MW Defends Herself on Facebook

I wonder if the news crews are following her to Springfield or LE for that matter. A few years ago some of us would be riding on top of Murts van following her. lol
Sorry couldn't help myself:innocent::innocent:

I just visited MW's Q&A Facebook page, and I had to leave it immediately, it made me so mad. People are so mean. I'm not certain whether or not MW is innocent (I think she knows something..), but many --if not most -- of the posters left completely ignorant, uncharitable, irrelevant comments to MW.

If MW ends up innocent, I wonder if there's any way she could press legal action against some of these posters. It made me sick.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much." - just quoting Shakespeare, not calling her a true "lady".

IMHO, she's jeopardizing the case and making it worse for herself come court day.

I just visited MW's Q&A Facebook page, and I had to leave it immediately, it made me so mad. People are so mean. I'm not certain whether or not MW is innocent (I think she knows something..), but many --if not most -- of the posters left completely ignorant, uncharitable, irrelevant comments to MW.

If MW ends up innocent, I wonder if there's any way she could press legal action against some of these posters. It made me sick.

bbm. seriously, someone even straight up called her ugly. it's a trainwreck over there.

i don't think it was a good idea for her to create this page. i think it'll be gone before long. i'm on the fence about MW- i'm not sure if she is being completely honest. but jeez. some of the stuff on that page is just uncalled for.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
William Shakespeare

KC Mom, I didn't see your post when I posted. :D

"when I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck" James Whitcomb Riley

MW seems to love 'swimming in the bigger pond'. Is 15 minutes up yet? IF you want something to go away, the last place you put it is on FB. LOL

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
@WebKCTV5 that call came at 8-8:30. Thats what i have reported every time and keep in mind LE doesnt have to tell teh truth in interviews

Thought perhaps Megan was courting the media as to be front and center because she seemed afraid to me. If she was alone the spotlight might be a safety zone, although they will not stay with her forever.

Well, if someone told me in a private conversation that they were scared and knew more than they were saying..........I would keep that info between me, the person and LE.

I thought I had read all of her comments, guess I missed that one the only thing I saw her respond to when someone ask her if she was scared was that she could take care of herself...........I'll read back again. Thanks.

We are discussing only one Facebook page on this thread. Please leave speculation about other FB pages out of this discussion.

Thank you!

According to her page she's moving to Springfield today to live with her boyfriend, Eddie, that she started dating Sunday November 6. They've been dating 5 days and she's moving there to live with him? I'm worried that he's only dating her to get close to the case or to get in on 15 min.

He said they have known each other for five years.

IMO, and judging from what she has said, she was tired of people making judgments about her when she wasn't talking after the first few interviews. She said she didn't realize the support that was out there and felt better about opening up (the Q&A) the page. People were speculating that she had something to do with the kidnapping. I personally don't think it helped because of the contradictions - not all that well thought out. JMO
That was my thought, I totally empathized with her making the page, I just wanted to send her a timeline to help her out. :innocent:

That was my thought, I totally empathized with her making the page, I just wanted to send her a timeline to help her out. :innocent:

If you do send her a timeline, let me know, will ya? I already sent her one, and I want to make sure they agree. ;)

Big question. I know MW was interviewed on MSM news outside DB's house very early on, long before any connection had been established through the cell phone or JT. I believe thi was the reason LE got all the unedited news footage to look in the crowds. Does anyone know the date of that interview or have a link? I know I saw it on this site but i can't find it now.

Big question. I know MW was interviewed on MSM news outside DB's house very early on, long before any connection had been established through the cell phone or JT. I believe thi was the reason LE got all the unedited news footage to look in the crowds. Does anyone know the date of that interview or have a link? I know I saw it on this site but i can't find it now.
I never saw any footage of her being interviewed prior to the info about the phone call coming out. I saw other young people, but not her specifically. If you find that LMK though :)

I can't quite see how people are making the meth connection. I suppose it's because of the number of people that were in the house, or maybe because she admits to doing something at a time when most people are asleep?

God, I really do hope that nothing happens to anyone that I know, or have even the mildest association with...there are 7 people in my household and I clip coupons...

I don't support MW's choice to make herself an even more public figure, especially when her story is that she just wants it to all go away. And part of me wants to say that she brought a lot of this on herself by not just shutting up and laying low. But, on the other hand, I don't think that she is deserving of the venom that some people are throwing at her. I don't think she needs witness protection, as some of the posters on the page have suggested, but I do think that she does need to just let herself fade into the background, or it might get to the point where she is in real, true danger.

I don't know what's going on here, but my best guess is that LE is using MW to put pressure on DB, and MW is using the public to get her 15 minutes...and in the process kind of using Lisa, as well. I should be angry about that, but i think I'm all out of anger for this case and it's players. Her birthday is tomorrow. I hope somebody breaks.

<modsnip>=]
================================================

wow. Does anyone know anything about this supposed band of brothers, Shane and Dane? IF these two new guys are actually brothers---WOW. Is that just a phony story?

<modsnip>
================================================

wow. Does anyone know anything about this supposed band of brothers, Shane and Dane? IF these two new guys are actually brothers---WOW. Is that just a phony story?

I think someone was trying to trip her up, Shanes last name is NOT G<modsnip>

I think someone was trying to trip her up, Shanes last name is NOT G<modsnip>

But apparently Dane's last name is.
[see below]

Meanwhile, CNN reports that the woman, Megan Wright, who was called from the missing cell phones of Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley who claim their cell phones were stolen along with the baby, had given her phone to a gentleman by the name of Dane L. G<modsnip> (who also goes by Dane D<mosnip>). She says he was staying with her the night that Lisa Irwin disappeared and that she was downstairs and he was upstairs when the call came in. She claims that she has no idea why the person who stole the phones called her room-mate Dane, but eluded to the fact that he may have been into drugs. She also claims that his whereabouts are currently unknown because she kicked him out of her home a few weeks ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back