Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that it will be very comforting for them the rest of their lives to look into Khrista's face and see their mother looking back. No one was as close to Nancy or loved her more than those three people.

ITA. With time it'll be easy for everyone and how lucky to see a resemblance. So for that reason, it doesn't bother me they call her Krista Mom...I remember feeling that was cute early on when I first heard.

I believe that it will be very comforting for them the rest of their lives to look into Khrista's face and see their mother looking back. No one was as close to Nancy or loved her more than those three people.
I completely agree. I think it will be a blessing to those two little girls. :)

Welcome to WS, Warrkat! I think Brad realizes he has more important issues at the moment he needs to be worried about. I don't think the children were ever the center of his universe, but I think he did the right thing here by allowing this to happen without a huge fight. Now, if he would only step up and be a man by telling the truth...

Hi! New here, just got approved. I have been reading the posts from the beginning for last few days. I actually live in the area of Cary where this happened, not same subdivision, very close. I did not know Nancy, but this just hits so close to home. I just feel so bad for her little girls. I am glad that they are with NC's family they really seem to be so loving and close. I will post more as I catch up with all of the other posts.

Did I just hear the name of the other woman is Heather on Greta?!

The big "twist" is news of the affair. We did know this already. (Groans)

The reporter has been hanging around the Harris Teeter store and has talked to 3 employees who say that LE did come in and were investigation "something", but they do not know exactly what on the tapes. They did not want to talk on camera or specify what the "something" could be.

Hi! New here, just got approved. I have been reading the posts from the beginning for last few days. I actually live in the area of Cary where this happened, not same subdivision, very close. I did not know Nancy, but this just hits so close to home. I just feel so bad for her little girls. I am glad that they are with NC's family they really seem to be so loving and close. I will post more as I catch up with all of the other posts.
Welcome! :seeya:

Yes I heard that! She also said the children are in Canada, Nancy's family will be going back there and then coming back here for the next custody hearing on the 25th. :)

You don't have to whap me with that justice stick as hard this time, Wudge. LOL

(chuckle)

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. Insensibly, one begins to twist the facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. It biases the judgment."

Sherlock Holmes

SS You did right...I did too. what was that. The reporter said Heather told a neighbor she had an affair.

BTW--Greta was wrong on some many bases. Her timeline is off on so much...she just made it seem like Brad was shopping for bleach while they were searching. She made it seem like her family only arrived Wed. She's just top lining it.

I have been lurking for a few days and finally registered last night.

I think this is one of the most civil forums I've ever seen! Especially with subject matter being so controversial and emotional.

I live in Raleigh and have monitored this case since Saturday. I found it impossible to believe that this guy would be so nonchalant about his wife being gone, especially with small children. I have a five year old and my husband and I are always coordinating every minute, especially on weekends! Someone has to watch the kids at all time and when one gets "jail break" to run errands or something, the other needs to know when they'll be back. Watching two kids (2 & 4) is a lot of work and I find that most husbands (especially this Brad, based on my reading) can only deal with it in doses.

I think the Rentz family has been amazing. And very astute. I'm not surprised, based on the counsel they've retained. Wade Smith is legendary. I admit I know nothing about BC's attorneys...but their Web site touts "free parking" and "Visa/Mastercard accepted." Huh? He's likely facing a murder charge. I always joke with my husband that if I'm ever accused of murder to call Wade Smith or Joe Cheshire.

Lastly, could someone post the links to Brad's other web sites that have been mentioned? I've seen the "Adventures of" site. Someone also mentioned a Wake County site that showed home financing information. I know the real estate site but I didn't know there was one that detailed refi's and such.

Again, this is a great community and I've appreciated all of your comments and observations.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I caught that too! It might have been the neighbor's name BUT the reporter said that they knew who she was.:eek:

I'm hearing the music for jeopardy in my head!

Hi and welcome from one newbie to another...I tried to get on yesterday but got called away and it took about 5 hours to get the go ahead to post.

Welcome to WS, Warrkat! I think Brad realizes he has more important issues at the moment he needs to be worried about. I don't think the children were ever the center of his universe, but I think he did the right thing here by allowing this to happen without a huge fight. Now, if he would only step up and be a man by telling the truth...

I have to say, though, that I'm really bothered by how it was done. Maybe he knew they were going to court, and didn't fight it... I don't think we really know, one way or the other. What bothers me is that they were able to walk into court and say he did this, this, and this, and they were given the children. That is scary to me. What's to stop any grandparent, out of anger or vindictiveness, to take their grandchildren away from the bio parent?
Don't get me wrong... in this case, I'm sure the children are safer. Even if he's not guilty, he seems unstable, at least at this time. But if they take those kids to Canada for the memorial, it won't surprise me at all if they don't bring them back when the court hearing is held on the 25th. He may never see them again, whether he is found guilty or not.

I have been lurking for a few days and finally registered last night.

I think this is one of the most civil forums I've ever seen! Especially with subject matter being so controversial and emotional.

I live in Raleigh and have monitored this case since Saturday. I found it impossible to believe that this guy would be so nonchalant about his wife being gone, especially with small children. I have a five year old and my husband and I are always coordinating every minute, especially on weekends! Someone has to watch the kids at all time and when one gets "jail break" to run errands or something, the other needs to know when they'll be back. Watching two kids (2 & 4) is a lot of work and I find that most husbands (especially this Brad, based on my reading) can only deal with it in doses.

I think the Rentz family has been amazing. And very astute. I'm not surprised, based on the counsel they've retained. Wade Smith is legendary. I admit I know nothing about BC's attorneys...but their Web site touts "free parking" and "Visa/Mastercard accepted." Huh? He's likely facing a murder charge. I always joke with my husband that if I'm ever accused of murder to call Wade Smith or Joe Cheshire.

Lastly, could someone post the links to Brad's other web sites that have been mentioned? I've seen the "Adventures of" site. Someone also mentioned a Wake County site that showed home financing information. I know the real estate site but I didn't know there was one that detailed refi's and such.

Again, this is a great community and I've appreciated all of your comments and observations.

When it comes to LE and prosecutors, North Carolina is the most corrupt state in the nation.

Don't ever get in trouble there. Mike Nifong is the state's standard fare.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I caught that too! It might have been the neighbor's name BUT the reporter said that they knew who she was.:eek:

I'm hearing the music for jeopardy in my head!

I heard them talking about it, but didn't catch the name.

When it comes to LE and prosecutors, North Carolina is the most corrupt state in the nation.

Don't ever get in trouble there. Mike Nifong is the state's standard fare.

That's why you call Joe Cheshire! Or Wade Smith!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500