying at home that day, and that his phone was cut off so he was out of communication with everyone. This is suported by BD telling DD to take the cell phone over there. But, she also says he called her to take Naomi shopping. How did he do this without a phone or a vehicle to reach one? Why would both Naomi and himself have no vehicle, if he was a landscaper how did he get to work? How did they do routine day to day things in the absence of public transport?

So, she went out there sometime after 1.30 when her daughter left, then took Naomi for a drive, sometime around 3.30, the exact time HD allegedly went missing.

Way too many coincidences and things that don't make sense.

A local reported seeing Shawn at Billie's house( in C-City) Friday afternoon on the front porch and a red camaro sitting under the carport ! Assuming billie was here on the weekend along with Shawn !

Maybe they need to see if HD got a ride to Oklahoma then, since she had family members heading out there the same day she went missing. Did they search for her there?

That crossed my mind also.

Also, she says he was injured and staying at home that day, and that his phone was cut off so he was out of communication with everyone. This is suported by BD telling DD to take the cell phone over there. But, she also says he called her to take Naomi shopping. How did he do this without a phone or a vehicle to reach one? Why would both Naomi and himself have no vehicle, if he was a landscaper how did he get to work? How did they do routine day to day things in the absence of public transport?

So, she went out there sometime after 1.30 when her daughter left, then took Naomi for a drive, sometime around 3.30, the exact time HD allegedly went missing.

Way too many coincidences and things that don't make sense.

Just throwing this out for thought. I wonder if there was a call on BD's cell records to CJ that afternoon? What if HD was at her dad's and they used her cell to call CJ for the grocery shopping trip?

I know there was generational dysfunction with many (all!) of the families in this case, but it still pizzes me off to no end. I could see CD laying low for any other reason, but his daughter was missing.... All this BS of traveling to south TX, attending the conference, interviews, fraught with worry-- doesn't pass the mustard in hindsight. He was just jumping on the bandwagon to take advantage of people and their handouts. None of the people who should have put HD first could remain standing straight for any length of time. It was a wake up call in the utmost...and they all chose to go back to bed. Off rant........

Dysfunction in most every adult closely connected with Hailey, very true HB.

Clint was far from a perfect Father. Would he put his own welfare before Hailey's well being? I would say he did, yes. But I would be surprised if he had anything to do with her disappearance.

Hailey spent the night with Clint on the 25th. It is very reasonable to think Clint used Hailey's (BD) phone to call Connie on the morning of the 26th.

Sunday, Dec. 26

• Hailey spent the night with her dad, Clint Dunn, on Christmas, so the morning of Dec. 26 was the last time he saw her
  • David Dunn, Hailey's brother, says Hailey is playing a video game at home at 9 p.m. Based on her skill level, he believes she'll be playing until midnight.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329087

A local reported seeing Shawn at Billie's house( in C-City) Friday afternoon on the front porch and a red camaro sitting under the carport ! Assuming billie was here on the weekend along with Shawn !

Interesting Hatch, thank you.

Do you know if the house is completely cleared out?

Dysfunction in most every adult closely connected with Hailey, very true HB.

Clint was far from a perfect Father. Would he put his own welfare before Hailey's well being? I would say he did, yes. But I would be surprised if he had anything to do with her disappearance.

Hailey spent the night with Clint on the 25th. It is very reasonable to think Clint used Hailey's (BD) phone to call Connie on the morning of the 26th.

I don't think CD would have done anything to harm HD, ( I hope my gut is right) but I feel he could be involved in her disappearance...for some strange reason. This group wouldn't do anything legally if they could get away with it "under the radar", imo. It's cheaper in many respects....and not questioned. If he did send her away...who to? Who would take on the financial responsibility...and the legal ramifications? Would he use the uncle and aunt from OK for the transportation? I'm not jumping into this theory...just sticking my toe in for probabilities. I just don't trust CD as much as you do Knox and can't discount him any longer.

I've even contemplated HD taking off on her own or in hiding somewhere with someone she trusted?; thinking CD's gf, Nx? may have seen HD as a threat and/or liability to her new relationship/family with CD. (Melissa Huckabee) Maybe even financially. HD wanted to be with her father...and N knew that. If she didn't want HD there, she could have fed her a litany of lies and negativity to make her feel it just wasn't going to happen. ie: "Your father would be embarrassed for you to know." bs. If Hailey was so unhappy and distressed with being around SA...she may have decided to just leave..even for good. (I hated typing that) But, after seeing the hatred her mother spews (and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), I wouldn't put her past it one bit. They are both "ugly", imo, and I think the only reason CD is around is PT's $.

As grammie use to say...They can't chop wood! The axe was left out and became rusted and dull, but it was the rain's fault. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname