Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know about the box of wine... do we know if DB had a drug or alcohol problem? Could she owe a debt?

And... what do you think of NG's theory that if FBI is searching the rock quarry, then that's a sign Lisa is no longer with us?

Well, we really don't know for sure IF a criminal defense attorney has really been hired. Let's just take this news with a "grain of salt" ESPECIALLY since Nancy didn't know, nor did the reporter "on the case" know that there was a baby monitor on in the room.

NG is saying now that the family has hired an attorney. Some high power - no name given yet - just was a guy that defended some dad in a missing child case and the dad got off.

Looks like the mother stopped crying long enough to get an attorney. Wanna bet they hired one during their crisis break?

Patty G. You are right...but I heard about this last week...after they said they weren't going to be making many public statements anymore. They said they wanted the focus to be on Lisa.

They had the where-with-all to set up a fund too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...e_reward_trust_fund_say_they_will_do_les.html

Dr. Sheryl McC (Cold Case Expert): they want u to believe a stranger came in t house...why couldn't pass LTD-which question bothered her; they should b on ur show tonight begging for her; they should b in t woods looking for her

We were just discussing her last night and I can't remember what thread or her name. Think similar to Rosemarie Bolin, as in a relationship with a murderer she represented. I'll go see if I can find it!

ETA: in reference to the attorney

the reward info hasn't been updated yet on the show. Still shows $1000

I just don't get why the 911 call hasn't been released. Not. At. All. We ALWAYS get the 911 call within days of the breaking case.

What is on that call that LE thinks it should stay underwraps?

Dad made call at 4:04AM.

NG just finding out that this is the FIRST night of dad working night shift. Ed is reporting that dad came home at 4 AM - that's not right. Dad got home at 3:30AM and they ran around looking - 911 was called at 4:04AM

Initially reported as a burglarly IN PROGRESS!!!! That's new - how did dad or dispatcher know this burglarly was still IN PROGRESS???
Very strange. Wasn't 911 called because Lisa was missing/kidnapped? Definitely would like to hear that call. "Burglary in Progress" sounds more like someone missed the 3 cell phones more so than the baby.

:waitasec:

**TOTAL GUESS ON MY PART** (also no confirmation that the parents have, in fact, hired an attorney)

NG said that the family had "lawyered up" with a high-powered criminal defense attorney who had "very recently" gotten a father acquitted of kidnapping and murdering his baby girl. (paraphrased)

Wonder if it is Gregory Cholakis??

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Father-acquitted-of-murder-several-other-counts-2215564.php

Edited to add: I did a quick scan of this case and I don't see mention of kidnapping, so maybe it's not the right guy.

Reward flyer on NG is still saying $1,000.

hhhmmm..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members