Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

Woman between June 20 and June 28, saw car fitting Casey's car and a woman coming out of the woods, that looked alot like Casey. Area near airport.
She reported it after seeing CAylee missning news!
Sounds suspicious!

But Caylee wans't missing at that time

She wouldn't have any reason to report it

When she saw KC's car & photo on the news maybe it rang a bell

imo

Jin4one,
can you tell us more about the area? is there water near it, is it dense with plant life? etc etc
is it an area that was searched last before TM left? Does anyone know if he is coming back soon?

from what Jose baez said, his client sounds suspiciously GUILTY to me.

That blue scroll thingy on NG show says something about the new area searched "but police deny".....it just ends! What do police deny??? grrrrr

Jin4one,
can you tell us more about the area? is there water near it, is it dense with plant life? etc etc
is it an area that was searched last before TM left? Does anyone know if he is coming back soon?

Here is the recap about the sighting/area that I posted on Scared Monkey's:

Sighting was either June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE AREA OF CELL PHONE PING. Its a different area.) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was saw a white Pontiac Sunfire car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car parked along side the road and as she got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go.

:eek:

That shot of Casey and Cindy on split screen just as they went to commercial was priceless!

It is just disgraceful that JG would go on national tv and say that Casey started pulling away after she "started getting close to her mother". Girls are supposed to rely on and be close to their mothers. Sorry, but he seems to be very controlling, bitter, and to be accusing Cindy of causing this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue that he was played, lied to, and told what he wanted to hear. All this over one argument that he should never have gotten involved in in the first place.

imo

Right but her car and photos have been in the news for how long now..almost 2.5 months. I hope she reported this a while ago.

imo

Maybe KC had the grave dug early:furious: since everything seems to lead to premeditated murder

It is just disgraceful that JG would go on national tv and say that Casey started pulling away after she "started getting close to her mother". Girls are supposed to rely on and be close to their mothers. Sorry, but he seems to be very controlling, bitter, and to be accusing Cindy of causing this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue that he was played, lied to, and told what he wanted to hear. All this over one argument that he should never have gotten involved in in the first place.

I see no disgrace if he is telling the truth. Yes girls are supposed to be close to their mothers from the get go not when you "need" them to support you and pay for YOUR child. He totally has a clue that he was played, hence the DNA test he had done when Caylee was 8 weeks old.

Right but her car and photos have been in the news for how long now..almost 2.5 months. I hope she reported this a while ago.

Thats what I'm wondering too.

Did she just report this or has LE known & not released it?

If the woman lives in that area I find it hard to believe that she hasn't seen KC's photo until recently

Yes it does...looking for a photo now...I believe she has some on the back window..white IIRC.

I HATE seeing her smirking when she is arrested for the first time. That clip makes me SOOO angry!

Even NG thinks it's ridiculous that JB said what he said.

Many girls/women have difficult relationships with their mothers and are not close.

I know she has a shamrock, I think in the back window IIRC.

Maybe KC had the grave dug early:furious: since everything seems to lead to premeditated murder
I agree it sure seems premeditated, but I just can't see Casey doing any physical labor to bury Caylee, or carry a bag or whatever she was in any distance. I still think she put her in a dumpster. MOO

Okay she called in SEVERAL weeks ago..that makes me feel better!

ETA..the tip about KC coming out of the woods and her car.

Ahhhh woman called in a few weeks ago, the witness who saw the woman coming out of the woods, NG just now learning about it......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back