GUILTY MT - Cody Johnson, 25, pushed off cliff, Glacier Nat'l Park, 7 July 2013

Not sure why she was released to house arrest.
It would appear there is a different standard for women than men in a similar situation ; imo.
Women can be as dangerous and deadly as men, imo.

RIP, Cody !!

Does anyone know if the actual trail they were on runs that close to the edge of the cliff? Otherwise, I have to wonder why he would have been standing on the edge of a cliff while they were fighting. Unless the trail was right there, I just don't believe it. I am rather suspicious that she did more than just push him, I wonder if she knocked him in the head with a rock, then drug him over.

This image, far left second one down, definitely shows the trail running alongside a cliff. If this, or similar, is where he went over, it's quite possible he was pushed as she claims. Whatever the case, I imagine she lured him there for that purpose, imo. Otherwise, she would have been distraught and frantically seeking help, reported it immediately, etc.

I truthfully don't get why just second degree murder charges, why not first degree? Because of the "story" she finally came up with ? I hope this girl goes to jail for a long, long time.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...ge&fr=crmas&sz=all&va=loop+trail+glacier+park

Sounds to me like this woman was copying Jodi Arias - kill your lover, send a fake voice mail/email, then deny you were even there, then change your story 3 times. What a mess.

I just don't understand why she was released until her trial. Because of "strong community ties" and because she supposedly doesn't pose a danger to others? Forgive me, but if you end someone's life, I think you're a danger to others.

JMO

From the little I've read she seems as if she'd be a danger to anyone!

This image, far left second one down, definitely shows the trail running alongside a cliff. If this, or similar, is where he went over, it's quite possible he was pushed as she claims. Whatever the case, I imagine she lured him there for that purpose, imo. Otherwise, she would have been distraught and frantically seeking help, reported it immediately, etc.

I truthfully don't get why just second degree murder charges, why not first degree? Because of the "story" she finally came up with ? I hope this girl goes to jail for a long, long time. bbm
http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...ge&fr=crmas&sz=all&va=loop+trail+glacier+park

I suspect that they filed 2nd degree because they can't show premeditation. They seem to generally accept the story that it was a spur of the moment shove. She'll end up pleading down to manslaughter I bet. Voluntary manslaughter seems to come with a term of up to 15 yrs. Invol manslaughter of up to 8 years. (Based on internet research, but the web site looks good, it's a lawyer reference site).

I've often said that I could've pushed mine off a cliff on our honeymoon and served less time. He's still creating problems after 10 years of marriage and 14 years of divorce.

:jail:

OK Lord help me, what in the hell-o is up withe her modeling pics she posted after a night of bowling?.. In the neon tights?.. And says she posted these right around the time of his death?.. Wtf?

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

From this article, this is what creeps me out!:
'I used words like "you helped me to climb higher for a better view, you're my safe place to fall, you never let me go,"' songwriter Elizabeth Shea told CNN.

So if you kill someone in a national park that means she will go to a federal prison. Bet she didn't think of that. Jmo

Ciao

I am amazed by some decisions that have been made by judges lately.
She is free without any bond on a murder charge?
Boggles the mind.

NG show and some other news reported his friends said he was very afraid of heights, thats all I know. I was hoping we could get more info here than is being reported.

She also wants out on home arrest, his family ofcourse does not approve

Sounds to me like he was besotted with her and did whatever she wanted.

This really makes me sick, if this murderess wanted out of this marriage, why didn't she just get out of this marriage, she could have simply walked away?
It just seriously makes ill, want to scream, and throw stuff. :stormingmad: I mean, WTH is going wrong with our world anyway? I mean, there is just something seriously wrong. :scared:

I suspect that they filed 2nd degree because they can't show premeditation. They seem to generally accept the story that it was a spur of the moment shove. She'll end up pleading down to manslaughter I bet. Voluntary manslaughter seems to come with a term of up to 15 yrs. Invol manslaughter of up to 8 years. (Based on internet research, but the web site looks good, it's a lawyer reference site).

I'm curious to know if they can show she knew what she was doing by taking into consideration where he was standing on the path.

Problem there is we only have her word.

She admitted she pushed him from behind...in order for her to be defending herself, wouldn't he have to have been facing her? Then she LIED for days and even pretended to go out looking for him and she's the one who found his body. Psycho. They better not let her off, just because she's young and pretty.

Source: Sydney Morning Herald

Jordan Linn Graham, 22, appeared on Monday in federal court in Missoula, Montana on a second-degree murder charge in Johnson's July 7 death. Her lawyer, public defender Andrew Nelson, declined to comment.

Graham admitted to authorities in a second interview that she had lied, according to the affidavit. She told them she and Johnson had an argument, were upset and decided to go to the Loop Trail.
They continued arguing on the trail, and it intensified. At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said.
She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and "due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff", the affidavit said

RIP Cody Johnson
:rose:

This case is on the cover of People. I usually get my tabloid fix standing in the checkout line. But this case deserved a real purchase lol!
I am so perplexed about WHY she married the man if she hated him? It wasn't like she was starting to get old and needed to settle. She is young and pretty and could have stuck it out for real love. "People" had a text she sent a friend that she would be better off dead than married. That is a huge red flag. That's way more than cold feet lol!
Do you think it was just an accident?
Does this case have another thread here at WS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back