MS MS - Angela Freeman, 17, Petal, 10 Sep 1993

She said she would call me back if she had any questions, but I told her I didn't have any other information than that, so I doubt they will get back in touch with me. I guess we can just wait and see if she comes down off the ncmec sites. Keeping fingers crossed.

Yeah that would be wonderful if that was her and that her family can finally have her back. Or at least know that she's alive.

A detective from Petal called me just now, and I told him everything I told NCMEC, and he, too said it looked a lot like her. He said he's going to get with his supervisor, and they might be calling me back. I asked him if he could just let me know something when they confirm it or not, because at WS, we like to know when someone is found ALIVE. :)

He called back and confirmed that it had been reported to them previously and that it was still being looked into. That's good news, means it's being covered from all sides. He said he would let me know how it turns out.

Awesome! Sounds like we should get an answer soon. Well maybe not soon... but hopefully within the next month. :)

Wow! I've been following Angelas case since I first came to WS, and I'd love to see her being found. I think the photos are so alike ... can't wait to see the outcome of this!

Okay so I've been doing some research on this and found something interesting. I'm starting to think maybe its not her. I found out that the arrest on these people was back in January 2007. Thats a year ago. And as far back as Spet 07, the Petal Police have been aware. So I'd think that after 5 months, they'd know if it was her or not.

If you go to the bottom of the page you see the date.. 1/4/2007.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=45617#comment

So even though the age and everything else seems to fit. The middle names don't match. Yeah she could have lied and gave a false middle name. But if that's the case then she would have lied about her whole name. Not just her first name.

I would have really liked if that wasthe Angela that we have been looking for. Giving peace to her family would have been wonderful. But the more I look into it, it doesn't seem like this is her.

What does everyone think now?

Hmm, good find. I also found the court records, and it says her dob is 08/11/1976, which, of course, is not the same as "our" Angela's. How do you know that Petal has known about this since September, though? Eerie how much they look alike, though, with this info, it's probably not her. That would've been too easy, wouldn't it? :(

I say that the Petal police have known about it since September because at the bottom of one of those links I posted is a place where you can leave comments. And someone posted a comment back in September that they had already been contacted.

How did you find the court records? Do you have a link to it?

It's truly wierd that two people with the same name could have a hair line that unusual. I think they need to look really, really closely at this person who was arrested b/c they are long lost twins if not the same person. Maybe even a dna test.

It's truly wierd that two people with the same name could have a hair line that unusual. I think they need to look really, really closely at this person who was arrested b/c they are long lost twins if not the same person. Maybe even a dna test.

Couldn't have said it any better! Boy do they look a like!

Anyone hear back from the Police Dept yet??

Nope, but I will definitely post if I hear anything. If I don't post, it means I haven't heard anything, or I'm dead lol

From her friend who went to HS with her:

I'm on the phone with a girl who went to high school with Angela. She said that that picture
is NOT her, Angela has freckles, has a bigger forehead, and a different mouth. She's positive
about this.

She says "Angela is d. e. a. d." The reason she says this is because she was very close, like
inseperable to her cousin, Shannon, and would never leave without eventually contacting
Shannon. Everyone in the area believes the same thing.

Of course, I hope LE does DNA tests and such, so that it can be ruled out absolutely, but my
friend is convinced it's not the same girl.

How did you get in touch with someone she went to school with? Thats great though.

Too bad that she doesn't think that the girl in Lex is the same girl she went to school with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back