Mysterious Message on the Door

I'd like to verify the height of the writing; I don't think she was tall enough to write that high on the door. It doesn't look like female writing either, and someone who's english is not their first language wouldn't choose to use all caps, it doesn't fit for me. So; what is the height of the writing on the door and let's go from there.

And to add to that; How Tall is Dina? And what was Rebecca's Height?

I'd like to verify the height of the writing; I don't think she was tall enough to write that high on the door. It doesn't look like female writing either, and someone who's english is not their first language wouldn't choose to use all caps, it doesn't fit for me. So; what is the height of the writing on the door and let's go from there.

Rebecca's autopsy states she is 63 1/2" and 100 lbs. (Fact)

The "Boy Interrupted" article describes Dina as "statuesque." JMO, but "statuesque" implies a lot taller than 63 1/2". Even with heels! IMO, MOO, and all that! (Opinion)

Full length picture of the door -

image.jpg

I do not think RZ wrote the Message either. The following reasons:

1- the Message wound up not centered with words to the right spilling over... the author was a scatterbrain or someone under some type of unsavory influence.

2- RZ wound up with paint on her breast and nipple....how could that be? Where was the paint on her t-shirt that wound up wrapped around her neck 3x plus GAG in her mouth.

3- RZ wasn't under any alcohol or pharmaceutical influence thus if she had something to say in her final moments....kind words for her folks,family and younger sister Xena . Private note to cad Jonah and a real "parting" shot to both Dina and Nina. This never happened plus RZ's message would've never been as TACKY and CRUDE to leave it on the bedroom door with paint of all things along
with a mess besides.

4- RZ was 5'3" tall....Adam and the Romano sisters are taller.

I don't want to belabor the point but of all the stalkers Jonah could have named, he should have named his ex-wife Dina who had a DOCUMENTED history of domestic violence -- actual numerous police reports wherein he was physically injured by her, including a broken finger and Dina lunging at him, putting her hands around his neck, and attempting to strangle him.

Rebecca's ex, Mr. Nalepa, on the other hand, did NOT commit any such violence upon Rebecca and there were NO police reports on him of any kind.

So for Jonah to volunteer Mr. Nalepa's name to the cops as opposed to immediately giving Dina's name is very very odd. Why was Jonah protecting Dina?

One question I have is did Jonah see the actual painted message on the door before he gave this interview to police offering Mr. Nalepa as a POI in Rebecca's murder? If so, that's even more of a telltale sign about his potential complicity in the murder with Dina.

P.S. Yes, you hit the nail on the head, Time! Dina would have definitely known the guard dog they had previously had passed away since that was the same one she had named in police reports as having attacked her while defending Jonah. WOOF-WOOF!

IDK, you are belaboring the point with me :) because we don't have enough information. Jonah could have already been questioned about Dina or knew she was on their radar. LE should have questioned him and researched the domestic violence calls. But all that might also point back toward Jonah. If LE did not research their history, which I would doubt at all, then they are even more bereft in their duties than we know. All of them should have taken polygraphs and been investigated fully, especially Dina given her history with Jonah, her recent history with Rebecca, and whatever we don't even know about. I realize you are theorizing and understand the point and you very well could be right. However, not mentioning other suspects does not necessarily mean Jonah is complicit in the murder. It might mean he was being unethical or immoral devolving to self protection or to it might point to something even more superficial, just making his life easier. That's just how I see him.

P.S. I'm not sure it would be appropriate LE procedure to have told him what was on the door before questioning, IDK. Another big blank to fill in.

Don't forget that the Sheriffs office (or was it Coronado) sent request to Paradise Valley PD to please keep Dina and her ex-husband's domestic violence history out of the public reach.

However, PV did not honor that request.

SOMEBODY had to have told the the San Diego LE about this and had them ask PV to keep it silent. Hmmm WHO would be the one to be speaking with LE about Rebecca's death within the first few days and ask them to call PV?

gosh i wonder WHO?

All roads keep seeming to lead back to the same WHO.. who had bit part actors and extras. But the STAR is guess WHO ;)

Don't forget that the Sheriffs office (or was it Coronado) sent request to Paradise Valley PD to please keep Dina and her ex-husband's domestic violence history out of the public reach.However, PV did not honor that request.

SOMEBODY had to have told the the San Diego LE about this and had them ask PV to keep it silent. Hmmm WHO would be the one to be speaking with LE about Rebecca's death within the first few days and ask them to call PV?

gosh i wonder WHO?

All roads keep seeming to lead back to the same WHO.. who had bit part actors and extras. But the STAR is guess WHO ;)

BBM.

Where did you get this information? Can you substantiate it with a link? I don't recall reading that anywhere.

(If you are in "insider", please consider becoming verified. PM any moderator and they will walk you thru the process.)

Don't forget that the Sheriffs office (or was it Coronado) sent request to Paradise Valley PD to please keep Dina and her ex-husband's domestic violence history out of the public reach.

However, PV did not honor that request.

gosh i wonder WHO?

When did this happen? I know their court records were sealed but I don't remember hearing about a request for that.

Hope the attached image helps. Based on a 5-panel door. Average height of an interior residential door: 80 inches. RZ's height: 5 ft 3 1/2 in. Message painted on second panel down from top. Personally, if I were to paint a message on a door, I would begin painting at shoulder height and not at eye level, but that's just my preference.

Note: The other 3 figures are merely for height comparison purposes and not intended to represent anyone in particular.
:facepalm:

Attachments

• door_heights.jpg
    door_heights.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 59

Again I'm not a graphologist, but the M and S in the logo look like the M and S's painted on the Spreckels murder room door. Did Dina paint this logo herself or did she use a generic graphic font?

The "S" in both places look like the number 5.

I also looked at Dina's signature which you had posted and I'll include that analysis here. I think it's hard to compare a person's cursive signature to block print, but the capital M Dina wrote for her middle initial in the signature in the legal document looks awfully similar to the M in the painted message on door. The verticals in the M's are all slanted towards the left.

From what I know of narcissists, they are full of ego and hubris and they WANT to BRAG to the world what they've done and accomplished. As sick as it sounds, even in murders, narcissistic killers purposefully leave personal signatures like calling cards or painted messages at the crime scene so that they can take credit for what essentially are "their murders".

IMO if a bona fide, experienced graphologist compares block print of Dina to the painted message on the door, they will find that she indeed authored the door message, not only to taunt Jonah and Rebecca, but to boast and shout to the world that she is far superior to everyone else, and that she committed the almost "perfect murder".

Hope the attached image helps. Based on a 5-panel door. Average height of an interior residential door: 80 inches. RZ's height: 5 ft 3 1/2 in. Message painted on second panel down from top. Personally, if I were to paint a message on a door, I would begin painting at shoulder height and not at eye level, but that's just my preference.

Note: The other 3 figures are merely for height comparison purposes and not intended to represent anyone in particular.

I always wondered who the "statuesque beauty" reminds me of. Thanks for you pic, I finally realized it - STATUE OF LIBERTY of course, as far as size and feminine graces.

Excellent illustration....once again you can see how this message was poorly centered if you believe this entire Message was written at the same time.

Just looking at this photo and reflecting on all the limited evidence the public has been privy to.....how could any responsible LE disregard homicide in lieu of
suicide. The FIX was in for the Suicide Finding when you consider:

1-no handwriting analysis
2-no professional Profiler ever mentioned in this case.
3- no SDSO recreations on the alleged suicide fall, no recreations based on Adam's testimony regarding his interactions or lack of with RZ after he allegedly first spotted her at 6:40am. Specifically, his height plus overhead reach with the distance from ground level to RZ's mouth to take GAG out and noose off her neck without the patio table. How Adam cut the rope and then how he got off the patio table with RZ's limp body around his arm. How/when did Adam's soles of shoes get dirty (left shoeprints on hallway floor) and why weren't any dirty prints left atop the patio table from RZ and Adam.
4-no recreations on the RZ T-shirt that was wrapped 3x and placed in mouth.....Gore chose to create a phony edited video by a SDSO female officer on how easy it was to tie a rope behind your back,etc. Gore's brain trust which included former Pfingst SD employee at the DA's office -GREG THOMPSON sensed to effectively "sell" their suicide theory....the "rope" video would be the only recreation SDSO department would undertake.Yes, the FIX was in full force.
5-SDSO forensic personnel left the white wicker chair and red comforter blanket behind and never tested.

As I reflect back....hope RZ's family lawyers get a deposition from the SDSO female "rope video" employee and ask her how long it took to complete the video, was she part of the video editing process and what jis her background with ropes,rope knots,etc. Also, obtaining the entire "rope" video.

When did this happen? I know their court records were sealed but I don't remember hearing about a request for that.

I found the link*whew*

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html

"Official silence

The San Diego Sheriff's Department, which is handling the investigation, has characterized the case as bizarre and unusual.

The department on Friday urged police departments from California to Arizona not to release police reports or other public documents about Shacknai or Zahau.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html#ixzz2b0wGN812"

I found the link*whew*

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html

"Official silence

The San Diego Sheriff's Department, which is handling the investigation, has characterized the case as bizarre and unusual.

The department on Friday urged police departments from California to Arizona not to release police reports or other public documents about Shacknai or Zahau.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/20110716arizona-ceo-dead-woman-coronado-mystery.html#ixzz2b0wGN812"

Is this standard protocol in an investigation to put out a blanket statement to not release any reports or public documents by police departments? I've never heard of this.

Is it possible that LE's request was to be surreptitious and not declared publicly? I get the feeling that this request was just one more effort to creatively craft the suicide meme.

In my opinion - The message on the door does not appear centered, even if you take out some of words as had been suggested. What reasons would someone have to start their writing far right rather than the left side? Is this a tendency in people who write left handed? Was there something blocking the door?

In my opinion - The message on the door does not appear centered, even if you take out some of words as had been suggested. What reasons would someone have to start their writing far right rather than the left side? Is this a tendency in people who write left handed? Was there something blocking the door?

It looks to me like Dina is left handed due to the slant on her signature. I'm not sure that would have to do with the placement on the door though. I don't think the placement is that odd, just misjudgement when using larger letters and a paintbrush. Just that I have done the same many times when trying to make a sign.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back