Found Safe MS - Ariel Jackson, 18, Lafayette County, 16 March 2016

bbm - If this is his baby it will be very hard to make a complete break. He does not seem to be the type who lets go. As I see it he will continue to be a danger to her and her child once he gets out again.

I definitely see your point but she does have family that knows what's going on. Thankfully, I've never been in an abused relationship but I do know better than to say "why didn't she just leave"? So many women have no place to go, money to live on or a support system in place. Maybe this one will have a good ending.... for her sake and the child's sake.

According to one report, she left on her own account. It really amazes me that ppl are so quick to judge and make false accusations (i.e. the aunt from the original FB post) and no one, including the police, bothered to really check into the facts. Now, if he really DID hit her/beat her, and there is hard solid proof it was actually him, he should pay for that in some way, not the vigilante style justice suggested by so many people through their comments. Otherwise, it looks like a case of the girls' family trying to hold onto and control their little girl. The word "kidnapped" was used by some her family members in many posts...wonder if her husband could sue them for slander since that it was clearly stated by Ariel to the police that this was not the case?? Point being, maybe the mass hysteria surrounding her leaving her mothers' home could have been avoided if facts, not an aunt in another state, had been checked out from the beginning! Just saying.

According to one report, she left on her own account. It really amazes me that ppl are so quick to judge and make false accusations (i.e. the aunt from the original FB post) and no one, including the police, bothered to really check into the facts. Now, if he really DID hit her/beat her, and there is hard solid proof it was actually him, he should pay for that in some way, not the vigilante style justice suggested by so many people through their comments. Otherwise, it looks like a case of the girls' family trying to hold onto and control their little girl. The word "kidnapped" was used by some her family members in many posts...wonder if her husband could sue them for slander since that it was clearly stated by Ariel to the police that this was not the case?? Point being, maybe the mass hysteria surrounding her leaving her mothers' home could have been avoided if facts, not an aunt in another state, had been checked out from the beginning! Just saying.

bbm - do you have a link for this statement please? Where did you read this?

Somebody beat her up. There are pictures... Her family was right to be hysterical, imo, and I belive you have to prove that you are harmed by libelous claims in order to sue anyway.

bbm - do you have a link for this statement please? Where did you read this?

Taken from WTVA.com

“She never called anybody, she never told anybody she was leaving,” Oxford resident Mary Northern said. “Of course you would think something happened to her.”

Ariel visited the Oxford Police Department on Friday evening to let them know she was safe. She told investigators that she did not know people were looking for her.

"She did not say why she was gone,” Lafayette County Chief Investigator Alan Wilburn said. “She just said she had chose to be gone"

Ariel was with her husband throughout her disappearance. They went to various towns in the North Mississippi area, which investigators say is unusual for the couple.

A tip was sent in to the Oxford Police Department on Friday evening. On Saturday Tyler was picked up by officers at a local residence and taken to the Lafayette County Detention Center.

- See more at: http://www.wtva.com/news/Update_on_Arial_and_Tyler_Lamb.html#sthash.

Taken from WTVA.com

“She never called anybody, she never told anybody she was leaving,” Oxford resident Mary Northern said. “Of course you would think something happened to her.”

Ariel visited the Oxford Police Department on Friday evening to let them know she was safe. She told investigators that she did not know people were looking for her.

"She did not say why she was gone,” Lafayette County Chief Investigator Alan Wilburn said. “She just said she had chose to be gone"

Ariel was with her husband throughout her disappearance. They went to various towns in the North Mississippi area, which investigators say is unusual for the couple.

A tip was sent in to the Oxford Police Department on Friday evening. On Saturday Tyler was picked up by officers at a local residence and taken to the Lafayette County Detention Center.

- See more at: http://www.wtva.com/news/Update_on_Arial_and_Tyler_Lamb.html#sthash.

Thank you for that.

Idk, I don't trust Tyler. He might have threatened her to say these things to make it look innocent. jmo

I definitely see your point but she does have family that knows what's going on. Thankfully, I've never been in an abused relationship but I do know better than to say "why didn't she just leave"? So many women have no place to go, money to live on or a support system in place. Maybe this one will have a good ending.... for her sake and the child's sake.

This is tyler lamb I was just reading all this. Fir the record her family put make up on there daughter and accused me of beating her. This was definitely a act of trying to put me in jail. We had another beautiful little boy bryce after all this. All charges were dropped bc they found the truth!! This needs to be known because my entire reputation has been ruined and now they are keeping my children from me so I'm having to fight back still. I cant believe all these comments and thoughts, I just wish they knew the truth now..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back