NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

FYI for those of you who have DVR or Tivo, GVS is on the O'reilly factor right now.
mods please remove if you feel it is not needed.

meter reader said this bag is the same bag that he saw in august

Is the Meter reader saying that this is the same Bag that he saw back in August?

Me too - Sheriff Beary and Dr. G were both choked up.

I really can't stand that they call her "Tom Mom". IMO, it's tacky and tabloidy.

NG certainly looks festive today.

If this is the same bag then that means KC didn't bury the bag & it sat there for all this time?

The cop & the Meter reader were scared away by a rattle snake

reports are saying a cop went into the brush to search with the meter reader and a rattle snake scared them off

remember kc was playing around (sleeping) with some cops in Orlando.........1 fired???
Could the cop that was suppose to check out the site, one of those guys????
Where was kc those aug 11, 12.13 days..........out on bail??? or in jail??? I can't keep track of her in and out........could she of moved the bag a couple times?

The officer was scared by a snake?

I wonder if KC even cares how many hearts she has broken everywhere in the world? I know Caylee feels all the love from the whole world.

Hopefully KC has the worst night sweats tonight she knows the truth is going to all come out.

remember kc was playing around (sleeping) with some cops in Orlando.........1 fired???
Where was kc those aug 11, 12.13 days..........out on bail??? or in jail??? I can't keep track of her in and out........could she of moved the bag a couple times?

Do you really think he would cover the killing of her child up though?? Sleeping with her and covering a murder up are two different spectrums...at least I hope...sigh!

KC was bailed out the first time on Aug 21st

Gloria Allred.........this is a gift to the defense. They're going to raise doubts about the initial tips in August, was the bag moved, etc.

Good evening everybody :seeya: Nancy's on. Cause of death: homicide, Manner of death: almost impossible to determine. :( Utility worker says it was the same bag he saw in August.

"Utility worker says it was the same bag he saw in August."

So...he spotted a garbage bag in Aug. bound up with duct tape? Hello, why does nobody ask this simple, basic question? I've been screaming it at my TV set all afternoon, but the media doesn't seem to hear me! lol

I wonder if KC even cares how many hearts she has broken everywhere in the world? I know Caylee feels all the love from the whole world.

Hopefully KC has the worst night sweats tonight she knows the truth is going to all come out.

She won't, she'll eat her chips and pork rinds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back