MSM Coverage 11/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the backdoor, has anything been mention if the backdoor was locked or unlocked, open or closed when JI returned from work?

I dont think they included the back door because it wasnt in their plans. Would have been smarter to say the back door was open instead of the front door for all to see. I know if I was going to break into someones house it would be through the back unless they had a high fence that I couldnt climb.

What about the backdoor, has anything been mention if the backdoor was locked or unlocked, open or closed when JI returned from work?
Or even basement area. garage doors left open? or basement slider door left unlocked?

I'm just thinking that if I drank 10 glasses of wine I'd be messed up but only because I don't drink at all..one, two glasses who cares! Ten glasses with a baby that's sick and two small children I could honestly say I wouldn't be able to even tie my own shoe and I'd probably fall off the toilet lol could she have dropped the baby and freaked out being drunk and not thinking straight? I just cant comprehend this case... Lol

I didn't see this in yesterday's media thread. Has the fact that the house on N Walrond is being reported as being the brother's house been discussed anywhere?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin met with their new local attorney on Wednesday at the home of the missing baby's uncle.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin returned to the home of Phil Netz, Bradley's brother, at midday. They had been staying at the home on North Walrond Avenue for most of the time since Lisa disappeared on Oct. 3, but left the house for an undisclosed location last week.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1cetJ5i3G

Our dog has a little boyfriend by our old house that's a German shepherd and he just sits outside in his front yard and doesn't do a thing.. Now, walk into this dogs home and you won't come out the same UNLESS his owner is there.. This dog doesn't bark at all! He is the sweetest dog ever.. Our old shepherd didn't bark either.. Now my chow chow on the other hand if she's barking someone's either knocking, in my yard or totally excited to see someone and that's more of a cry/whimper/yelp thing.. To be honest the only shepherds I have seen barking are the ones on t.v... Like the show cops but I think it's because they get excited to work.... Dunno I'm babbling ha!

Dogs are different, just like people are different. My white shepherd will bark at anything and everything. My black lab will only bark if he feels there is a threat he needs to alert us to.
But the issue isn't what OUR dogs will do, it's what the Irwin's neighbor's dog will do. In several videos of the home, you see this german shepherd going nuts as reporters walk past the side of the Irwin home (where the computer room window is). According to the neighbor who owns this dog, he was outside all night.

I didn't see this in yesterday's media thread. Has the fact that the house on N Walrond is being reported as being the brother's house been discussed anywhere?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin met with their new local attorney on Wednesday at the home of the missing baby's uncle.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin returned to the home of Phil Netz, Bradley's brother, at midday. They had been staying at the home on North Walrond Avenue for most of the time since Lisa disappeared on Oct. 3, but left the house for an undisclosed location last week.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1cetJ5i3G

hmmm well that's interesting. Yesterday most were saying PN lived with DB and JI and/or had a blue trailer in the back and there were some terrible accusations against him because one media report mentioned he was sleeping and most assumed sleeping at Baby Lisa's house. Today, I learn this guy has his own house.

Apparently...these same dogs who "should" have barked at a single stranger strolling through the yard also did NOT bark or were not HEARD barking at the fire engine sirens at 2:30 that morning either. NO neighbor has reported hearing either the fire engines OR dogs barking at the fire engines and you can bet the dogs heard those!

jmo

The fact is...it doesn't mean that these dogs did NOT bark that night....just means that no one woke up/paid attention/ noted it as unusual. Dog barking is quite common in EVERY neighborhood that allows dogs. Most people simply just ignore it even when they DO hear a dog bark. KC has an abundance of squirrels, rabbits, skunks, possums, raccoons and other night critters that cause dogs to bark. Not to mention that apparently people are out and about in that neighborhood in the late evenings. The dogs would be used to hearing and seeing people around at night....so if they did bark, it may not have been anything that raised any kind of notice.

jmo

Agreed, but my point was...would a kidnapper exit through a door that leads directly to a barking dog who might alert someone in the neighborhood. I guess they might, but that would be one stupid kidnapper, imo.

Apparently...these same dogs who "should" have barked at a single stranger strolling through the yard also did NOT bark or were not HEARD barking at the fire engine sirens at 2:30 that morning either. NO neighbor has reported hearing either the fire engines OR dogs barking at the fire engines and you can bet the dogs heard those!

jmo

No neighbor has reported NOT hearing any of those things either, Raeann. C'mon now...surely you aren't suggesting that every little thing that went on has to be reported in msm, otherwise, it simply doesn't exist. No one reported that their newspapers were delivered that morning either, but surely someone got a newspaper that day.

Agreed, but my point was...would a kidnapper exit through a door that leads directly to a barking dog who might alert someone in the neighborhood. I guess they might, but that would be one stupid kidnapper, imo.

Depends on the dog....mine will bark like CRAZY at another dog walking through the yard.....but if a stranger opened the gate and reached down to pet her she would be fine and follow him straight to the door most likely. She is, however, TERRIFIED of our gardeners and their noisy equipment who she has been around weekly for 10 years! She doesn't make a PEEP when they are around other than to sit on the steps outside the door and whine VERY quietly to be let in. My neighbor has two poodles who BARK incessantly at any stranger....and a HUGE shelter rescue dog that LOOKS scary but I have NEVER once ever heard that dog bark in any situation at all!

hmmm well that's interesting. Yesterday most were saying PN lived with DB and JI and/or had a blue trailer in the back and there were some terrible accusations against him because one media report mentioned he was sleeping and most assumed sleeping at Baby Lisa's house. Today, I learn this guy has his own house.
And early media reports also had it as JI's parents (the one I saw the most) or Ji's brother's (he doesn't have one). It being PN's makes much more sense.

No neighbor has reported NOT hearing any of those things either, Raeann. C'mon now...surely you aren't suggesting that every little thing that went on has to be reported in msm, otherwise, it simply doesn't exist. No one reported that their newspapers were delivered that morning either, but surely someone got a newspaper that day.

Actually what I was referring to was the fact that a number of the neighbors in MSM interviews have CLEARLY stated that they did NOT hear "anything unusual" that night and they (either the neighbor themselves or the media interviewer) have used dogs barking as an example of that.

Depends on the dog....mine will bark like CRAZY at another dog walking through the yard.....but if a stranger opened the gate and reached down to pet her she would be fine and follow him straight to the door most likely. She is, however, TERRIFIED of our gardeners and their noisy equipment who she has been around weekly for 10 years! She doesn't make a PEEP when they are around other than to sit on the steps outside the door and whine VERY quietly to be let in. My neighbor has two poodles who BARK incessantly at any stranger....and a HUGE shelter rescue dog that LOOKS scary but I have NEVER once ever heard that dog bark in any situation at all!

Again, the issue isn't what our dogs will or will not do, but what the Irwin's neighbor's dog would or wouldn't do. And as I've said, there are several videos where this german shepherd goes nuts as reporters walk past the fence.

My take on the dogs is that IF it was an abduction, it was somebody that not only was comfortable with the surroundings, but the dogs were also comfortable with or somebody that knew how to 'bribe' a dog with a treat or like items. A lot of thieves know this technique very well- Make friends with potential enemies.

Again, the issue isn't what our dogs will or will not do, but what the Irwin's neighbor's dog would or wouldn't do. And as I've said, there are several videos where this german shepherd goes nuts as reporters walk past the fence.

Granted....I have heard those also, but there is a big difference between someone quietly walking through a yard in the dark and the situation when those videos were shot during the days after.....MANY gigantic satellite trucks with loud generators, people TALKING loudly, cameramen with strange equipment, police cars driving through with flashing lights, doors slamming on cars, dozens of people traipsing through lawns, etc.

The situation in that normally quiet neighborhood at night, and the situation that was present by the time those videos were made have no relationship at ALL in the amount of disturbance going on in the neighborhood......just ask the people who live there to confirm that, as has been explained and posted here many, many times!

jmo

STOP Bickering! It detracts from the discussion.

This post falls at random.

Salem

We seem to have a choice of confusing contradictory news or no news at all. I feel like this case is extra aggravating because there has been more effort on alibis and explanations than on informations that will find Lisa. Every case has random insignificant details that pop up but we seem to be lacking the major details that explain anything.

It all just smells like a cover up and a lot of cya going on.

I agree.. Seems like I've already been to and seen that RoDeO in Satsuma..JMHO

Sort of OT, but I see where Baby Kate's "father" is facing trial soon for kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment, since he was last seen with Kate and is presumed to have done something with her...sadly, since he is the biological parent, he is only facing up to about 15 years, since they have been unable to prove that Baby Kate is dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg