MSM Coverage 11/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ! I think there was "something" LE saw "immediately" that indicated this was NOT an "intruder" ...

They are "holding onto" those 9-1-1 calls ... there has got to be something in them ...

And IIRC, Missouri law is they do not have to release the 9-1-1 calls -- Can someone verify this ! TIA !

MOO ...

I can, if you don't ask for a link right away, I'll get it for you...
MO does not release 911 calls of crimes.
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c600-699/6100000150.htm

Is there another way out of the home besides the front door? On the other side of the house?

If the sighting at 12:15 was Lisa it would be more like a 45 minutes window from 11:30 pm.

Okay, let's say it was a 45 minutes window. Still a tinee tinee itsy bitsy window of opportunity, imo.

Also...black lab was in the backyard, right? If the kidnapper left through the back, that dog wouldn't have barked? The german shepherd next door, who was outside at the time, wouldn't have barked?

Well shame on MO........ :floorlaugh:

I so agree. I hate hearing 911 calls when people are having their houses ripped away from them, but they play those.
Give me something I can utilize to help solve a crime...nope...

Okay, let's say it was a 45 minutes window. Still a tinee tinee itsy bitsy window of opportunity, imo.

Also...black lab was in the backyard, right? If the kidnapper left through the back, that dog wouldn't have barked? The german shepherd next door, who was outside at the time, wouldn't have barked?

Perhaps there was a bit of partying going on around the camper or the basement, aside from the front "stooper."

The fact is...it doesn't mean that these dogs did NOT bark that night....just means that no one woke up/paid attention/ noted it as unusual. Dog barking is quite common in EVERY neighborhood that allows dogs. Most people simply just ignore it even when they DO hear a dog bark. KC has an abundance of squirrels, rabbits, skunks, possums, raccoons and other night critters that cause dogs to bark. Not to mention that apparently people are out and about in that neighborhood in the late evenings. The dogs would be used to hearing and seeing people around at night....so if they did bark, it may not have been anything that raised any kind of notice.

jmo

The fact is...it doesn't mean that these dogs did NOT bark that night....just means that no one woke up/paid attention/ noted it as unusual. Dog barking is quite common in EVERY neighborhood that allows dogs. Most people simply just ignore it even when they DO hear a dog bark. KC has an abundance of squirrels, rabbits, skunks, possums, raccoons and other night critters that cause dogs to bark. Not to mention that apparently people are out and about in that neighborhood in the late evenings. The dogs would be used to hearing and seeing people around at night....so if they did bark, it may not have been anything that raised any kind of notice.

jmo

I thought the same thing. It could also mean dogs were familiar with person, if there was a person w/ baby. :twocents:

We seem to have a choice of confusing contradictory news or no news at all. I feel like this case is extra aggravating because there has been more effort on alibis and explanations than on informations that will find Lisa. Every case has random insignificant details that pop up but we seem to be lacking the major details that explain anything.

It all just smells like a cover up and a lot of cya going on.

Our dog has a little boyfriend by our old house that's a German shepherd and he just sits outside in his front yard and doesn't do a thing.. Now, walk into this dogs home and you won't come out the same UNLESS his owner is there.. This dog doesn't bark at all! He is the sweetest dog ever.. Our old shepherd didn't bark either.. Now my chow chow on the other hand if she's barking someone's either knocking, in my yard or totally excited to see someone and that's more of a cry/whimper/yelp thing.. To be honest the only shepherds I have seen barking are the ones on t.v... Like the show cops but I think it's because they get excited to work.... Dunno I'm babbling ha!

Our dog has a little boyfriend by our old house that's a German shepherd and he just sits outside in his front yard and doesn't do a thing.. Now, walk into this dogs home and you won't come out the same UNLESS his owner is there.. This dog doesn't bark at all! He is the sweetest dog ever.. Our old shepherd didn't bark either.. Now my chow chow on the other hand if she's barking someone's either knocking, in my yard or totally excited to see someone and that's more of a cry/whimper/yelp thing.. To be honest the only shepherds I have seen barking are the ones on t.v... Like the show cops but I think it's because they get excited to work.... Dunno I'm babbling ha!
And some dogs bark so much they become like 'white noise' and nobody ever looks to see what those dogs are barking at. We have some like that next door to us. I never look to see what they are barking at.

And some dogs bark so much they become like 'white noise' and nobody ever looks to see what those dogs are barking at. We have some like that next door to us. I never look to see what they are barking at.

Yep. I've also noticed that usually the owner is the only one to distinguish the different barks. Yes, dogs have different sounding barks, but you will only know that if you know your dog. Neighbors would ignore it as they are used to hearing barking. If you are passed out, you will not hear it.

That's true almost like a grandfather clock... We had one of those growing up and I never heard it...

What about the backdoor, has anything been mention if the backdoor was locked or unlocked, open or closed when JI returned from work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg