Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/media?id=6262404

It was around the 1:20 mark. "A ground & air search has turned up a few items."

Thanks so much for finding that Carolinalady! This interview is also the one Theresa O'Driscoll did the interview on. It appears from the clip she is also one of the main people to begin the search. Obviously she had concern for her friend to be interviewed on TV, but I don't see where she has a statement.

BRAD SAID he took out the VoIP. Did he? I dunno. I'm NOT going to take his word for it.

I know someone said there would be a record of 'alteration,' but, could he have found another way to alter it without being detected? He does have a degree, I'm assuming it's in computer science. Does he know something others don't or have a way around it? I dunno.....

Until something is proven, I'm sorry, I just can't take his word for it. I do NOT know if he's being truthful. Just like I don't know if EVERYTHING Nancy told her friends is the truth either.

I will say she was right on one thing though!

She feared for her life!? :eek:

Looks like she was justified on that one. :(

JMHO
fran

I explained this in detail a few times now. Had he changed anything in the Call Manager it would have been logged. There is no hiding it. Not only that he would have NO WAY of altering the Local Exchange Carriers. No offense to any of you but some of you are easy to come up with these wild theories in a way to explain how he did it...yet you don't do that for possibilities he didn't do it. The more I read the more I find reasons to not think he did it. Me ex wife left her purse in the Car every day. Heck I leave my wallet in mine. Its not a stretch at all think think she did as well. Especially if she was trying to hide things from him.

Please disregard my post at 3:40 today as I tried to go there and could not find it.
I have been looking for it again......S0000000000000 Sorry

With all respect you name says just the fax yet you so willing to just blow of this? Please I am not trying to start anything I just want you to list on hard fact that we no that proves he did it? Not sure how you can say:

The fact that runner was seen at 8am, makes it that much more unlikely it was Nancy Cooper.

How does it in fact make it that much more unlikely that it was not NC???

Well, the fact is Nancy was expected at 8 am sharp at her friend's to paint.

If a female runner was seen at 8 am sharp as posted, I simply said "it makes it that much more unlikely it was Nancy Cooper"

I explained this in detail a few times now. Had he changed anything in the Call Manager it would have been logged. There is no hiding it. Not only that he would have NO WAY of altering the Local Exchange Carriers. No offense to any of you but some of you are easy to come up with these wild theories in a way to explain how he did it...yet you don't do that for possibilities he didn't do it. The more I read the more I find reasons to not think he did it. Me ex wife left her purse in the Car every day. Heck I leave my wallet in mine. Its not a stretch at all think think she did as well. Especially if she was trying to hide things from him.

What wild theories are you talking about ?
Mine have been pretty simple....all based on Brad's confessed time line on Saturday morning.

The purse and cell phone mean nothing imo. In the car or house....not an issue at the end of the day.

I would like to just say one more thing about the, IMO, inappropriate 'trashing' of the victim the husband and his friends have done in their affidavits.

The defense of this action has been stated by some as approporiate because he was fighting for the custody of his children. He didn't want to loose custody so he was fighting with everything he had.

Well, first I'd like to say that after several years of watching these same sort of cases, I NEVER once recall an INNOCENT person, MAN or WOMAN, come out and say bad things about the victim to either take the suspicion off themselves, or to gain or regain custody of their children. Course, that's just me. ;)

One last thing about this. Can you answer me why then in heck, could he not only say disparging things about the decedent, and it's ok or fair, then why should he ALSO say something so horrid about one of Nancy's friend's child, (possibly a victim). He knew dam* well this was going to be released to the public, in that very same community where both HE and the friend's CHILD lives. Is it ok for him to ruin or disrupt that child's life when he's trying to save his own skin!? Just because that parent is a friend of his murdered wife and chose to stand up for the one who's been silenced?

Sorry, that is the most dispicable thing I've ever seen a NOT suspect do!:furious: Disgraceful and he SHOULD be ashamed of himself! I'm not going to discuss that anymore, but believe me, that little tidbit didn't get past many! Doesn't look good for the NOT suspect at all!

Just sayin'
fran

I would like to just say one more thing about the, IMO, inappropriate 'trashing' of the victim the husband and his friends have done in their affidavits.

The defense of this action has been stated by some as approporiate because he was fighting for the custody of his children. He didn't want to loose custody so he was fighting with everything he had.

Well, first I'd like to say that after several years of watching these same sort of cases, I NEVER once recall an INNOCENT person, MAN or WOMAN, come out and say bad things about the victim to either take the suspicion off themselves, or to gain or regain custody of their children. Course, that's just me. ;)

One last thing about this. Can you answer me why then in heck, could he not only say disparging things about the decedent, and it's ok or fair, then why should he ALSO say something so horrid about one of Nancy's friend's child, (possibly a victim). He knew dam* well this was going to be released to the public, in that very same community where both HE and the friend's CHILD lives. Is it ok for him to ruin or disrupt that child's life when he's trying to save his own skin!? Just because that parent is a friend of his murdered wife and chose to stand up for the one who's been silenced?

Sorry, that is the most dispicable thing I've ever seen a NOT suspect do!:furious: Disgraceful and he SHOULD be ashamed of himself! I'm not going to discuss that anymore, but believe me, that little tidbit didn't get past many! Doesn't look good for the NOT suspect at all!

Just sayin'
fran

Fran - I definitely missed what he said about one of Nancy's friend's child. What did he say and whom was it about?

If NC hid her important documents in the car and hid the keys somewhere in the house while she went running and slept with them in her pocket; how did anyone suddenly find those keys and be able to drive the car anywhere. Well....if she were killed at home on Friday night, they were probably in her pocket and "someone just removed them from her pocket after the fact. I would be very interesting to know exactly which car he took to the store. If he came home from the party earlier, she wouldn't have left the keys out in the open if she was afraid he might take something else out of the car. If she didn't run with her keys, they had to be somewhere.

Even if BC wasn't home, JA would have no way of knowing that if the garage door was closed. I have to agree with Fax that she probably wouldn't feel comfortable snooping around the car. I may have missed this with all the info. I've processed, but...was Nancy's car in the driveway the whole night? Did she regularly keep it there or in the garage? Sometimes people keep their cars in the driveway if their garages are full of junk. So if he took her car to Fielding Drive, it would have to be in the garage first to load the body without detection. But it looks as if her car was outside in the driveway when JA drove by and from news photos of the po-lice examining the wheels. Do we know what car was driven to the grocery store? I apologize if this has already been determined.
I feel kind of ignored here. Could someone please bring me up to date on the car(s) story/facts?

I'm with you, Fran.

For the life of me, if my husband were found murdered and I was completely innocent, why would I ever start badmouthing him? I'm trying to imagine my crazy inlaws trying to get custody of my son. :eek:

Even then, I don't think I could badmouth the person that I "loved and wanted to stay married to." How does that prove I'm a fit parent? It just proves I'm still having to get a tit-for-tat, upper hand in the relationship. With someone who's dead. It makes no sense.

I'm with you, Fran.

For the life of me, if my husband were found murdered and I was completely innocent, why would I ever start badmouthing him? I'm trying to imagine my crazy inlaws trying to get custody of my son. :eek:

Even then, I don't think I could badmouth the person that I "loved and wanted to stay married to." How does that prove I'm a fit parent? It just proves I'm still having to get a tit-for-tat, upper hand in the relationship. With someone who's dead. It makes no sense.

EXACTLY! lunamodule!

I don't know why people can't see it that way. That's how it would be for me!

fran

I feel kind of ignored here. Could someone please bring me up to date on the car(s) story/facts?

Ahhh......no one's ignoring you. I know how you feel though. That's happened to me more times than I could count! LOL, but I'm still here, just blabbing away anyway, IF even to myself! :D

I THINK she knew her car was there. Someone else was with her, and the other person was freaking out, remember someone in the backgroun?

Anyway, IMO, it may have been the other one that had seen her car there. Just guessing.

fran

If NC hid her important documents in the car and hid the keys somewhere in the house while she went running and slept with them in her pocket; how did anyone suddenly find those keys and be able to drive the car anywhere. Well....if she were killed at home on Friday night, they were probably in her pocket and "someone just removed them from her pocket after the fact. I would be very interesting to know exactly which car he took to the store. If he came home from the party earlier, she wouldn't have left the keys out in the open if she was afraid he might take something else out of the car. If she didn't run with her keys, they had to be somewhere.

The BMW X5 was leased in Brad's name.
After hearing about his controlling behavior, there is no way he did not have his own set of keys to that vehicle.

Concerning the purse.....

The media reported the cops removed a Louis Vuitton purse from a car w/o warrant. Sounds like he then let them take it (no mention of cell phone)

"Chief Bazemore said Brad has been cooperating with police, letting them search two cars Monday night and giving them a purse."

It was said that Nancy kept some of her important stuff in the car so Brad could not see it....sounds like this is why her purse would be locked in the car and not in the house.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6265188

I heard no reference to the purse being removed from the car, only that Brad gave it to LE, and I just listened to every video report in your link.

I consider the location of the purse puzzling but not as significant as the location of the cell phone. If Brad got the purse from the vehicle to give to LE - he obviously had keys to the same vehicle which would kind of rule out Nancy kept it there to keep him from whatever it contained. Given that, it creates only more questions.

The BMW X5 was leased in Brad's name.
After hearing about his controlling behavior, there is no way he did not have his own set of keys to that vehicle.
Then her locking the passports in her car, as she told her friends, would do no good.

Fran - I definitely missed what he said about one of Nancy's friend's child. What did he say and whom was it about?

I don't want to repeat the child's name nor the friend's name here. They didn't ask for this type of attention.

It is in the legal documents thread. Maybe his rebuttal?

HTH
fran

Ahhh......no one's ignoring you. I know how you feel though. That's happened to me more times than I could count! LOL, but I'm still here, just blabbing away anyway, IF even to myself! :D

I THINK she knew her car was there. Someone else was with her, and the other person was freaking out, remember someone in the backgroun?

Anyway, IMO, it may have been the other one that had seen her car there. Just guessing.

fran
That still doesn't satisfy my curiosity about which car was driven to the grocery store. If hers was outside all night then he couldn't have used it for the purpose we suspect he did because it would be outside the garage.

I heard no reference to the purse being removed from the car, only that Brad gave it to LE, and I just listened to every video report in your link.

I consider the location of the purse puzzling but not as significant as the location of the cell phone. If Brad got the purse from the vehicle to give to LE - he obviously had keys to the same vehicle which would kind of rule out Nancy kept it there to keep him from whatever it contained. Given that, it creates only more questions.

WRAL

"Cary police said today that Brad Cooper was cooperating with them, answering questions and allowing them to search his house and cars. About 3:45 p.m., police searched the couple’s BMW sedan and BMW SUV. They also removed a Louis Vuitton purse from one of the vehicles."

I know you explained it to me, and I respect you as a poster and as an professional who knows his field. HOWEVER, until it is PROVEN that he didn't change the records, sorry,............it doesn't mean there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he could have. MAYBE he found a way.

I don't begrudge you at all for feeling he did NOT do this crime. After all, he needs people to believe him, or IF he were to be arrested, he would NOT be able to receive a fair trial. You are proof that even studying everything, he has believers. HE needs that.

Just remember though, you're comparing HIS situation with yours. The OTHER party cheated on YOU and you are here to tell about it.

Oh, and I'm assuming she's around, to tell her side too.

Nancy doesn't have that luxury.

Just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads