Muslims attack "gay" model in Amsterdam!

Weren't we discussing the gaza strip situation last week in another thread? You asked something regarding the Palestinian Christians?? :)

Yes! We were. I just wanted to demonstate that it is a fallcy to equate one's feelings toward the policies of the state of Israel to one's feelings toward Jews.

You might be correct in that. Many Christians feel the same way based on certain Biblical passages. As I indicated before, white supremacists are fundamentally Christian but Christianity rarely gets brought up to describe their bad behavior without words like extremists/radicals attached as a qualifier, etc...

I don't think I'm buying that "white supremacists are fundamentally Christian" but since they apparently identify as being white before being Christian, I don't think it's a point. n'est ce' pas?

Let's try this: Black supremacists are fundamentally Christian, therefore they're Christian extremists? No, not going there.

Yes! We were. I just wanted to demonstate that it is a fallcy to equate one's feelings toward the policies of the state of Israel to one's feelings toward Jews.

Agreed, but we all know that people who profess to be anti-Zionist however pro-Jewish usually turn out to be mainly anti-Jewish.

It's like the "support the troops but not the war" thinking. Lately the cloak is dropping (Kos).

We're discussing that in the PP, feel free to jump in.

I will go take a peek. I understand that lots of US folks here are super scared on Muslims since 9/11.

There were several Muslim families at the school my preschooler attended. I knew them socially but not intimately, but liked them all very much.

Agreed, but we all know that people who profess to be anti-Zionist however pro-Jewish usually turn out to be mainly anti-Jewish.

It's like the "support the troops but not the war" thinking. Lately the cloak is dropping (Kos).

I wouldn't profess myself to be an anti-Zionist, so not sure how that applies.

There's no sexual activity of any kind permitted outside of marriage either.:confused:

I think again we're seeing the ugly face of radical intolerance casting it's pall.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume since the Muslim religion comes right out and condemns homosexuality and condemns them to death (there are no gays in Iran, remember?) that "Muslim gang" is sufficient.

I don't think I'm buying that "white supremacists are fundamentally Christian" but since they apparently identify as being white before being Christian, I don't think it's a point. n'est ce' pas?

Let's try this: Black supremacists are fundamentally Christian, therefore they're Christian extremists? No, not going there.

I do agree that they publically identify their whiteness first and that may be why we identify them that way. I completely stand by the assertation that Christianity and the Bible is fundamental to their way of thinking and life. And I agree completely that the same could be said about Black supremecists - I just don't know as much about them.

There's no sexual activity of any kind permitted outside of marriage either.:confused:

I think again we're seeing the ugly face of radical intolerance casting it's pall.

I think its okay for the males to participate in sex, but if women do it (even if they get raped), they can be punished by whippings, jail, hanging or stoning.

I will go take a peek. I understand that lots of US folks here are super scared on Muslims since 9/11.

There were several Muslim families at the school my preschooler attended. I knew them socially but not intimately, but liked them all very much.

"super scared" of Muslims? I don't think we're super scared of any except the ones wearing or carrying bombs.
(or perhaps attacking us on catwalks)

The whole Muslim backlash post 9/11 was nothing but hype. Hate crimes against Jews have risen exponentially and some Muslims got some mean stares (and, I believe one here in Ga had some graffiti on his gas station).

Not too bad for a country who'd just lost 3,000 people to their firey deaths.

Good Point CC but I don't think Barack Obama is a Muslim plant.

It's not as shocking as you think. My mailbox for my email is full of the same sentiments. Now you know how right wing people feel. There is an old saying "If you want to slay dragons you will first need to learn their habits.

In order to get rid of prejudicial feelings it helps to know what all sides feel.:)

I don't think you do undertstand at all. You hear or read that and run with it becuase - I dunno.

Radical Islamists are waging war on the infidels. And the "infidels" are fighting back.

"super scared" of Muslims? I don't think we're super scared of any except the ones wearing or carrying bombs.
(or perhaps attacking us on catwalks)

The whole Muslim backlash post 9/11 was nothing but hype. Hate crimes against Jews have risen exponentially and some Muslims got some mean stares (and, I believe one here in Ga had some graffiti on his gas station).

Not too bad for a country who'd just lost 3,000 people to their firey deaths.

Perhaps not, but it is easy and human to paint with broad strokes.

Actually it's not meant to be permitted by their own law but there's a double standard there and of course since the Sharia legal system only has male judges women lose out.

I think its okay for the males to participate in sex, but if women do it (even if they get raped), they can be punished by whippings, jail, hanging or stoning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back