Muslims attack "gay" model in Amsterdam!

I am totally honest with my feelings. There are Christians who act as if the worst crime you can commit is to be gay. Until someone in there own family comes out of the closet.

I see prejudice against my wonderful daughter every day. It hurts.

Gang of homophobic young men so unsure of their own masculinity or sexuality that it took ten of them to assault one gay man? Gang of gutless homophobes? I'm sure I can come up with a few more but you get the idea.

So what name would you give them?

Group of young men?

What are his feelings towards homosexuals?

You know - I've never asked him. I would assume that due to the circles he ran in with my husband and my husband's family, that he wouldn't have a problem with it, but I can't say I know that for certain.

That's a question I've posed to more Christrians because I know more Christians. It seems to me that many Christians have a similar stance on the subject as Muslims.

Gang of homophobic young men so unsure of their own masculinity or sexuality that it took ten of them to assault one gay man? Gang of gutless homophobes? I'm sure I can come up with a few more but you get the idea.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume since the Muslim religion comes right out and condemns homosexuality and condemns them to death (there are no gays in Iran, remember?) that "Muslim gang" is sufficient.

I understand SCM and I am sure he is..I am speaking of RADICALS. There are radicals in every religion.

Gotcha - I didn't read your initial post that way. I wouldn't want Fred Phelps as a potential president but that sentiment wouldn't extend to all Christians.

Wow, not trying jump on anyone, but that was shocking.

It's not as shocking as you think. My mailbox for my email is full of the same sentiments. Now you know how right wing people feel. There is an old saying "If you want to slay dragons you will first need to learn their habits.

In order to get rid of prejudicial feelings it helps to know what all sides feel.:)

It's not as shocking as you think. My mailbox for my email is full of the same sentiments. Now you know how right wing people feel. There is an old saying "If you want to slay dragons you will first need to learn their habits.

In order to get rid of prejudicial feelings it helps to know what all sides feel.:)

Good point...

Can I ask if you feel any of the candidates is a "Jewish" plant?

This is totally off subject here but I am going to post it anyway. This is why, as a mother of a lesbian daughter that I love dearly, I am afraid of ANYONE who would win the presidential election that could actually be a MUSLIM plant.

For those who have ears to hear...let them hear. As Jeana says this is only the beginning.
I applaud your honesty :)

So wise.

You know - I've never asked him. I would assume that due to the circles he ran in with my husband and my husband's family, that he wouldn't have a problem with it, but I can't say I know that for certain.

That's a question I've posed to more Christrians because I know more Christians. It seems to me that many Christians have a similar stance on the subject as Muslims.

Sure they do. But stoning and hanging them is illegal here in the US. (as a religious practice)

Christians pray for the sinner and hope (s)he'll repent and change, as an alternative to murdering them.

But, I'm not going to try and water this crime down by arguing moral equalivancy, here.

The article speaks for itself, it is what it is.

I am totally honest with my feelings. There are Christians who act as if the worst crime you can commit is to be gay. Until someone in there own family comes out of the closet.

I see prejudice against my wonderful daughter every day. It hurts.

Unfortunately, I've heard of horror stories were they won't even accept their own children. Its sickening and they should be ashamed of themselves. I'm glad that your daughter has such a terrific mom!!!! I made sure to be open and honest with all my kids from day one. I'll love them no matter what.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume since the Muslim religion comes right out and condemns homosexuality and condemns them to death (there are no gays in Iran, remember?) that "Muslim gang" is sufficient.

You might be correct in that. Many Christians feel the same way based on certain Biblical passages. As I indicated before, white supremacists are fundamentally Christian but Christianity rarely gets brought up to describe their bad behavior without words like extremists/radicals attached as a qualifier, etc...

I don't think McCain is. IF that's what you are getting at.

This isn't about the Jewish thing..I know your feelings on that subject and you know mine.

No, I wasn't getting at that. I'm just trying to convey how strange it was for me to read that people think a presidential candidate could be a plant by an entire religion.

I don't recall having ever expressed my feelings for Jewish things on WS before :confused:

Sure they do. But stoning and hanging them is illegal here in the US. (as a religious practice)

Christians pray for the sinner and hope (s)he'll repent and change, as an alternative to murdering them.

But, I'm not going to try and water this crime down by arguing moral equalivancy, here.

The article speaks for itself, it is what it is.

I don't understand how geography got into it. We don't stone and hang gays (or the Netherlands where the incident occured) here in the US where there are plenty of Muslims.

No, I wasn't getting at that. I'm just trying to convey how strange it was for me to read that people think a presidential candidate could be a plant by an entire religion.

I don't recall having ever expressed my feelings for Jewish things on WS before :confused:

Weren't we discussing the gaza strip situation last week in another thread? You asked something regarding the Palestinian Christians?? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back