My Thoughts Are With The Anthony Family

cayleeandgpge2.png

Caylee's grandparents look fondly upon their granddaughter in that photo. I wish I could turn back time to this moment. At first I was appalled at how they were behaving, but now that it's been confirmed poor Caylee is no longer alive, my steam has subsided. Cindy and George have done and said things I don't agree with, but I never would wish this sad situation upon them, or anyone. I really hope they can come to terms with reality.

ITA, I felt the same way but now I see they are just hurting so deeply. No one wants to believe their own daughter would be capable of such at horrible crime. Their hearts are crushed and I do not wish that on my worst enemy. So very sad!

I love this pic, I have never seen it before. You can almost see the love in Cindy's eyes as she watches her grand daughter. The same way I look when I see my grand son. I feel like nothing is better than this.

May God help this family get the answers they seek, and help heal their broken hearts.

Sorry Nedthan, but I have to disagree with you. Many people lie and steal and are not considered mentally ill. I think Casey has a pretty high IQ and won't be surprised if a mental evaluation proves that. Maybe she's just a bad person. We know she's self-centered. I still have extreme sympathy for the parents. How can you feel like they enabled her when her mother was the very one who turned her in and said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?

Very well said, YellowDog . I agree wholeheartedly.

Again, my thoughts and sympathy are with this family and all who knew and loved Caylee.

Why do those who accuse people of judging others not see their own judgement of anyone who does not hold their same opinion?

I have many wishes and thoughts for the family of Caylee.
I thought this was the thread to send out wishes and thoughts for the Anthony's.

And I do.

The member of the Anthony family I am thinking of and wishing for is Caylee Marie Anthony, a member of the family.

Why do those who accuse people of judging others not see their own judgement of anyone who does not hold their same opinion?

I have many wishes and thoughts for the family of Caylee.
I thought this was the thread to send out wishes and thoughts for the Anthony's.

And I do.

The member of the Anthony family I am thinking of and wishing for is Caylee Marie Anthony, a member of the family.

IF this comment was directed at me, I am judging no one, simply saying the intent of this thread was to show empathy to The ENTIRE ANTHONY FAMILY, I started the thread I am ticked at the direction people took it, believe me my feelings have gone back and forth 10 times since this case started and as long as ADULTS present their arguement with class and common decency I accept it.

~~~~~~~~~Thoughts and prayers to the Anthony's during their time of grieving.~~~~~~~~~

The thread topic does not state ENTIRE Anthony family.

Sorry if we are not mind readers as to what your intent was. Sorry you are ticked with the direction of some of the thoughts of the posters.

I would hope any energy feeling 'ticked off' would be directed at the family member who has harmed Caylee & not at any poster who has thoughts and wishes for an Anthony family member, Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back