MS MS - Angela Freeman, 17, Petal, 10 Sep 1993

Where are you guys seeing a picture of the missing Angela Freeman? Allthe above links don't work for me. And I'd like to see a picture. Can anyone help?

Dispatch says she thinks it's the same one, but she is going to check and call me back.

I called last night, and the dispatcher said she thought that they were the same, and that someone would call me back. No one did, so I called back today, and the person I talked to said she believed that it was still an open case, and hadn't heard about the arrested woman, but she said that she would have a detective call me back. I hope I am not stepping on any toes. My BFF went to school with her, and I remember when this happened.

It says in the comments on that news article that the Petal PD was trying to get in touch with the Lex PD, but I know how the police in MS can be...So it might take a while to get in touch with someone who's willing to really check it out and confirm it or not.

Lanie, if you have ins there, and you'd like to handle this, let me know and I'll let you do it. It would probably be better if someone who knows someone there handles it, because, well, small southern town... :)

No, I have an in where I live, here in TX, not MS. If they don't come back with something in the next few days, I will ask my friend to call and ask about it.

Let us know when you hear something. I truly think its her. It really does look like her!!!!!

Okay, I'll try again for the next few days and see what I can find out. Like I said, the dispatcher last night said that she thought she'd heard something about it and thought they were the same one, so that gives me hope. Hopefully the lady I talked to today is just out of the loop.

So if this is her... then I wonder what happened to her baby? It says that she was 4 months pregnant when she disappeared. So if she went forward with the pregnancy, she'd have a 12 or 13 yr old right now.

Yeah, that's a good question. Maybe the child is fine. I hope so. Kind of makes you wonder, though, since they said there was so much blood in the car. Maybe she miscarried in the car?

Apparently the Petal PD haven't called back. sillyhead is gone from these forums, but I will try to call them again Tuesday, since tomorrow is a holiday and they are probably short of detectives tomorrow.

Has anyone clicked on 'report a sighting' or anything like that on any Angela Freeman wesbite and sent in this info?

If not I can do that.

I'm sure if we go to some website we can contact someone that way.

I haven't seen a link like that, but I've only been to the pages which give the petal pd #. If you find a link like that, I'm sure it would be fine to report that information. I think it's likely that it's been reported, but I'd like to find out what petal has to say about it, and I don't think it would hurt to report it to any sites that keep track of it. I'm new here (though have read for almost two years), but that's my .02. :)

Apparently the Petal PD haven't called back. sillyhead is gone from these forums, but I will try to call them again Tuesday, since tomorrow is a holiday and they are probably short of detectives tomorrow.

What did you mean when you said that Sillyhead is gone from these forums? Is she/he not coming back or something?

After leaving more messages and not having them returned, I just called 1-800-the-lost and they were very helpful. She kept saying WOW! It DOES look like her! So she said it would be forwarded to their analysts who would forward it to the Petal pd. -fingers crossed- It would be so amazing if it's her and her family could find that she is alive!

After leaving more messages and not having them returned, I just called 1-800-the-lost and they were very helpful. She kept saying WOW! It DOES look like her! So she said it would be forwarded to their analysts who would forward it to the Petal pd. -fingers crossed- It would be so amazing if it's her and her family could find that she is alive!

Did she say if she'll get back to you or if the LE willget back to you about wether or not this is her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back