GUILTY MS - Sherman Sanders, 53, doused in hot oil, dies, Diamondhead, 27 July 2006

"She's out. She's free and back with her family. She's over the moon," Alexander said.
I hope her family locks their bedroom doors at night.

I wonder if she is a victim of domestic violence? If so, he got what he deserved, imo. Anybody remember that movie "the Burning Bed" with Farrah Faucett?
Wow. He deserved that. Who in your mind deserves it? She could be schizophrenic, bipolar, off meds, we have no idea yet.

You poor thing! Carried back home? :doh: What the frell where those officers thinking?

In the South, you are nowhere on the Southern Femininity Scale if you have not (1) passed out and been carried home (LE is a nice touch) or (2) almost died during labour of more than 25 hours (closer to 40 is better). I swear when I first moved here and was still having kids I was terrified to pick an OB locally. An older RN I had befriended, assured me they did not mean literally dying, just lots of pain and going to the hospital about 24 hours too soon. I had 3 more kids here, no problems, short labours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back