Found Deceased MT - Mike Plain Bull, 22, Pryor, 12 Dec 2013

New journalist says she's going to contact the FBI to ask for an update. Stay tuned.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/st...remains-discovered-crow-reservation/99792536/

Human remains discovered on Crow Reservation (from 3-29-17)
The FBI says human remains discovered on the Crow Indian Reservation this week are believed to be those of Michael Plain Bull, who was reported missing in December 2013.

The remains were discovered Tuesday near Pryor. Supervisory Agent Travis Burrows tells The Billings Gazette that other parts of Plain Bull’s body were discovered by a rancher near Pryor in July 2014.

Burrows says the cause of Plain Bull’s death will not be released until the investigation is complete.

So they found parts in 2014 but never released that? Wow.

[h=1]Federal agencies investigate skeletal remains found on Crow Reservation[/h]
"The FBI is working jointly with BIA to identify skeletal remains located on the Crow Indian Reservation," said William Facer, special agent in public affairs at the FBI in Salt Lake City.
Bumping from 2014. I think these are probably the remains they're talking about.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

This is just a reminder when you search a name it's best to put "" around it in google.

"Mike Plain Bull"

Otherwise you will get wacky unrelated results since his last name contains common words.

Side note - he has a huge family. I hope they find him soon.

Another side note - 3 kids at his age seems very stressful.

BBM, I was thinking the same. Unless they are not all his biological children?

Wow - I remember this case - so sad, such a young guy. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a look through my subscribed threads. I googled for a cause of death but it seems it has not been released (yet?).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back