Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little reminder for those who weren't around back in early August.

For more than 25 years Mark NeJame has been a leading and renowned defense attorney and litigator, having represented thousands of clients throughout Orlando, Florida, the United States and the Caribbean.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/criminal-defense-practice.htm

[Sorry, I had a better excerpt way back then.]

NeJame was werkin' for Tee at one point.

I'll take Mark you can have Ray :blushing:

Thanks ~ I didn't know the details but I figured it wouldn't be for somebody with 8 counts of trafficking. :)
No it's not and not for anyone with any kind of violent offense. It's usually not offered to repeat offenders. The program is so tough that many people choose to just do their time.

The person must hold a full time job (state contacts employers for check ups), there are random drug tests usually twice a week, three AA/NA meetings per week, plus one group meeting with drug court a week. Once a month you go before the judge where your case manager tells him about your compliance over the past month. Most drug court programs last a year, some longer. Also, the defendant is required to pay for each drug test (usually $25 a pop), not having the money is the same as a failed drug test.

Misty doesn't watch NG, only Action News. She went to her counselor and ask them please do not play the news...lol She told them its been really hard on her...

Just a little reminder for those who weren't around back in early August.

For more than 25 years Mark NeJame has been a leading and renowned defense attorney and litigator, having represented thousands of clients throughout Orlando, Florida, the United States and the Caribbean.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/criminal-defense-practice.htm

[Sorry, I had a better excerpt way back then.]

NeJame was werkin' for Tee at one point.

Here ya go:

Mark Elias Nejame - Criminal Defense Atty

Profile:
Mark’s has devoted his whole attorney career to the criminal defense practice. His reputation has been achieved over 25 years representing clients with tough cases.
http://orlandocriminaldefenseattorne...rk-NeJame.html

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NeJame, TES Join Search for Haleigh

jmo - I made some pretty darned good arguments in that thread, but I think I ended up in the corner, too. ;) lol

Misty is worried about how her mug shot looks????????????????????????

Someone needs to tie my fingers together.
And I can't believe how much phone time she wastes making fun of Nancy's program. :banghead:

No caller Canada does not want nancy grace up here.
I would like to know where the ron tapes are and the donna ones, why does she only have misty tapes

To answer a caller's question, MN doesn't believe Misty was in a drug induced haze or near comatose state of sleep when Haleigh went missing, saying she sounded too coherant during the 911 call.

Carp, you really had me going for a minute. I thought for sure we would finally get a real, live bahmbshayell.
I was living in fantasy land for a second...I'm back now. More on Misty and her web of deceit, sounds more like it.

Misty has talked herself into having resolve over her situation. ANYTHING is better than telling LE what happened to Haleigh. :furious:

Replaying the tape where Misty is saying she's been in jail for 23 days and it's "time on her sentence". Misty, if you only knew....it probably won't make any difference in the big picture. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member