Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, by "FBI seen running" does she mean one guy or a whole group? Maybe one guy just ate a bad burrito...

I hate it when they make nothing into something. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but don't act like it is bigger than it is!

The closest thing I saw to "running" was 2 of the guys swinging their arms and twisting their hips like their backs were getting sore. :waitasec:

I just don't get why the 911 call hasn't been released. Not. At. All. We ALWAYS get the 911 call within days of the breaking case.

What is on that call that LE thinks it should stay underwraps?

Dad made call at 4:04AM.

NG just finding out that this is the FIRST night of dad working night shift. Ed is reporting that dad came home at 4 AM - that's not right. Dad got home at 3:30AM and they ran around looking - 911 was called at 4:04AM

Initially reported as a burglarly IN PROGRESS!!!! That's new - how did dad or dispatcher know this burglarly was still IN PROGRESS???

..this case has verses of the Haleigh Cummings case. Father getting home @ 4;00am; new to night work, lights on. window/door open.

The closest thing I saw to "running" was 2 of the guys swinging their arms and twisting their hips like their backs were getting sore. :waitasec:

Maybe some were on scene before we got live feed! i dont know! moo

The timeline story never gets filled out is my complaint. I'm most interested in the officier that wanted to get off the 911 call, and go straight to the cell phone. Was that right after talking to the neighbor across the street?

Gloria Allred: good thing hired criminal defense lawyer; no confidentiality spilling story to Private Investigator

NG: right about what they say to PI-will not be held confidentially

omg Nancy says they HAVE hired a defense lawyer. I heard rumor didnt know that was a sure thing

Rut roh! The parents have an attorney. I heard they did that last week.

I keep hearing mention of a "high profile criminal defense lawyer" being hired by the parents.

???

Did I miss something?

NG is saying now that the family has hired an attorney. Some high power - no name given yet - just was a guy that defended some dad in a missing child case and the dad got off.

NG is saying now that the family has hired an attorney. Some high power - no name given yet - just was a guy that defended some dad in a missing child case and the dad got off.

I saw her on tv. from Illinois. She said she hadnt been retained yet though!! moo

Oh wait - could NG be confusing Dr. Randazzo with an attorney? IDK - maybe.

Funny no one has named this high-powered defense attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa