Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard speaking about Ron's acting "off", in his opinion...music starts to play and fade to commercial.

Ordinarily I would beech and moan about a non-answer like that from LP, but at least he's not drinking the KoolAid.

Two thumbs up. Lennie!

Lennie seems to like to pull us in and change directions when it suits him, just my observation.

Sounds like Misty is good with her attorney again. Don't bail her out if there are strings attached. She is going to try and get drug court. What is that?

Hi everybody. Who was the blonde hair girl? Walking up to the Judge?

Misty doesn't want to be bailed out if strings are attached. She's "serving her sentence now". :behindbar

Sounds like Misty is good with her attorney again. Don't bail her out if there are strings attached. She is going to try and get drug court. What is that?
It's probably for users not dealers. MOO

Drug Court is a court monitored program (treatment) on an out patient basis. Meaning she would get out of jail. BUT, if there is one mess up, bad urine, no show for groups or court (once per month to go in front of judge), it's back in jail. If you mess up too many times you serve your whole time.

Usually drug traffickers are not eligible for drug court.

Mark Nejames! :clap:

He doesn't know why someone who knows they are being recorded is talking. He said "shut up". :floorlaugh:

Mark Nejame can't believe Misty, knowing she's being recorded, just talks and talks and talks... MN: "just shut up"!

Yay, Ray !

Hi, honey. <wink-wink> It's meeee. :)

Drug Court is a court monitored program (treatment) on an out patient basis. Meaning she would get out of jail. BUT, if there is one mess up, bad urine, no show for groups or court (once per month to go in front of judge), it's back in jail. If you mess up too many times you serve your whole time.

Usually drug traffickers are not eligible for drug court.
Thanks ~ I didn't know the details but I figured it wouldn't be for somebody with 8 counts of trafficking. :)

Just a little reminder for those who weren't around back in early August.

For more than 25 years Mark NeJame has been a leading and renowned defense attorney and litigator, having represented thousands of clients throughout Orlando, Florida, the United States and the Caribbean.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/criminal-defense-practice.htm

[Sorry, I had a better excerpt way back then.]

NeJame was werkin' for Tee at one point.

Misty is worried about how her mug shot looks????????????????????????

Someone needs to tie my fingers together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea