Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

NG knew about the change in judges in this case but the former DP lawyer stated I dont know if they told you or not NG but the judge in this case will not be Strickland. NG nods yes that she was made aware of this..

Makes me believe there is much more going on than we know.

From jailhouse tapes:

Cindy: "We only have 5 minutes left, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Casey: "I'm fine, I'm eating to the best of my ability." <then she snickers>. NO mention of Caylee.

What a nauseating faker she is!!! I find her REALLY hard to take. The GP's are going across the country to cover a tip...yeah right! They are going to be on the LKL show!

I know!!!
Saying she's eating to the best of her ability, let's see pork rinds, pop tarts, tuna, salted snacks. Why can't she tell her parents that she's ordering stuff, why lie?

For Sure they just said judge strickland was out, no reason given....

Just may be that Judge Stickland's time at the bench has come to an end. My family had a case that lasted some time and saw 2 different Judges sit thru and see our case thru.

CA asks KC if there is anything else that she needs to do, KC looks down, waits a minute, then says "I am alright right now, I miss real food but I want you to know that I am alright."

Could someone please explain to me exactly what in CA's question led KC to believe that she wanted to know how she liked the food?

Geez could any of these people actually give a straight answer to a question?

This is the 6 month anniversary of Skyla & Taylor's deaths in Weleetka, OK. Has NG mentioned that? TIA

WOW, casey can't remember where she "lost" her daughter, but she can be very detailed about who last colored her hair.

Caller asking who was watching Caylee when she was supposedly with ZFG.

WOW, casey can't remember where she "lost" her daughter, but she can be very detailed about who last colored her hair.

Did you see how she "perked up" she gathered strength for that.. ugh

Caller: If there was no Zenaida G baby sitter who was taking care of Caylee all this time <can I please go bang my head against the wall now>

LP says Caylee died on the 15th wee hours.

LP theory that Caylee was deceased on the 15th as early as 3:00AM on the 16th.

LP going far enough to say that Caylee died 6-15 at 1:30-2 a.m.

Casey and Caylee staying with a series of friends . . .

Baby sitter phone call, someone PLEASE apply to be a screener for NG.

LP says Caylee died 1-2am on the 16th, I think

Caller: If there was no Zenaida G baby sitter who was taking care of Caylee all this time <can I please go bang my head against the wall now>

Yes, yes you can. I bet these are the type of people, they want for the jury. Those special, special types.

I have always thought Casey kept little Caylee in the trunk with the chloroform.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back