Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
More musings:

- Was NC one of those who was usually on time or did she usually run late to things? That would be important to know to determine what is 'usual and customary' in that morning's timeline.

- I was just outside walking my dog down the street. Quiet neighborhood. And yet, there were people out and about. It would be hard to be completely unseen if you were out walking down a typical street in Cary. Even at 7am. Someone would see you cause people do look/notice things. That leads me to believe that NC was NOT out and jogging that morning, despite what story BC is telling.

More musings:

- Was NC one of those who was usually on time or did she usually run late to things? That would be important to know to determine what is 'usual and customary' in that morning's timeline.

- I was just outside walking my dog down the street. Quiet neighborhood. And yet, there were people out and about. It would be hard to be completely unseen if you were out walking down a typical street in Cary. Even at 7am. Someone would see you cause people do look/notice things. That leads me to believe that NC was NOT out and jogging that morning, despite what story BC is telling.

If you can take something from Jessica Adam it may be that Nancy was pretty reliable about time but sometimes a bit late. I say that because she says in the 911 call Nancy was to be there between 8 and 9. In her affidavit she reports calling Brad at 925 or so. So it didn't take her long to check up really.

I can't believe that he would reference his own website that contradicts his claim in his rebuttal affidavit! :eek:

It makes me question his other statements and claims that records would back him up. It seems that he may have been saying whatever he thought he needed to say to win the custody issue.

I can't believe that he would reference his own website that contradicts his claim in his rebuttal affidavit! :eek:

It makes me question his other statements and claims that records would back him up. It seems that he may have been saying whatever he thought he needed to say to win the custody issue.

I agree but he sure did reference that website and it sure does, in his own words disagree with a signed affidavit for use in court. :crazy:

Someone should take a 'picture' or do a screen capture of his website cause I bet it will suddenly get changed.... just sayin'

Question:

If LE viewed the children as witnesses or having material information, would they have agreed to let them leave the country an possibly have their recollections "tainted" by Nancy's relatives?

Cisco provides him with VoIP for free as a bennie. He says in #10 of his rebuttal that he installed a TRADITIONAL line for Nancy. Why would he need to disconnect his FREE Cisco provided VoIP in order to get an additional traditional phone line? VoIP runs over cable, they are totally independent!

I took it that Nancy disliked the VoIP phone cause she did not trust him.
(at least that is what her buds said)
He said he went to Best buy and bought her a standard Vtech house phone.

Question:

If LE viewed the children as witnesses or having material information, would they have agreed to let them leave the country an possibly have their recollections "tainted" by Nancy's relatives?

Perhaps this is why the agreement calls for no discussion of the murder and why the children are required to attend therapy. Dunno, to me that seems like one of those d if you do and d if you don't. What would stop the father from doing the same ?

I think children that young are not really seen as 'material witnesses' because they don't know truth from fantasy and can not be cross-examined with accuracy. That's not to say they didn't see or hear something, but I don't think the prosecution would or could hang their hat on anything the kids say.

Have we all come to think the LV purse was left in the car by NC or it was put there by BC?

I think children that young are not really seen as 'material witnesses' because they don't know truth from fantasy and can not be cross-examined with accuracy. That's not to say they didn't see or hear something, but I don't think the prosecution would or could hang their hat on anything the kids say.

Through child psychologists, the DA interviewed David temple's 4 year old son about what he might have witnessed when Temple killed his pregnant mom .

Also, the cops interviewed Bobby Cutt's very young son about what he witnessed when his mom was murdered by his father.

standard Vtech house phone.

I use 'standard Vtech phones' on my VoIP line. Most VoIP services allow you to use a regular plug in or cordless phone...as long as you plug one extension into the VoIP router. My Vtech system has 1 base station, which I have plugged into my VoIP router, and 3 other extensions, which only have to be recharged in their little base stations plugged into any electrical outlet.

Have we all come to think the LV purse was left in the car by NC or it was put there by BC?

I haven't reached a firm stance on that. To me it makes no sense for the purse to have been in the car - none. But then there could be a logical reason for it to be there. As to Brad putting it there, I have thought that possible as well for reasons which are lenghty to explain, but yes I think it is equally possible he put it in the car.

i.e if the purse was in the house and the cell was in the purse - he would hear it ring. I'm sure he could explain why he didn't answer it. By putting it in the car it is obvious he can't hear it ring.

Through child psychologists, the DA interviewed David temple's 4 year old son about what he might have witnessed when Temple killed his pregnant mom .

Also, the cops interviewed Bobby Cutt's very young son about what he witnessed when his mom was murdered by his father.

Yes I know. But the kids will not be testifying in court and will not be cross-examined. That's what I meant by 'material witness' subject to cross-examination.

A 4 year old would know if her dad woke her up before sunlight to go for a ride in the car. Or if she heard any shouting during the night.

I use 'standard Vtech phones' on my VoIP line. Most VoIP services allow you to use a regular plug in or cordless phone...as long as you plug one extension into the VoIP router. My Vtech system has 1 base station, which I have plugged into my VoIP router, and 3 other extensions, which only have to be recharged in their little base stations plugged into any electrical outlet.

I assume he meant he changed back to the traditional AT&t service ?
He said he bought a Vtech phone at Best buy

I assume he meant he changed back to the traditional AT&t service ?
He said he bought a Vtech phone at Best buy

I'd want to see the records/proof on who his service provider is/was. Knowing the model of phone he bought doesn't tell us anything about the service powering that phone.

Thought this was interesting :

http://www.squawkfox.com/2008/02/13/the-cost-of-doing-an-ironman-triathlon/

Brad's hobbies weren't exactly cheap - add in he has the gym membership he references and so on - he was equally capable of spending a fair amount of money that did not benefit his family in any way it seems.

cannot take credit for this link it was brought to my attention by some really good sleuthers. Thanks ! :)

That is the absolute truth. I have a friend whose husband has 3 or 4 racing bikes - all of the bells and whistles, etc. and clearly has spent in the tens of thousands of dollars range all the while monitoring her spending very closely, getting angry if she purchases clothing for the kids that he considers to be too expensive. It's very odd and too familiar, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist