Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

Was that a psychologist who just said a couple minutes ago that JB is just yet another person colluding with Casey and her lies?

Ah hah.. The woman reported it weeks ago. We're just learning about it now. per Nancy.

It is just disgraceful that JG would go on national tv and say that Casey started pulling away after she "started getting close to her mother". Girls are supposed to rely on and be close to their mothers. Sorry, but he seems to be very controlling, bitter, and to be accusing Cindy of causing this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue that he was played, lied to, and told what he wanted to hear. All this over one argument that he should never have gotten involved in in the first place.

Cindy has basically accused him of being involved in Caylee's disapearence.

Certain media members have hinted at this also & he's being dragged through the mud all over the internet.

Whats he supposed to do just sit there and take it?

I see no disgrace if he is telling the truth. Yes girls are supposed to be close to their mothers from the get go not when you "need" them to support you and pay for YOUR child. He totally has a clue that he was played, hence the DNA test he had done when Caylee was 8 weeks old.

But, he seems to be blaming Cindy in every single interview instead of realizing that while he was of use to Casey he was told one thing, then when Casey didn't want Jesse any more she began to seem to get closer to Cindy because Cindy was then necessary. They were both used and it looks like neither one can see it. I missed the part about Casey stealing money from Jesse.

what did JB say?

Not an exact quote but there is a thread on it.

"It's not in my clients best intrest to show her cards about what she knows about where her daughter is".

It's bad, but I can't remember the exact quote.:waitasec:

Many girls/women have difficult relationships with their mothers and are not close.

Right and KC became "close" with her mother when SHE conviently and plottingly needed things..ie..money, a place to live, medical bills paid, a babysitter...you name it.

She called when this tragedy hit the media and the car was shown and pics of KC were shown......I'm thinking probably to the tip line....and LE is going through these and checking up on the feasible ones. IMO

Where does the shamrock logo come from? Is it a bar, school, etc?

From what I gather she's Irish on CA's side of the family (and Italian on GA's side). That's what I assumed it was from or meant.

Ah hah.. The woman reported it weeks ago. We're just learning about it now. per Nancy.
That makes a lot more sense. I'd still like to know how it compares with cell phone records.

Jin4one,
can you tell us more about the area? is there water near it, is it dense with plant life? etc etc
is it an area that was searched last before TM left? Does anyone know if he is coming back soon?

Ummm, well I never personally have been there, I would be scared to go out there. LOL I live by UCF, I would figure that it is about the same as the wooded areas around here, Probably many trees, There are a couple of bodies of water. There is Lake Nona, which seems to be every large (looking at a map) and I dont think there are any roads that actually go to the lake, which means you would have to walk to get to it. There is some water on the actual property of the airport. There is a Lake Waren, also a Mud Lake that is secluded.

Okay she called in SEVERAL weeks ago..that makes me feel better!

ETA..the tip about KC coming out of the woods and her car.

LE must think she's a reliable witness.

especially if her story coincides with KC's "Ping" records of being in that area at that time.

LE should go back to that area & search it again

Maybe they missed something

JG is just giving it back to CA, she basically named him as a SUSPECT in her interview with LE......I don't blame him, he is probably the one person in all of this that knows KC as well as her family....but there is no way in HE** I would sit back and allow someone to say I had "motive" in this case especially after I have fully cooperated with LE AND passed a lie detector test that I voluntarily took.

Oh oh.... He might as well have said "We know where she iiisss and we're not gonna teeellll..... neener neener neeennner!"

I think I'll be sick now :furious:

Cindy has basically accused him of being involved in Caylee's disapearence.

Certain media members have hinted at this also & he's being dragged through the mud all over the internet.

Whats he supposed to do just sit there and take it?

Evidently....

There has definitely been an effort on the net to smear this kid. It started early on.

But, he seems to be blaming Cindy in every single interview instead of realizing that while he was of use to Casey he was told one thing, then when Casey didn't want Jesse any more she began to seem to get closer to Cindy because Cindy was then necessary. They were both used and it looks like neither one can see it. I missed the part about Casey stealing money from Jesse.

Really? I haven't gotten that out of him at all..NOW he is definitely slinging back at her but early on I would have to totally disagree..he was actually defending the A's in several interviews early on...I can remember him being asked about how the A's are acting and he said something to the effect of well they don't know how to act, they are doing the best they can. I feel JG knows exactly how he was used starting with the results of that DNA test. We can repectfully disagree though. I'm a huge fan of JG's!

Lets not forget he was a young kid of 19 years old...and KC was his first love..CA did not like the fact he wanted a paternity test..his family wbabysat her even after it was revealed he was not the dad..it was not until she hooked up with another guy and stole $$ from him that he got a clue..
he is still a youngin'..cut the guy some slack..CA has know right to say she knows KC is not a murderer and then go on to blame him!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back