MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tertiary news sites...

I've had an occasion to query our Moderator about some questionable material and she has helped me without hesitation. I encourage everyone who has something dubious to give her a call.

I'm fully behind everything they do, the rules to play here are very clear. I've had things deleted that surprised me, but in a global scope after consideration made perfect sense. It's pretty clear, the rules here pretty much boil down to, don't **** in the sandbox.

Where I live, the Domestic Violence law has some strict criteria, one of them being the individuals have to be living in the same home. In order to get a protection from Domestic Violence order, one has to be living with the individual and have intimate relations with the individual for a period of time before it will be considered Domestic Violence, otherwise it's assault.

Unfortunately, my county will throw the book at you if you beat a stranger or acquaintance, but not so much when you beat your partner/spouse.

i think its reasonably likely that someone called her and asked her to meet somewhere, so the phone call could surely be relevant. could be she just went out to do some stuff and someone went and found her or came across her...

i dont see any reason to think that she had to be "ID'd" or any signals were given... just seems to unnecessarily complicate things IMO with no evidence to suggest it. seems much more likely to me that the person/people that did this knew exactly who she was.

I couldn't give more weight to a phone call (that we know nothing about) over video evidence of a person who saw her in person, asked her for a cig, then turned her down.

Personally, I think both are important & we really don't know how complicated this horrific scenario was.

But we all can theorize until we get more concrete info.

Hello WS friends! I just returned from my trip to Courtland. I visited the Fire station, Herron Rd site, church parking lot, the 2 bay car wash in Courtland and spent a half hour talking with AA. It was a very enlightening trip to see everything in real time and get a true look at the community and distances of things. Lots to tell you guys, First I have to grab a bite to eat, M&M gas is definitely not a place I personally would buy food. Be back in a few.

<SNIP>
Video includes a snippet with Auntie SHA SHA. I'm assuming JC's phone must not have been in too poor of shape because they had already brought Auntie in for questioning by the 9th due to a call she made to JC's phone.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/09/investigators-no-one-is-in-custody-for-death-of-jessica-chambers/

"Aunt Sha-sha" Charlotte Wilkerson was detained on Sunday, Dec. 7, and received a General Release on Tuesday, Dec. 9.

Offender Name: CHARLOTTE WILKERSON
Offender ID:36208 Date of Birth:11/04/1983 Age: 31 Race: Unknown Gender: Female
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 12/09/2014 Reason:General release

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=36208&searchType=offender

There is a photo there. I believe she may be sporting a black eye. It is hard to tell. I zoomed it to 400%. But if I posted it someone from M&M might think that it was photo shopped.

I beg your pardon?

I was referring to all the speculation about the type of accelerant used. I keep seeing mineral spirits being used for cleaning guitars, carpentry, and cleaning fishing rods. Than this article from USA today was posted...I was trying to understand the connection or reason for that particular article posted.

Hello WS friends! I just returned from my trip to Courtland. I visited the Fire station, Herron Rd site, church parking lot, the 2 bay car wash in Courtland and spent a half hour talking with AA. It was a very enlightening trip to see everything in real time and get a true look at the community and distances of things. Lots to tell you guys, First I have to grab a bite to eat, M&M gas is definitely not a place I personally would buy food. Be back in a few.

You're killing us, GM!!!!

The suspense!!!!

:gaah:

After reading about the death of Johnny Lee Butts I have to wonder about the sanity of even the investigators.

Man thanks for that. That guy Champion had to be switched at birth at the hospital. There is no way fate has that ironic a sense of humor with surnames. That whole town is just brimming with genius. Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane and DA Boss Hogg

We're all just bursting to know. (I know I am anyway)

Oh man cant wait to hear (well read) about it. Going to be glued to the screen now.

"Aunt Sha-sha" Charlotte Wilkerson was detained on Sunday, Dec. 7, and received a General Release on Tuesday, Dec. 9.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=36208&searchType=offender

There is a photo there. I believe she may be sporting a black eye. It is hard to tell. I zoomed it to 400%. But if I posted it someone from M&M might think that it was photo shopped.

Someone from M&M is posting here?

I was referring to all the speculation about the type of accelerant used. I keep seeing mineral spirits being used for cleaning guitars, carpentry, and cleaning fishing rods. Than this article from USA today was posted...I was trying to understand the connection or reason for that particular article posted.
Yes, I think this is where at least 1 poster is making the connection.

I also saw that picture the other nite and it sure did look like she had been scrappin'! Wonder how that happened?

I also saw that picture the other nite and it sure did look like she had been scrappin'! Wonder how that happened?

If it is a black eye, it will definitely be listed in the police record in order to save them from claims of brutality. Then there will be lots of questions and answers in her recorded statement due to the fact that Jessica may have fought for her life with her assailant(s). Since they took DNA from Mister, I'm guessing they took DNA from Charlotte too.

Do you think that LE should look around at people that are making noticeable changes in the appearance (e.g., dyeing/highlighting hair).
Pardon my total speculation but I'd like to ask you the following please:
Is the person making the changes in their appearance a blonde female?
Are you thinking that the 911 caller might have reported seeing a blonde female walking down Herron Rd (or near there) on the night of the 6th? And that this might explain why Ben Chambers thought he'd been told that Jessica was found walking down the road?

If it is a black eye, it will definitely be listed in the police record in order to save them from claims of brutality. Then there will be lots of questions and answers in her recorded statement due to the fact that Jessica may have fought for her life with her assailant(s). Since they took DNA from Mister, I'm guessing they took DNA from Charlotte too.

She obviously fell earlier that day, she probably has a few bruises to go with the shiner.

H

Her being brought in so soon after the murder tells me that MAYBE LE was able to pick up JC's phone and get some info right away. The phone may not have been damaged by the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist