Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
She drove the X-5, so we can likely assume her purse would be in that car, not the car of the enemy.

Like I said earlier, Brad likely had his own key to that car.
No way he lets Nancy have that much control over something that she does not own outright.

I agree he certainly would not be inclined to agree to not having a key to the car. No way, unless it happened to disappear like those passports.

Knowing Brad was right inside, I doubt she would get out and peer into her car . After all, she was not chummy with Brad and she would have likely felt very uneasy about that.
However, I do agree she could have driven by and seen the car in the drive.

I thought during that time frame, BC was driving around looking for NC.

Sorry, I see that has already been pointed out. Must finish thread before posting....

Whichever car he used, it was likely in the garage at the time of the murder.
Too much commotion moving cars around and into the garage to load a body.

He could have just as easily placed her in the trunk of the sedan (assuming no blood).
In some ways, this would be safer in case of the remote chance he was pulled by the cops for speeding.

I know you explained it to me, and I respect you as a poster and as an professional who knows his field. HOWEVER, until it is PROVEN that he didn't change the records, sorry,............it doesn't mean there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he could have. MAYBE he found a way.

Just sayin'
fran

I also work in the telecom field. I don't know about the "Call Manager" program but I do know that there is NO WAY anyone can change the LEC (local exchange carrier) record...because they would never have access to it. Not even a telecom professional of BC's caliber. It simply isn't possible for him to get to THAT. Note: I'm not saying he couldn't do something else or play with his call settings or calling software...but at the LEC level, nopey. He could not, nor could anyone else.

I went on BC website today and saw that he posted a training plan 2008 for the Lake Placid IM, which took place this month. He had already run up to six miles (as he wrote in Jan. 2008 post) and explained how he was using some computerized system to measure his physical statistics. He says in his affidavit that he had not trained for an IM since June 2007 (the month he completed the Arizona IM) and to reference the website for confirmation. He's posted goals and talked about a training run for the July 2008 IM in plain print yet says he wasn't training!! So, Fran, you're right. Things can be proven wrong.

Thank you!

:D
fran

PS...;) I'm sure he will come up with an explanation for the discrepancy. :rolleyes:

I don't want to repeat the child's name nor the friend's name here. They didn't ask for this type of attention.

It is in the legal documents thread. Maybe his rebuttal?

HTH
fran

It's in his affadavit. I agree with Fran...I was sickened when I read that. What kind of person would bring that kind of attention on a child? There was no reason for including that, other than to diss the parents. But for what??? I re-read his affadavit last night and thought that it was so odd that he was so mean-spirited and so defensive.

I also work in the telecom field. I don't know about the "Call Manager" program but I do know that there is NO WAY anyone can change the LEC (local exchange carrier) record...because they would never have access to it. Not even a telecom professional of BC's caliber. It simply isn't possible for him to get to THAT. Note: I'm not saying he couldn't do something else or play with his call settings or calling software...but at the LEC level, nopey. He could not, nor could anyone else.

Thank you for the information.

My opinion is, always be prepared to expect, the unexpected.

I know I sound like a broken record about this, but I know for a fact, even someone who is uneducated and fresh out of high school, could come up with a solution on a project that several phd's had been working on for two years.

It could be as simple as turning the experiment upside down. :waitasec:

Meaning, I guess, that although EVERYONE who works with this says there is no way, with the right solution, there COULD BE. ;)

Just sayin'
fran

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that his company provided VoIP phone is a bennie, why would he disconnect it? Most families I know of have 2 lines - most often one IP and one traditional. Can you point me to where he said he disconnected his Cisco IP phone?

Is the Cisco IP phone the same as the VoIP system? IF yes, it's in his rebuttal affidavit in the legal document thread, I beleive.

fran

PS.....See, he didn't say he had TWO lines. :rolleyes:

I thought during that time frame, BC was driving around looking for NC.

Blonieskatz,

The time frame of what Brad did with respect to driving around is not really a given. In Jessica adam's affidavit she indicated Brad called her at 1230 asking for Carrie's number. At that time he also indicated that he was putting the girls in the car to go look.

Jessica said after that point she called 911 and then got into her car to go over to the residence to meet the police.

None of that indicates that Brad wasn't out earlier looking but it does tend to suggest Jessica did not go by the residence until after she called 911 as she says this is when she left to go over there. So this leaves a window between 925 and 1230 that there is no reference as to what Brad was doing other than postponing and then canceling his tennis match.

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that his company provided VoIP phone is a bennie, why would he disconnect it? Most families I know of have 2 lines - most often one IP and one traditional. Can you point me to where he said he disconnected his Cisco IP phone?

It was Brad's affidavit.

As far as 2 lines, most of my buds are considering going to cell only and leaving Internet to the cable folks.....land lines are a waste of money imo.

Before I sign off for the evening, here are my thoughts: We can all see that there are discrepancies to exactly what NC told her friends, or in the friends' remembering of the details. Brad has done somewhat of a decent job covering his tracts and attempting to disprove some of these accusations by referencing a paper trail.

But...in the end...all we have to do is listen to the terror in JA's voice on her 911 call to know that whatever NC was feeling toward her husband, her friends knew it! And, as Fran has pointed out numerous times...JA's fears were not unfounded.

It was Brad's original affidavit.

As far as 2 lines, most of my buds are considering going to cell only and leaving Internet to the cable folks.....land lines are a waste of money imo.

We gave up our land line some time ago - and we're old foggies!!!

Before I sign off for the evening, here are my thoughts: We can all see that there are discrepancies to exactly what NC told her friends, or in the friends' remembering of the details. Brad has done somewhat of a decent job covering his tracts and attempting to disprove some of these accusations by referencing a paper trail.

But...in the end...all we have to do is listen to the terror in JA's voice on her 911 call to know that whatever NC was feeling toward her husband, her friends knew it! And, as Fran has pointed out numerous times...JA's fears were not unfounded.

Wonder if you were expecting a friend (in a happy marriage) to come over at 8 am and she blew you off. You would likely call the house, but would you ever suspect foul play a few hours later ?

IMO, just goes to show her friends knew he was capable of this unthinkable act.

Whichever car he used, it was likely in the garage at the time of the murder.
Too much commotion moving cars around and into the garage to load a body.

He could have just as easily placed her in the trunk of the sedan (assuming no blood).
In some ways, this would be safer in case of the remote chance he was pulled by the cops for speeding.

Agree.

Wonder if you were expecting a friend (in a happy marriage) to come over at 8 am and she blew you off. You would likely call the house, but would you ever suspect foul play a few hours later ?

IMO, just goes to show her friends knew he was capable of this unthinkable act.

Agree, again.

Thought this was interesting :

http://www.squawkfox.com/2008/02/13/the-cost-of-doing-an-ironman-triathlon/

Brad's hobbies weren't exactly cheap - add in he has the gym membership he references and so on - he was equally capable of spending a fair amount of money that did not benefit his family in any way it seems.

cannot take credit for this link it was brought to my attention by some really good sleuthers. Thanks ! :)

I bet the cops took the clothing she was wearing the night she came home from the Cookout. Upon any death, it is natural for one's bladder and Rectum to relax, releasing body fluids. This could possibly be good CE

Maybe that is why the 2nd trip was for laundry detergent ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2