NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

I hope results from the entomologist (sp?) can prove the remains have been there since June

NG didn't like what they had to say

yeah thats what they said on NG -the meter reader said...same bag as the one he saw in august

They have a new memorial montage of Caylee tonight. :(

But wasn't that area under water previously? Isn't it a wetlands kind of environment where there can be some water, and then it dries up with less rain? That would explain a bag that was seen, then not seen.

Remember Chondra Levy's remains were found very close to where searchers were looking. I think it takes a seriously dedicated and skilled group of people to look through brush, undergrowth, and wooded areas.

Do you really think he would cover the killing of her child up though?? Sleeping with her and covering a murder up are two different spectrums...at least I hope...sigh!

I'm trying to remember too...........I don't think she was out on bond yet. She was in jail for a good month before being bonded out.

Are they trying to tell us that the Meter reader & the cop were at that site together on August 12th & the cop never looked in the bag?

This does not make sense....Why on earth would the Guy call 3 times & then let the cop leave without checking the bag?

There was a foot or more of underbrush in there as well. The bag was under brush and plants, and debris.

Well,I don't know what to say.I was hoping they would find caylee alive.It's sad,it seems like the medical examiner and the sheriff were more choked up and emotional than Casey Anthony was.

They said a rattle snake scared them off......

I agree stuff doesn't add up

"Utility worker says it was the same bag he saw in August."

So...he spotted a garbage bag in Aug. bound up with duct tape? Hello, why does nobody ask this simple, basic question? I've been screaming it at my TV set all afternoon, but the media doesn't seem to hear me! lol
Good question and I'm still trying to get over them not retrieving the bag because of a rattlesnake. What if a live person was in there bleeding to death would they just walk away because a snake was there? MOO

Sheriff..KB.."There's been an open wound in the community"

The cop & the Meter reader were scared away by a rattle snake

We have Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes in Florida, and they are the biggest Rattler in the whole country. I'd be skeeeeered too if I came across one.:eek:

The officer was scared by a snake?

They r deadly I would be afraid of a rattler. My brother was bit by a baby one last year & was in the hospital for a week. His finger is still messed up from it. IMO the brush was tall & a lot of garbage they just didn't find her. It wasn't her time to be found yet when they were there. It's a sad, sad day today even though I knew it was her all along. KC will never walk free again there is too much proving she is responsible. The car forsenic says it all...decomp in trunk just dosen't belong in a trunk of your car.:furious:

Michael Arnall - Pathologist..........no antemortem trauma on the bone that reveals cause of death. Excluded any type of traumatic injury to the bones before death that caused the death.

interpretation is there's no muscle, skin or internal organs left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back