MT MT - Jason Reynolds, 17, Billings, 1 Jun 1993

I sure hope this is a match! It seems promising. However, I am so frustrated I cannot see the picture. I'm pretty sure that it's my work computer that is preventing it from loading. I am anxiously awaiting to get home this afternoon so I can finally have a look. I was attracted to this case because of the Grateful Dead aspect. It was the first unidentified case I had ever looked into and the first reconstructed photo I had ever seen. Quite haunting and it definitely stuck with me. I sure hope he is finally returned home. It would be such a shame if his mother passed away without knowing what happened to her son. I am more impressed each day with the efforts and results of the Websleuthers! I am proud to be a part of such a community. (Even if my husband thinks I weirdly addicted :crazy:)

The link did not work for me. I got this message:

Permission Error - Case Access Denied
The case you are trying to view is restricted to authorized persons ONLY.

Maybe someone could try looking for a picture of any of these people? Jason might have looked very similar to one of his immediate family members...

(I found a Donald William Reynolds married a Sharon Eve Hawks on August 16, 1969 in Mifflin, Ohio. (see link 1). Their children were listed as being Jason Donald Reynolds, Shannon Elizabeth Reynolds, and Laura Beth Reynolds. )

dang it milkymama..I will try to see what is going on and fix it, in the mean time I will remove my post so that I don't confuse folks. Thanks for letting me know!

The link did not work for me. I got this message:

Permission Error - Case Access Denied
The case you are trying to view is restricted to authorized persons ONLY.

Ok, I just got off the phone with Lt Wilson. I have a lot of information so have a seat and read on.

He has still not been able to get a hold of anyone in Virginia! He's called numerous numbers and sent an email that is listed on namus. He said he keeps our Jason Doe page up to serve as a reminder. He thinks this is a great possibility of a match.

All my research for the past week is paying off, for, I did find the correct family for Jason Donald Reynolds. And, his mom did pass away on May 5, 2001. <mod snip>

Laura looked at the page for our Jason Doe. She couldn't say either way if she thought he looked like her brother. She has a pair of his shoes, and possibly a baseball cap. Lt Wilson is going to collect those and have them analyzed for Jason's DNA.

Here's the kicker. Jason Donald Reynolds was adopted. Lt Wilson has not found who is birth mother was, or even if she is still alive. Jason was adopted out of Ohio. They moved to Billings, Montana later.

Jason attended either Billings Senior High or Skyview High. Both are located in Billings, Montana.

Jason was a known runaway. He was not known to do drugs and stuff. He had quit school and the photo on the right of the missing poster was supposed to be his senior graduation photo. Lt Wilson doesn't know what the photo on the left signifies.

Sometime in the year 2000 or 2001 someone tried to access Jason's bank account in Ohio. They failed. An investigation began but nothing came of it.

Lt Wilson has Jason's dental records and exrays. His last dental exrays were taken in 1991. He had all of his teeth and had no restoration at all. He had perfect teeth. Lt Wilson would like to know if our Jason Doe had dental exrays done? Does anyone know?

Forgot to add,

Laura did say Jason Reynolds did have big feet. But, she doesn't know what size shoe he wore. She has some of his things packed away and is in the process of locating them for Lt Wilson. As soon as she finds them, he is sending them off for DNA analysis.

Mary, I am fairly certain that our Jason Doe had dental x-rays taken...I'd say I am 99.9% certain he did.

Side by Side View of Jason Reynolds and Our Jason Doe:

Jason_Reynolds-1.jpg
grate2.jpg

I am going to see where I put the large pic of our Jason Doe so we can see a side to see view of Jason Reynolds with or Jason Doe together.

I am going to see where I put the large pic of our Jason Doe so we can see a side to see view of Jason Reynolds with or Jason Doe together.

Thank you! I see it in the cheeks, eyes, hair color, and texture. And even tho Jason Reynolds missing poster has him listed as having hazel eyes, in the photo, they definitely look brown.

Has anyone asked the family about whether Jason R. had an interest in the Grateful Dead music/concerts???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back