MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

I would hope that Lt. Wilson would know if he (Jason Reynolds) was still missing or not...stranger things have happened though...

Someone has registered on Classmates.com as Jason Reynolds, graduating in 1992 from Billings Senior High School in Billings, MT. Could be someone looking for him, but someone registered.

As far as classmates.com goes, someone could register under their name.

We are looking into getting a better picture of Jason Reynolds.

Mary,
Is there a way the detective could actually mail you the poster or a pic of Jason? Then maybe you could take a picture of the poster and upload it that way? I hope I'm making sense!

Does the detective have a color copy of the poster or is his in black and white as well? TIA

Does anyone think we should add Jason Donald Reynolds information to NamUs or should we wait to find out the results of this before adding him OR should we see if Lt. Wilson is going to add Jason Reynolds to NamUs or maybe Jason's mom will add him...now I'm going in circles..

I wonder if the pics are from yearbook pics or just class photos? If we can find someone who went to the same school maybe we could find a better pic.

Lord, it has been too long. Jason needs a family; Please help him to go home. Amen.

I sent an email to the Jason Reynolds listed on Classmates.com for the class of 1992. Unless he was double promoted, I don't think it's the Jason Reynolds we're looking for. But, just in case, I did indeed send him an email. This is what I sent:

Hello Jason, We don't know one another, but, I'm an advocate for the missing and unidentified people here in the United States. I came across a Jason Reynolds that went missing from Billings/Kalispell in 1993 and I'm wondering if you are the same Jason?

I'm really hoping this is you. I'm not looking into invading your privacy. Just attempting to solve another mystery I've been working on for four years. Please call me at 734-301-3962 or send me an email at marysawol yahoo . com. Remove all the spaces and add the at sign, as I'm pretty sure classmates deletes emails when you type them in properly.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

<Mod Snip>
I also posted a message for the high school in a neighboring community, Kalispell. Their high school is Flathead High School. This is what I posted:

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone went to school with a young man named Jason Donald Reynolds? He would have graduated in 1993 I think.

I am an advocate online for the missing and unidentified people. I came across the Yellowstone Sheriffs website with Jason's missing information on it. They sent me one black and white missing poster of him and Jason's photo is not clear at all.

I was hoping someone knows him and perhaps a
family member in which we can collect a color photo of Jason? I'd like to add Jason and all of his information to a website that lists all of the missing people here in the United States.

This is the information I have:

http://www.doj.mt.gov/enforcement/missingpersons/searchdetail.aspx?RecordKey=2275

If you don't know, or don't remember Jason, please accept my apology in advance. And if Jason is no longer missing, I'd like to be informed of that please. Thank you
for your time. I look forward to an answer!

<Mod Snip>

Good job Mary! Keep up the great work :)

I sent an email to the Jason Reynolds listed on Classmates.com for the class of 1992. Unless he was double promoted, I don't think it's the Jason Reynolds we're looking for. But, just in case, I did indeed send him an email. This is what I sent:

Hello Jason, We don't know one another, but, I'm an advocate for the missing and unidentified people here in the United States. I came across a Jason Reynolds that went missing from Billings/Kalispell in 1993 and I'm wondering if you are the same Jason?

I'm really hoping this is you. I'm not looking into invading your privacy. Just attempting to solve another mystery I've been working on for four years. Please call me at *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx or send me an email at (email address removed for privacy) Remove all the spaces and add the at sign, as I'm pretty sure classmates deletes emails when you type them in properly.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

I also posted a message for the high school in a neighboring community, Kalispell. Their high school is Flathead High School. This is what I posted:

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone went to school with a young man named Jason Donald Reynolds? He would have graduated in 1993 I think.

I am an advocate online for the missing and unidentified people. I came across the Yellowstone Sheriffs website with Jason's missing information on it. They sent me one black and white missing poster of him and Jason's photo is not clear at all.

I was hoping someone knows him and perhaps a
family member in which we can collect a color photo of Jason? I'd like to add Jason and all of his information to a website that lists all of the missing people here in the United States.

This is the information I have:

http://www.doj.mt.gov/enforcement/missingpersons/searchdetail.aspx?RecordKey=2275

If you don't know, or don't remember Jason, please accept my apology in advance. And if Jason is no longer missing, I'd like to be informed of that please. Thank you
for your time. I look forward to an answer!

Commenting on my own post...The poster says that Jason was last seen in 1993 and that he was 17 at that time, and then it lists his age NOW as being 20, does that mean the posters were created in about 1996? Was that the first time Jason Reynolds was reported missing I wonder??? Am I understanding things correctly, or am I just off?

Here is the complete poster Marysawol received from Lt. Wilson

jason_reynolds.jpg

What is in the picture to the left please? I can't make it out.

Commenting on my own post...The poster says that Jason was last seen in 1993 and that he was 17 at that time, and then it lists his age NOW as being 20, does that mean the posters were created in about 1996? Was that the first time Jason Reynolds was reported missing I wonder??? Am I understanding things correctly, or am I just off?

I think you're correct RK.

I have spent the greater part of this past week researching anything I could find on Jason Donald Reynolds.

I found a Donald William Reynolds married a Sharon Eve Hawks on August 16, 1969 in Mifflin, Ohio. (see link 1). Their children were listed as being Jason Donald Reynolds, Shannon Elizabeth Reynolds, and Laura Beth Reynolds.

Then thru zabasearch, ussearch, and intelus, I found a Donald W Reynolds and a Sharon E Reynolds originally lived in Ashland, Ohio and eventually moved to Kalispell, Montana. Then to Billings, Montana, and currently Deer Lodge, Montana.

Backing up just a bit. Ashland, Ohio, and Mifflin, Ohio are only 9 miles or 15 minutes apart. (see link 2) So, these being the same people listed in link 1 are pretty possible.

Let's say Jason Donald Reynolds graduated from high school in 1993. He would have been 18 the following July after he disappeared. So I think this is pretty possible. Throughout the United States, Seniors get out at different times of the year. Here in my area of Michigan, their last day is just before Memorial Day, other states that my best friend has lived in, it's the beginning of May.

Jason decides to take off to explore the country. He's saved up a lot of money. And/or, he comes from an affluent family, and they give him money. Fast forward to June of 1995. He attends the Grateful Dead Concerts. He misses his ride with the two Caroline's and begins to hitchhike where Mike picks him at an unknown location.

Jason tells Mike, "hey, I need a ride to ??, are you heading that way?" Mike tells him ?? is en-route to where he's ending up. What if the two Caroline's and Jason were enrolled at a college? There's one I could find that was directly on the route Mike would have taken from Emporia, VA, to Inman, SC. And that stop would have been in Charlotte, NC. (see link 3)

There's other colleges along the route but most are slightly off the route. Spartanburg is another place. It's aproximately 19 minutes south of Inman, SC. (see link 4)

Link 5 shows the route from Charlotte, NC, to Inman, SC.

Another theory, is Jason was in the military or was about to join the military? There's many military bases located throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Although, I don't think this is very likely for our guy Grateful Jason Doe had shoulder length hair and no id on him. Just a thought.

Anywho, what do you think of my theory and findings?

Link 1: information regarding Sharon Eve Hawks and Donald William Reynolds. The listing is about the ninth from the bottom
http://www.familyorigins.com/users/p/u/r/George-T-Purcell/FAMO1-0001/d39.htm#P3806

Link 2: map for Ashland, Ohio, to Mifflin, Ohio
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=miffl...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

Link 3: map for Emporia, VA, to Charlotte, NC
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=empor...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link 4: map for Inman, SC, to Spartanburg, SC
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

Link 5: map for Charlotte, NC, to Inman, SC
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=empor...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link 6: map for Emporia, VA, to Inman, SC

Is Jason Donald Reynolds listed any missing sites? I checked the Charley Project site and couldn't find him listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back