Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is to say that he went to a car wash on the same grocery trip. As I said in a previous post, there is no reason why he couldn't have packed up the girls, and driven to a car wash on Satuday, before she was reported missing. Almost as an afterthought kind of errand.

...and as far as I know, there's nothing to indicate that he actually washed the car.

Who is to say that he went to a car wash on the same grocery trip. As I said in a previous post, there is no reason why he couldn't have packed up the girls, and driven to a car wash on Satuday, before she was reported missing. Almost as an afterthought kind of errand.
this is a good line of thought..what exactly WAS he doing all morning before he got the call from Ms Adam? I think I would be reviewing the tapes for Saturday if I were LE (and no wudge I am not LE....I am a poster on a discussion board called websleuths crime sleuthing community)

Magister....the Food Lion closes at 11pm. IF he used a car wash I would think it would be this one near FL. It is because it is in the same shopping center his daughter goes to pre-school at. The pre-school sits behind Wendy's. Now they make the parents line up around the perimeter of the shopping center to pick up their child and go behind the shopping center to exit. Every parent has to sit behind the car wash to exit on Penny Rd. If he used a car wash this would be the one most familiar to him.
One big circle...remove her, car wash, store and home.

I am not sure if he cared much about the girls at all..at that point. :rolleyes:
I don't think he cared either, but God forbid (for him) if they'd gotten hurt or accidentally started a house fire! That's more of what I was thinking. He wouldn't have been able to explain either of those situations away like he did Nancy's disappearance. :)

This is more of what I was thinking, if he did go to a car wash. :)

ATTENTION POSTERS! As you members know this forum is extremely active w/old and new posters and a TON of guests . We expect you all to STAY ON TOPIC, which is Nancy and things related to her case. I made an off topic/chit chat thread to satisfy those who feel the need. This rule will be enforced from this point on. This is why we made a forum for Nancy, to discuss her case, not ourselves or other issues. TIA.

Let me try this again...the carwash that was discussed in a previous post is at the intersection of Penny Rd and Kildaire Farm Rd. I said the owner of the carwash lives only .5 mile from the carwash and I am sure he would give any transactions that occured to the police if they ask for it. The car wash is not run by someone that would be hard to locate.
The carwash is about 2 miles from the Cooper home.

Do you know if there are cameras there? I don't recall seeing any. And, if he used a credit card to pay instead of cash that really would not be good for him.

I don't think he cared either, but God forbid (for him) if they'd gotten hurt or accidentally started a house fire! That's more of what I was thinking. He wouldn't have been able to explain either of those situations away like he did Nancy's disappearance. :)
I understand what you mean. When we, looking at it, see that he may have left the girls we are shocked. But I think back to good ol' Bobby Cutts. Look how he left little Blake all alone. I think guys like this go into CYA mode.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everybody who lives in Cary being here to help with local information, like where stores & other businesses are! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I understand what you mean. When we, looking at it, see that he may have left the girls we are shocked. But I think back to good ol' Bobby Cutts. Look how he left little Blake all alone. I think guys like this go into CYA mode.
Oh yes ~ Bobby Cutts, who left his 2 y/o son alone in the house for days. Only by the grace of God the little boy didn't walk out the open back door and meet up with harm. I still think though if Brad did leave in the middle of the night (and Nancy was dead) he might have given the little girls some strong cold medication or something to make sure they'd sleep. ;)

If you will take a look around the forum set up for this case, you will notice many new threads (more to come and feel free to post your own). It would be great if you guys would go back into the old general topic threads and bring forward any posts, links, or information pertaining to the specific topics so we can organize without missing anything!

This case is growing rapidly as more comes out and will explode if/when a suspect is named and arrested. To follow the case until justice for Nancy is served, you will find having the reference material at a glance to be a benefit. We can use all the help we can get to this end! Thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165

Thank you SS for helping to organize. This is a great idea. If you posters have found good links, info, yada yada, please find your post and copy it to the respective threads that have been set up.

Organizing will help us all so much...the time taken now before we get deeper in will be worth the efforts later.

TIA to all who help get this done.

Magister....the Food Lion closes at 11pm. IF he used a car wash I would think it would be this one near FL. It is because it is in the same shopping center his daughter goes to pre-school at. The pre-school sits behind Wendy's. Now they make the parents line up around the perimeter of the shopping center to pick up their child and go behind the shopping center to exit. Every parent has to sit behind the car wash to exit on Penny Rd. If he used a car wash this would be the one most familiar to him.

Momto3-that is what I was thinking. You really can't see much from the road with the trees, it is kind of hidden by the trees and since it is not connected to a convenience store there is not a lot of traffic, especially early in the morning.

Just saying IF he did wash the car.

I seriously doubt there is a camera at the carwash. IF he used the carwash he most likely swiped his card since he would need $8 to $10 to go thru it. Last year with the water ban it was the only way to clean a vehicle in Cary, got very expensive.
Someone mentioned the carwash near Walgreens off Ten-ten. I am not sure if it closes when the station closes at 11:00. I think it is dark when I have passed it late, but I could be wrong.

I understand your point and I hope you appreciate that I'm pointing-out, there's a LOT of car washes in the area.

As for the circle, it's certainly possible, but going in a circle out the Parkway (or Lily Atkins) to where the body was found, up that hill and around those curves to Penny, then up Penny to Kildare and back down doesn't really strike me as something a Lochmere resident would do. Perhaps, if he goes that way to take his daughter to preschool, then maybe, but I'd assume that he would've gone back out of Lochmere and simply drove-up past the Bluffs on those occasions.

I don't know and I'm only basing it on culture, but if Brad was the type to want to wash his car, I just see him heading more back into town. Either up from the cul-de-sac to Macedonia or back toward Handee Hugos or Applebees. If memory serves, there's always an overnight cop car parked in the (Penny Rd) Food Lion parking lot, when the guy is off-duty, so I have to assume that the shopping center is within the city limits. I don't know how far out Penny, the city limits now goes and of course with Cary, you have all of those "islands", but I don't know that the little bit of county driving would be worth the extra distance.

Of course, IMHO...

I seriously doubt there is a camera at the carwash. IF he used the carwash he most likely swiped his card since he would need $8 to $10 to go thru it.

The drugstore's or the camera on the State Employees ATM could've theoretically captured a car going to or from the one at Penny.

All these cases are always the same . . .

Instead of just getting a divorce, and moving on with your life -- the husband decides it's a better idea to kill the wife to save the embarrassment of having to admit to his family what was going on. They always make the same mistakes AFTER the fact also. (Acting uninterested -- acting like they already know the spouse is dead -- so why attend the searches?

There's no doubt in my mind that Brad Cooper is responsible for this murder. I'm hoping an arrest will be made in the coming days.

Not to change the subject, but...for those locally...maybe you can answer this for me:

Do you know how far Nancy's house is from where she went to the party and if she walked? We theorized that since she was used to running long distances, she walked to the party. However, since she may have a coctail or because she was feeling "tired"...I wonder if she drove instead. Anyone know?

Since Nancy talked to Jessica Adam approximately 10:30 pm while still at the party...this would indicate to me that Nancy had her cell phone on her. Would she only carry her phone and not take her purse with her?

Also:

1. Why didn't he attend the memorial service today with his daughters? All this stupid talk about "grieving privately". He's just too much of a coward to face everyone -- again pointing towards his guilt.

2. Why do innocent people have to "lawyer up" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500