Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

Did you see how she "perked up" she gathered strength for that.. ugh

Oh yes and when she said that "no one had touched her head" since whenever...there were some very un christian thoughts that went through my mind right there.

OMG....bipolar disorder mentioned by Casey's attorney

Oh yes and when she said that "no one had touched her head" since whenever...there were some very un christian thoughts that went through my mind right there.

:clap: :clap:

Does NG EVER get a caller that has followed the case? EVER?

LP says Caylee died on the 15th wee hours.

I think he is most likely right. I have a big problem with GA's statement about seeing them on the 16th. It's after noon and Caylee wasn't running all over the house? Riiiiiiight! And he can remember exactly what they wore a month later. I don't think so.

I think it would be wee hours of the 16th instead of the 15th though.

Another caller.......... oh no.

OMG caller asks if LE questioned the JH that ZFG baby sat for.

Are these people even following this case

Caller asking about whether Jeff H was questioned...can I borrow someones wall? Mine are already full of head shaped holes.

Got it! They will say that KC is bipolar and that when Caylee was taken from her she went into a manic phase :furious: Brilliant!
:furious: that's why we see her shopping madly and dancing at fusion...bipolar Manic episode to deal with the disapperance of her daughter.

I think he is most likely right. I have a big problem with GA's statement about seeing them on the 16th. It's after noon and Caylee wasn't running all over the house? Riiiiiiight! And he can remember exactly what they wore a month later. I don't think so.

I think it would be wee hours of the 16th instead of the 15th though.

Oops.. typing to fast.

Got it! They will say that KC is bipolar and that when Caylee was taken from her she went into a manic phase :furious: Brilliant!
:furious: that's why we see her shopping madly and dancing at fusion...bipolar Manic episode to deal with the disapperance of her daughter.

ITA :bang:

:furious:

( just to add to myself)
The defense strategy will be that KC was soooo distraught when the "imaginary babysitter" took Caylee that she went into this bipolar-manic phase, where she lied, stole and acting abnormal to try to deal with the disapperance. THAT'S THEIR DEFENSE! HE JUST TOLD US! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Wow, casey can make "God bless her" sound blasphemous...how does she do that?

KC saying that anybody trying to help... does not know what they are talking about unless they speak to her first.

I am not sure about the bipolar disorder thing. Is there anyone here with experience? Did her reaction after Caylee went missing seem to be bipolar? What about her actions before Caylee disappeared? Was she bipolar then too?

Yep that Defence A let it out of the bag I think what they are going to use for defence.

Psychologist saying that when casey said "Keep the focus on Caylee" she was really saying that she wanted the focus taken off herself. I couldn't disagree more. But I do agree with what she says about her demeanor being that of a defiant teen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back