Found Safe MS - Ariel Jackson, 18, Lafayette County, 16 March 2016

I can't imagine what condition Ariel has that she could miscarry if she doesn't have injections in her 3rd trimester. And I've taught childbirth and know quite a bit about pregnancy.

Since she "didn't take her phone charger" it stands to reason that she did take her phone. I wonder if they've tried to trace it.

Weekly progesterone shots are often given to patients with a history of preterm delivery. They are usually given in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. The shots usually start between 16 - 24 weeks and end around 37 weeks.

Weekly progesterone shots are often given to patients with a history of preterm delivery. They are usually given in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. The shots usually start between 16 - 24 weeks and end around 37 weeks.

I had to have these from 16 - 36 weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter. My doctor told me that if I was planning to go anywhere for longer than a week, to let them know so I could receive the injection wherever I may be. I hope if that's what she needs and he just took her to Florida, that she knows she can set that up. I was only told because my fiance is from a different state and we were considering visiting during my pregnancy.

I really hope she's found soon.

I had to have these from 16 - 36 weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter. My doctor told me that if I was planning to go anywhere for longer than a week, to let them know so I could receive the injection wherever I may be. I hope if that's what she needs and he just took her to Florida, that she knows she can set that up. I was only told because my fiance is from a different state and we were considering visiting during my pregnancy.

I really hope she's found soon.

I did too, weeks 20 to 36 I believe.

So might he be keeping her away from her doctor in hopes of an 'accidental miscarry ' ?

This is nuts! As far as I can tell, there are no recent MSM updates on this situation. It makes me wonder....

Hoping for safety and wellbeing of Ariel and Baby.

This one doesn't have any updates info but I don't think it has been posted here. (Apologies if I overlooked it!)
The couple has been at the center of social media the past 24 hours. Jackson’s family has repeatedly post information on Facebook about the couple and their relationship, while Lamb’s family has disputed other details of the situation and alleged events.
The article also goes on to say details about Lamb's arrest warrant will be reported at OxfordCitizen.com but I can't find any updates. Maybe my sleuthing skills aren't up to par yet! [emoji4]
http://oxfordcitizen.com/2016/03/18/sheriff-deputies-issue-warrant-arrest-tyler-lamb/

https://www.facebook.com/Mississippi-Missing-and-Unidentified-151009354954808/?fref=photo[/CENTER]

There was a comment made at around 10 pm on this FB site that she was found and is at home. I have no idea as to the accuracy of the comment.
Hope it is ok to point this out- if not, I apologize and pls delete.
Hoping it is true even though I have my doubts.
ETA- I sent a message to the MS Missing and Unidentified to see if they can speak to the accuracy of the comment which states she is home and safe. We shall see....

I was just checking in for updates Woo-hoo! I hope she gets the med attention she needs and that someone gets her some DV help and support!

I'm so glad to hear that she has returned...alive...and that her husband is in custody. So many times the outcome is so much bleaker.

Stay strong, Ariel, for yourself and your baby.

This is great news! So glad she's back home, safe and sound, I hope!

I'm so glad she's OK and that her twerp bully husband is in custody. I hope they keep him there.

Glad she has been located and I hope he didn't beat her up again.

So glad she is home and pray she opens her eyes to the havoc DV wrecks on homes and makes a decision to get out before she is too enmeshed, if that is the case.
Happy she and Baby are home safely!

So glad she is home and pray she opens her eyes to the havoc DV wrecks on homes and makes a decision to get out before she is too enmeshed, if that is the case.
Happy she and Baby are home safely!

bbm - If this is his baby it will be very hard to make a complete break. He does not seem to be the type who lets go. As I see it he will continue to be a danger to her and her child once he gets out again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back