Nancy Grace 03/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
depression makes you sleepy too Nancy. Doesn't have to be drugs.

Nancy now talking to AH about the whining. AH saying MC's father is out of work and now living in a mission. Nancy wants to find out about the two people MC is alluding to. He says he'll be reporting more as he can confirm it; says they are very close to the family.

Hmmmmmmmm. I'm very curious about this.

Nancy now talking to AH about the whining. AH saying MC's father is out of work and now living in a mission. Nancy wants to find out about the two people MC is alluding to. He says he'll be reporting more as he can confirm it; says they are very close to the family.

Uh yeah you and everybody else following this case. LOL our web sleuthers here will have it days before she will!

depression makes you sleepy too Nancy. Doesn't have to be drugs.

Trying to make time pass quicker in a boring place like jail makes you sleep all day to....a way to escape....problem is if you have 100 years to do...then you need to be sleeping beauty

Do we have thread to discuss this potential letter and these two people or is that too much speculating?

After witnessing Misty's ciphering and gazintas calculating abilities this letter should be interesting to see.

Hmmmmmmmm. I'm very curious about this.
I am too. I have no idea who she's talking about! :waitasec:

More tape now of MC whining to her mother about TC getting bonded out and not her. LC says TC isn't getting bonded out.

Trying to make time pass quicker in a boring place like jail makes you sleep all day to....a way to escape....problem is if you have 100 years to do...then you need to be sleeping beauty

very true!! I don't know think NG should have gone right to the "oh she must be on drugs" angle.

*Kimster, just talking about what is being said on the show. Not bashing on NG persay... it's in relevance to what's being discussed on her show.

I'm am so shocked!!!! A murderer (thats innocent) in Jail??? who knew

NG referring to MC: "No grasp on reality at all". I so agree!

ilovemew said:
Oh no Nancy shoulda been Misty's mom according to talking head... lets wait and see how Lucy turns out LOL
LMAO!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LP: Misty wants to involve Tommy and JO to corroborate her story, but LP doesn't believe Haleigh was there even if they did show up at the trailer.

Leonard's on now, talking about who was at the mobile home (he calls it a trailer) that night. If TC or JO really were there they'd be charged by now, according to LP. He says MC wants to involve them to corroborate her story. But he doesn't believe Haleigh was even there. :waitasec:

Kenziema said:
LMAO!!!!!!!

Sorry, can't "like" from the iPhone app...

Wonder if Padilla is pizzed we busted out his Tommy bail out plan.

LP hopes TC comes forward and talks, LP says MC polys inconclusive, LP says Misty wants JO and TC to collaborate her story, LP says that Misty just wants to involve them to corroberate spelling incorrect, her story, when in fact they were not even there when Haleigh went misssing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph