MW Defends Herself on Facebook

But apparently Dane's last name is.
[see below]

Yes, I believe so. But I bet that poster was trying to connect the neighbor Shane with Dane, the person who had the phone. Shane's surname is not the same as Dane's surname so there's no obvious connection there.

[see below]

Meanwhile, CNN reports that the woman, Megan Wright, who was called from the missing cell phones of Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley who claim their cell phones were stolen along with the baby, had given her phone to a gentleman by the name of Dane L. G<modsnip> (who also goes by Dane D<modsnip>). She says he was staying with her the night that Lisa Irwin disappeared and that she was downstairs and he was upstairs when the call came in. She claims that she has no idea why the person who stole the phones called her room-mate Dane, but eluded to the fact that he may have been into drugs. She also claims that his whereabouts are currently unknown because she kicked him out of her home a few weeks ago.
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/tag/dane-l-greathouse/

Yeah I knew that, seems someone was trying to connect Shane with Dane, LOL and trip her up< I have no clue if they even know each other, who knows, maybee they do , maybee they don't

Big question. I know MW was interviewed on MSM news outside DB's house very early on, long before any connection had been established through the cell phone or JT. I believe thi was the reason LE got all the unedited news footage to look in the crowds. Does anyone know the date of that interview or have a link? I know I saw it on this site but i can't find it now.
The first time she was interviewed was NOT at DB's house.

Big question. I know MW was interviewed on MSM news outside DB's house very early on, long before any connection had been established through the cell phone or JT. I believe thi was the reason LE got all the unedited news footage to look in the crowds. Does anyone know the date of that interview or have a link? I know I saw it on this site but i can't find it now.

LE has not obtained unedited news footage. Subpoenas sought. News media fought. Grand jury not meeting.

Locking up while this thread is under review.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Frustrated with the media and chatter on Facebook, the woman who owns the mystery phone in the Baby Lisa case created her own Facebook public figure page in an effort to defend herself.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...t-to-defend-herself-on-facebook#ixzz1dJQb8qoB

We're going to allow discussion of Megan Wright's Facebook page. Please, only discuss questions that have already been addressed by MW. Do not include any comments or questions that MW has NOT addressed.

Here is a link to MW's Facebook page up for discussion:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan-Wright-Q-A-Baby-Lisa/157096327722971

And remember guys - we do NOT name innocent people and we do NOT copy and paste. Paraphrase, provide a link and add a comment to help other posters find the info when necessary.

Thanks!

Salem

I would like to add a few things to what Salem said.

Please do not start making accusations that someone is collecting private information.

Please do not accuse innocent people of a crime.

No matter what you may think of Megan I would like you all to realize that she has been thrown into the spotlight with no warning. No media "training". Nothing.

I'm sure many of us would not do very well either if we are all of a sudden in the spot light.

Let's have a civil discussion please. It's one thing to criticize her judgement and another thing to be harsh. There is no need.

Discuss ONLY the questions Megan answered.

[see below]

Meanwhile, CNN reports that the woman, Megan Wright, who was called from the missing cell phones of Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley who claim their cell phones were stolen along with the baby, had given her phone to a gentleman by the name of Dane L. G<modsnip> (who also goes by Dane D<mosnip>). She says he was staying with her the night that Lisa Irwin disappeared and that she was downstairs and he was upstairs when the call came in. She claims that she has no idea why the person who stole the phones called her room-mate Dane, but eluded to the fact that he may have been into drugs. She also claims that his whereabouts are currently unknown because she kicked him out of her home a few weeks ago.

Megan left her phone upstairs for anyone to use, she didn't give it directly to Dane. Megan was downstairs with her boyfriend. Dane wasn't staying with Megan - he was staying at the same flop house. The house was not Megan's house, so I don't know whether she had the power to kick him out or if he just left. She hasn't lived in the house for a bit and now she's, supposedly, on her way to Springfield....according to the FB page.

What you are citing is not from Megan's Q&A page, but she does answer some of these questions there.

Nowadays young people will move in together,because it's so expensive,three of those 8 are thier children.MW left home as a teen,so she's not had a college education or family to help her financially,as many people don't now.Just because someone's called it a flophouse in the media,doesn't make it so.Just because they don't have money and share things,doesn't make them quilty of anything.

Thousands of young people across the country are living like that,even people with alot of experience can't find jobs.Many young adults will also go out late to either the Waffle House or Denny's,because it's a hanging place open all night,they're not sitting in there doing drugs.Even around here they do that,it's not unusual at all. I don't know if she's had anything to do with this,but she sure doesn't have Lisa.

She's not doing herself any favors in that regard by making herself more in the public eye by doing tv interviews and setting up public FB pages.

ITA and I am dang confused, unless I missed something major over the last few days when I was reading books instead of the news, MW has pretty much....NOTHING to do with the case?

I dont much care for her...erm, self injection. no class, none at all.

Well, in all fairness, MW really didn't inject herself into this case. Whoever made that call from one of the missing cell phones to her cell phone did that.

Would it have been wiser for MW not to talk to the media at all? Probably. But she's a young woman, and she was getting trashed all over the place, so I can understand the temptation to come out and try to set the record straight. I'm a grown woman, and one who considers herself reasonably intelligent, and I would be tempted to come out and make sure EVERYONE knows I had nothing to do with a missing baby. Wisdom would probably win out in the end, but yes...I would be tempted to talk.

LE has not obtained unedited news footage. Subpoenas sought. News media fought. Grand jury not meeting.

Oh wow! I completely missed that. Do we know the status of the subpoena now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else have trouble getting on facebook or am I the only one? Thanks

Has she answered any questions so far?

Also, who is removing posts/messages from the page? I cannot follow worth much!

I think it might be FB doing the deleting. There have been messages that are not allowed on FB posted, and they are being reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heads up: we are not, at this time, going to discuss the PI's blog or link to it until administration weighs in. Thanks for your understanding everyone. this lands at random

heads up: we are not, at this time, going to discuss the PI's blog or link to it until administration weighs in. Thanks for your understanding everyone. this lands at random

Oh,I know,wasn't going to discuss it,but it was posted on her Q & A page,so thought it would be an interesting read.

She answered quite a few questions on Wednesday when she started the page but hasn't answered any since. It's utterly pointless!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back