Nancy Grace 03/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is really no depth to her evilness.

Yeah telling Chelsea to think about it and it's going to hurt someone she knows... everything is a game to her. People's lives are pawns.

oh yeah, people finding out Misty is not asking about Haleigh, wonder where Misty got that from?

Well duh theres no parenting stories. Misty was never a parent to those kids!! She was a teenage babysitter.

More convo between MC & her mother, talking about LC watching her on tv on the tapes Nancy plays.

Also convo of MC's brother talking with his wife.

Nancy commenting to Marlena, her producer, about MC not really commenting on Haleigh.

Nancy commenting to Dr. Bethany Marshall about the lack of convo from MC about Haleigh. Dr. M: no parenting stories, no reminiscing about Haleigh; a few attempts to rehabilitate her image like "I'm praying about her" and so forth. No parenting by MC's parents on jail tapes, don't encourage her to accept responsibility.

Tape of MC asking for pictures of Haleigh, Jr & Ronald.

and as a side note during the commercial, i have a 5 yr old grand daughter and believe me they are way smart at that age and repeat everything they ever hear. My daughter and I converse about this all the time. Maybe Haleigh was starting to talk innocently of course about the things she heard and saw in the home.

MC talking with LC, complaining about being locked up in the cell block, only getting out for an hour a day and they won't give her a basketball to play with. Jean Casares saying the jail even moved her to another floor so she could see the tv!

MC: Get to go out an hour a day for exercise, but no basketball or anything to play with.
NG: I don't get to go out an hour a day! I work!

*blech*

MC to LC: Going to try and get Drug Court b/c I've smoked marijuana.

More tape of MC telling LC she's going to talk with her lawyer and try to get drug court. :banghead:

Somehow I don't think drug court applies to trafficking charges.

Lisa has been in jail. Why doesn't she mention what it was like? Because she wasn't at St. John's?

Kimster in some of the tapes Lisa does give her advice on things to do to make it easier while in jail. I can't remember specifically but something about using salt from the pretzels on other food and stuff like that.

Lisa has been in jail. Why doesn't she mention what it was like? Because she wasn't at St. John's?
She's just enabling MC and letting her believe all is going to be well. Now she's telling MC how she used to put syrup on her oatmeal while she was in jail. :rolleyes:

xxxxcuse me please, I need to go get some crackers to make some salt!!!:loser:

NG "What is Haleigh having tonite for dinner" Misty whining about food. NG stressing cause she only gets cold chicken nuggets from the car haha. sorry.

Nancy talking with Dr. Marshall about "what is Haleigh having for dinner tonight" and describing where Haleigh's remains might be.....

Oh no Nancy shoulda been Misty's mom according to talking head... lets wait and see how Lucy turns out LOL

wow. is this what we've been waiting for??

Well I guess we'll see. AH said MC wrote a letter of what she knows about that night and sent it to a family member, the family member sent it to LE. LE is trying to see what details of the letter they can confirm and what they can't.

AH: Hank now living in a mission, can't find work. Has told Misty to tell the truth.

Nancy now talking to AH about the whining. AH saying MC's father is out of work and now living in a mission. Nancy wants to find out about the two people MC is alluding to. He says he'll be reporting more as he can confirm it; says they are very close to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix