Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRAL

"Cary police said today that Brad Cooper was cooperating with them, answering questions and allowing them to search his house and cars. About 3:45 p.m., police searched the couple’s BMW sedan and BMW SUV. They also removed a Louis Vuitton purse from one of the vehicles."
Doesn't mean it was the purse she was presently using. Could still be in a bag, new from the store.

That still doesn't satisfy my curiosity about which car was driven to the grocery store. If hers was outside all night then he couldn't have used it for the purpose we suspect he did because it would be outside the garage.

OH, I get it. Sorry, don't know the answer. I'm hoping LE knows!:eek:

fran

Well, the fact is Nancy was expected at 8 am sharp at her friend's to paint.

If a female runner was seen at 8 am sharp as posted, I simply said "it makes it that much more unlikely it was Nancy Cooper"

I thought that JA said she was expected between 8 and 9am in the 911 call.

Is it different in the affidavit? I honestly don't recall. I guess I'll go back and read it and listen to the 911 call again.

That still doesn't satisfy my curiosity about which car was driven to the grocery store. If hers was outside all night then he couldn't have used it for the purpose we suspect he did because it would be outside the garage.

It seems the 2 car garage will only accomodate 1 car because of other 'stuff". The X5 has been shown in the drive in news shots. The friend said the X-5 was 'in the driveway' Saturday when she called 911.

When I drove by the other day, the white BMW 325 sedan was in the drive ...assume the X-5 was in the garage....or was it at the SBI lab :eek:

I thought that JA said she was expected between 8 and 9am in the 911 call.

Is it different in the affidavit? I honestly don't recall. I guess I'll go back and read it and listen to the 911 call again.

No, she was expected at 8 am

If the party was at the neighbors across the street, perhaps one of the people who left after Nancy would remember if her car was in the driveway or not.

Then her locking the passports in her car, as she told her friends, would do no good.

Uhmmmm........I thought I read that's where Brad took the passports from, was from her car!

I don't know where I saw it, but I absolutely remember reading that. They were off somewhere and he left her, went back to the car while she was with the kids, and he removed the passports FROM the car.

It may be from an affidavit of one of her friends. Don't recall the source.

JMHO
fran

WRAL

"Cary police said today that Brad Cooper was cooperating with them, answering questions and allowing them to search his house and cars. About 3:45 p.m., police searched the couple’s BMW sedan and BMW SUV. They also removed a Louis Vuitton purse from one of the vehicles."

You might want to correct your link to correspond to the WRAL link then.

So, either the purse was in his car or hers. If it was in hers it still doesn't jive with the rumor she kept stuff there to keep it from Brad if he had a key, and if LE had to force the vehicle open I suspect they were certainly wondering why.

Truth is it pretty much validates Jessica Adam in somke respects.

I would have no problem what so ever if I thought my good friend had disappeared stopping at the house and walking right beside that car in the driveway on my way to the door to talk to BC in person. I would want to see the reaction on his face. Then I would have looked again on my way back down the driveway as I walked to my car. I would not have gone into the house even if invited in.

Doesn't mean it was the purse she was presently using. Could still be in a bag, new from the store.

Sounds like something she would do, but how did she pay for it ?

I think the bag the cops removed w/o a sw is the same bag Brad gave them before they left that day.
W/O a SW, they could not just take it

I know you explained it to me, and I respect you as a poster and as an professional who knows his field. HOWEVER, until it is PROVEN that he didn't change the records, sorry,............it doesn't mean there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he could have. MAYBE he found a way.

I don't begrudge you at all for feeling he did NOT do this crime. After all, he needs people to believe him, or IF he were to be arrested, he would NOT be able to receive a fair trial. You are proof that even studying everything, he has believers. HE needs that.

Just remember though, you're comparing HIS situation with yours. The OTHER party cheated on YOU and you are here to tell about it.

Oh, and I'm assuming she's around, to tell her side too.

Nancy doesn't have that luxury.

Just sayin'
fran
I went on BC website today and saw that he posted a training plan 2008 for the Lake Placid IM, which took place this month. He had already run up to six miles (as he wrote in Jan. 2008 post) and explained how he was using some computerized system to measure his physical statistics. He says in his affidavit that he had not trained for an IM since June 2007 (the month he completed the Arizona IM) and to reference the website for confirmation. He's posted goals and talked about a training run for the July 2008 IM in plain print yet says he wasn't training!! So, Fran, you're right. Things can be proven wrong.

Uhmmmm........I thought I read that's where Brad took the passports from, was from her car!

I don't know where I saw it, but I absolutely remember reading that. They were off somewhere and he left her, went back to the car while she was with the kids, and he removed the passports FROM the car.

JMHO
fran

You are correct Fran - the passports were reported to have been taken from her car.

JMHO
fran
They were on an outing...the whole family. He would have the keys at that time because he was probably driving.

It is very frustrating to write something and try to post it only to have the server down. I'll try again.

About JA riding by the house: Perhaps, instead, she had talked with someone who lived in close proximity to the house who could look out their window and see the car in the driveway.

Also, about the 911 call: I got the impression that someone came into the room while she was on the phone. I heard a chair scrapping on the floor. Maybe it was JA, maybe it was someone else. Did any of you get the same impression or is it just my imagination?

The question about the car being in the driveway or the garage is a good one. Knowing what we know about BC I would not be surprised if his car was kept in the garage. OTH, her car was newer, seems like that car would be in the garage - especially if it was leased (how did you know it was leased, JTF?). Of course, maybe her car was easier to get to with kids and all if it was outside. Lots of maybes here, I know.

BUT...if I had used that car to haul a body in I don't think I would park it right out front for anyone to see...UNLESS it was ALWAYS outside.

This is just me thinking out loud....

You might want to correct your link to correspond to the WRAL link then.

So, either the purse was in his car or hers. If it was in hers it still doesn't jive with the rumor she kept stuff there to keep it from Brad if he had a key, and if LE had to force the vehicle open I suspect they were certainly wondering why.

Truth is it pretty much validates Jessica Adam in somke respects.

She drove the X-5, so we can likely assume her purse would be in that car, not the car of the enemy.

Like I said earlier, Brad likely had his own key to that car.
No way he lets Nancy have that much control over something that she does not own outright.

I listened to the 911 call again and she initially says she was expected at 8am. Later in the call, she says "no later than 9."

In the affidavit, it says "around 8am."

It is very frustrating to write something and try to post it only to have the server down. I'll try again.

About JA riding by the house: Perhaps, instead, she had talked with someone who lived in close proximity to the house who could look out their window and see the car in the driveway.

Also, about the 911 call: I got the impression that someone came into the room while she was on the phone. I heard a chair scrapping on the floor. Maybe it was JA, maybe it was someone else. Did any of you get the same impression or is it just my imagination?

The question about the car being in the driveway or the garage is a good one. Knowing what we know about BC I would not be surprised if his car was kept in the garage. OTH, her car was newer, seems like that car would be in the garage - especially if it was leased (how did you know it was leased, JTF?). Of course, maybe her car was easier to get to with kids and all if it was outside. Lots of maybes here, I know.

BUT...if I had used that car to haul a body in I don't think I would park it right out front for anyone to see...UNLESS it was ALWAYS outside.

This is just me thinking out loud....

Nancy's car seems to my way of thinking, the perfect vehicle to haul her body in, provided blood was not associated with the murder. Her DNA would be all over that car - pretty good cover.

I listened to the 911 call again and she initially says she was expected at 8am. Later in the call, she says "no later than 9."

In the affidavit, it says "around 8am."

Sounds like the 911 caller was sure she would have called if she was not going to be there at 8 am

I just read #10 of his rebuttal and I would bet he installed an ADDITIONAL traditional phone line. Cisco provides their employees with VoIP and it's pretty much a necessity for working from home these days. It would be very difficult for a family to use their company provided IP phone during working hours and may explain all the disconnects.

WoWser!
:eek:

OK, so you mean he was...............not telling the truth? or he was..........."fudging".....................

fran

It would be easy to establish if NC called BC that morning while he was on his way to the store. Remember she called because one of the children wanted juice. I would hope that LE has already ask the children if they saw their mom that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966