Found Safe MS - Ariel Jackson, 18, Lafayette County, 16 March 2016

Still no news or updates? I've been super busy all day and have not had a chance to check to see if there has been a sighting or better yet, Ariel found. Nothing?

Still no news or updates? I've been super busy all day and have not had a chance to check to see if there has been a sighting or better yet, Ariel found. Nothing?

Unfortunately, no. :(

She has to be somewhere. If they are driving, they must have to stop for gas. I do wonder where he would be going. I hope she's found safe.

I hope they catch them before he does anything stupid. Poor girl..

Mississippi Missing and Unidentified
12376657_997604810295254_5520773877185202766_n.jpg

Police are searching for a missing pregnant woman and they believe her husband may be involved.
According to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Department, Ariel Lamb, 18, was reported missing Wednesday.
Her husband, Tyler Lamb, is believed to be with her. He has a warrant for domestic violence charges.
https://www.facebook.com/Mississippi-Missing-and-Unidentified-151009354954808/?fref=nf

This is about 30 minutes from my house. Everyone's just kind of watching and waiting. I hope the poor girl is found safe soon.

This is about 30 minutes from my house. Everyone's just kind of watching and waiting. I hope the poor girl is found safe soon.

I don't want to get into rumor area but are there any ideas among friends and/or family? I read she doesn't have her purse but what about a cell phone? I read he is from Grenada, MS. Do you know how long he has lived in the Oxford area?
She is so young... surely she has a friend network that has some idea where he might take her.

Andy-Miranda Jackson is doing what any desperate aunt would do in a time of crisis, she’s reaching out to others for support. Her 18-year-old pregnant niece, Ariel Ann Jackson, was last seen at her mother’s house in Oxford, Mississippi on Wednesday, March 16, 2016, with her boyfriend Tyler Lamb.

http://www.jumblejoy.com/pregnant-ariel-ann-jackson-missing?utm_source=SHRD&utm_medium=Facebook

Tyler Lamb’s family is located in Florida, a potential destination for him to hide his family.

Police believe her disappearance is a “welfare concern” and are asking anyone with information to contact the Lafayette County Sheriff’s Department at (662) 234-6421.

ETA--- the link doesn't seem to be working so I added the end of the article stating his family is located in Florida, a potential destination. This is the first time I've read that particular piece of information.

I think at least one MSM lists Tyler as her husband but I think he is her boyfriend.
FB puts them "in a relationship" in Dec 2015, I believe. And no updates as to status change to "married".
Are they married or not?

This case is very close to my area.
There is aot of harsh things being said on social media.

Numerous people say he's scared to go BACK to prison. But I haven't had the time to dog and see what he had been in prison for in the past.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

It appears Mr. Steven Tyler Lamb has been in a spot of trouble in the past: http://www.grenadastar.com/contentitem/135424/1218/one-arrest-in-recent-gun-thefts

"Sheriff Alton Strider said a person he identified as Steven Tyler Lamb, 18, was charged with possession of stolen property by the Grenada County Sheriff’s Department. Lamb was arrested on Saturday after the GCSO recovered a stolen gun from his house in Elliott, according to Strider."

She's a cutie.

Social media accounts, and relatives, say they are not married.

I don't want to get into rumor area but are there any ideas among friends and/or family? I read she doesn't have her purse but what about a cell phone? I read he is from Grenada, MS. Do you know how long he has lived in the Oxford area?
She is so young... surely she has a friend network that has some idea where he might take her.

BBM

According to his FB page, he decided to move during the middle of November 2015. So not long. I was also wondering about the "married" status. There is no FB info on a wedding ("Yay! We got hitched!") and she indicates she's "in a relationship" rather than "married to". Maybe the recently got married by a justice of the peace down at the courthouse for the baby's sake? An article above indicates Ariel's father refered to Tyler as "her husband".

She's seven months pregnant? He moved 4 months ago? I haven't looked at a map yet (nor digested the stated facts so far) but this is new relationship right? Is Tyler the father or is she pregnant with someone else's baby? No judgements here. I'm just wondering what the dynamic might be between Ariel and Tyler.

I hope she's safe tonight.

BBM

According to his FB page, he decided to move during the middle of November 2015. So not long. I was also wondering about the "married" status. There is no FB info on a wedding ("Yay! We got hitched!") and she indicates she's "in a relationship" rather than "married to". Maybe the recently got married by a justice of the peace down at the courthouse for the baby's sake? An article above indicates Ariel's father refered to Tyler as "her husband".

She's seven months pregnant? He moved 4 months ago? I haven't looked at a map yet (nor digested the stated facts so far) but this is new relationship right? Is Tyler the father or is she pregnant with someone else's baby? No judgements here. I'm just wondering what the dynamic might be between Ariel and Tyler.

I hope she's safe tonight.

Per his FB, he moved from Grenada, MS to Oxford, MS in November 2014.
Just googled news for updates this morning. Nothing. No updates on the Bring Ariel Home FB page, either.

As of 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 17, no further developments have been announced regarding Ariel Jackson Lamb’s disappearance.
http://hottytoddy.com/2016/03/17/ox...amb-still-missing-husband-person-of-interest/
I pray she is okay....
ETA- Grenada, MS is about 60 miles southwest from Oxford, MS.
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...-282028825/to/us/mississippi/oxford-282036522

Do we TL's age? Ariel is 18 but I don't recall reading Tyler's age.

Why do they think she is with her husband? Is there proof (video, text message...)?

Why do they think she is with her husband? Is there proof (video, text message...)?

I'm assuming it's because they can't find him either but - you're right - I haven't seen anything in the articles that explains if they were seen together after she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back