MW Defends Herself on Facebook

Don't do facebook but have been wondering about her new bf. Any mention of name anyone? People are attracted to the same types of people so I'm very curious.

Well, in all fairness, MW really didn't inject herself into this case. Whoever made that call from one of the missing cell phones to her cell phone did that.

Would it have been wiser for MW not to talk to the media at all? Probably. But she's a young woman, and she was getting trashed all over the place, so I can understand the temptation to come out and try to set the record straight. I'm a grown woman, and one who considers herself reasonably intelligent, and I would be tempted to come out and make sure EVERYONE knows I had nothing to do with a missing baby. Wisdom would probably win out in the end, but yes...I would be tempted to talk.

I read your post last night & thought about it a lot....I have changed my mind re: my opinion of MW having no class. she may or may not :crazy: but I think her fb page for example is more a sign o the times than it is an indication of attention seeking.

I frequently think, with horror, if I might have been a foolish teenager sending nudie pics of myself to my boyfriend thinking that meant they'd be private, KWIM? obviously I know better but would I have, were the technology available when I was 14? (mind you I did have internet then, my father was an original geek :floorlaugh: but there was no way anyone was even thinking of sending images at those ridiculously slow speeds and the technology for that was not widely available if at all)

I like to think I would always have had the sense to not do these things but....that's probably not accurate. what I would do now, and what I would do if FB had been normal when I was a teen are likely totally different things.

Don't do facebook but have been wondering about her new bf. Any mention of name anyone? People are attracted to the same types of people so I'm very curious.
I dont think we are allowed to name him here. He has not been mentioned by MSM. But I will say this as it does not give any identifiable info. He is a Juggalo.

I feel bad MW is getting horrible remarks on her FB. I don't think she is guilty of anything, except helping LE. I hope she stays safe and starts a new life somewhere else.

Yes, I believe so. But I bet that poster was trying to connect the neighbor Shane with Dane, the person who had the phone. Shane's surname is not the same as Dane's surname so there's no obvious connection there.

But Dane and Jersey both lived in Platte City, KS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back